Talkback: Wallace and Gromit Shorts

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Angilasman, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Angilasman

Angilasman Active Member

How is that not already a thread?

CN aired The Wrong Trousers, A Close Shave, and A Matter of Loaf and Death (a premier) yesterday and is rerunning them... right now! This is the kind of stuff CN should be airing: great animation, and from another country to boot! Reminds me of in the '90s when they aired O'Canada, a block of often pretty arty cartoons from that country.

Anyway, love Wallace and Gromit. Trousers and Shave are the best. Loaf and Death is okay, but doesn't match the brilliance of those two (or the movie - now that should be on CN!).

2. DaffyDonaldQW93

DaffyDonaldQW93 Member

They used to do this on Cartoon Network years ago as part of the "Cartoon Theater" block.

Anyways, "Wrong Trousers" was time-compressed, unlike the old copy they used to show.

Which also meant it wasn't the version that played "Happy Birthday".

Well, they tried to bring me back to 2000-2002 by showing this, even with the live-action bumpers.

3. ChildHood90s

ChildHood90s Loves his coffee

Wished I could watch the first two shorts. Only caught the last one.

Anyways, Wallace and Gromit sure was fun to watch. Hopefully CN can air these again in the future. (And I laughed at the Flicks bumps. Editing Kevin Wu into the footage is a treat)