1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

TALKBACK - Uncle Grandpa - "Afraid of the Dark" - [10/21]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by {Shadow}, Oct 21, 2013.

1. {Shadow}

{Shadow} #Toonami - Saturdays 11pm-3:30am!

[​IMG]

Episode 011 - [​IMG] - Number 111

Afraid of the Dark
    premieres
    TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
    repeats
    [see schedule]

This week...
    Uncle Grandpa convinces a girl that the only thing scary about the dark is her imagination.​

2. Gatordragon

Gatordragon When in doubt, empty the magazine.

This Halloween special was very good. This was the scariest one I've seen in a while. I wasn't scared, but I'm sure the kiddos watching elsewhere were.

Interesting how that girl had a Beary Nice doll.

Those were some excellent creature designs! I was actually more amazed than scared.

Whoa, Uncle G cutting his leg off caught me off guard. Good thing he's a reality warper.

The part where Uncle Grandpa and the little girl became creepy monsters was fantastic!

Now this episode is what I call Halloween spirit.

#2 Gatordragon, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This was a cute episode. I like how Uncle Grandpa goes out and helps children.

4. WMania

WMania Check Out My Avatar Thread!

That was pretty cool.

If they have a Halloween special next year, I have a great idea. Giant Realistic Flying Tiger eats Pizza Steve :)o). :p

5. ZoddGuts

ZoddGuts Member

Loving this series. The way he helps children is such a weird and crazy way makes it fun. When they turned into monsters it was a bit creepier than I thought they would turned into. This series doesn't hold back, hope CN doesn't butt in like they did with Regular Show, making it tamer.