TALKBACK - Regular Show - "The Best Burger in the World" - [4/9]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by {Shadow}, Apr 9, 2012.

1. {Shadow}

{Shadow} #WatchToonami - Saturdays 12:00-3:30am!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Episode 062 - [​IMG] - Numbers 320

The Best Burger in the World
    premieres
    TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
    repeats
    THURSDAY at 8:30 PM

This week...
    The guys try to trick Benson with holograms in order to eat the world's best burgers.​

2. Gumballfan123212

Gumballfan123212 New Member

This ones going to be good because if the hologram robotic versions of Mordecai and Rigby are the Antagonists there's going to be a fight scene facing themselfs or a car chase/fight scene and the robots attacking them Can't wait

3. BlueMail

BlueMail Chinatown, Chain me Down

All I know about this episode is that it's gonna end up making me really hungry for a burger. Heck, even the promo for this episode made me wanna run out and get one.

Can't Wait.

4. Gumballfan123212

Yea i know man like i love hamburgers btw this episodes going to be good becuase if the hologram robotic versions of Mordecai and Rigby mulfuction and turn evil and try to destory benson and the gang! then im going to like this episode:):D

5. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Revengeful

Hahaha... I'd better not get hooked on a fight in a vehicle, I'd hate to fall down a hole or anything, whether I'd know this or not

BTW, I enjoyed my burger ;)

6. Mister Modular

Mister Modular Miss Carmody

slo-mo in this episode was hilarious.

speaking of burgers, there's a restaurant near my town called Tanner Duke's Lunchbox that makes some of the best burgers I've ever had. That Ulti-Meatum does not look too far off from some of the burgers they serve.

7. GatorMan92

GatorMan92 Milk...Cereal...Combine.. .

While I really enjoyed the episode, I kinda disliked Benson in the episode.

@ Mister Modular, You and me both; the slo-mo had me laughing and laughing HARD.

8. Gumballfan123212

My favorite scenes were the hologram fight scene and the truck falling in the crash pit:):D

9. MetroSparkster

MetroSparkster ...has nothing to say.

Was that the same hole from the Halloween special and the episode with the replacement boss?

Also, that looks like a really, really good burger if it's only served every 100 years.
    I remember this one place had the best burger I ever had. It must have been the cheese sauce. I hope to go there again someday.

10. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

I work downtown Chicago and there is this meatloaf truck that has everyone in the same fits as this burger truck.

11. The ShopSoldier

The ShopSoldier Wandering about in both ANGER & DISGRACE

Who Dares To Attmept a Rescue From My Lair?
    The hologram fight was the best part of this episode, hands down.

Other than that, not the best I've seen from this show, IMHO - I'm just happy M & R didn't cry over this, even though Benson had every right to take their burgers from them. I say this, due to as much as I think M & R are likable/funny enough as characters, I have little sympathy for slackers(whole point of the show or not!)...

12. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

Great episode :anime:
    Mordocai and Rigby fighting their holograms was funny XD

13. mordecai321

mordecai321 New Member

It was a good episode. It made me hungry for burgers too, even though I don't even like burgers.

14. Dudley

Dudley Moderator

I'm glad Benson won out in the end. Mordecai and Rigby just don't deserve to win sometimes.
    Due to the flat nature of the holograms, I wonder if they would've been able to eat the burgers at all.

15. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

Some people are calling Benson a huge jerk (not here but at other sites) for eating their burgers in front of them like that at the end. While that was a jerk move it was completely justified on Benson's part given all the crap they went though. Also if Mordecai and Rigby just did their work to begin with instead of letting it pile up they would have gotten those burgers.

16. WMania

WMania Check Out My Avatar Thread!

I didn't like Benson in this episode and honestly, I think this will go down as one of the few worst episodes for the show. The only moment I enjoyed was when the truck went to the crash pit. Hope that's a running gag in the future for other episodes.

17. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!

Sweet/funny episode, I thought about posting my thoughts on my favorite awesome series,

The highlights:
    Skips is awesome, Mark Hamill did him so epic.
    Pops is so funny, but his enormous head makes me laugh.
    Mitch(Muscle Man)/High-Five Ghost are my favorite villains/bullies when they clash with Mordecai/Rigby at times.
    Mordecai/Rigby would of finished their job to begin with, then they can have the new burgers, but their stupidity cracks me up though, hahahahaha:p:D.
    Benson was a huge jerk to laugh at Mordecai/Rigby cleaning Skips' garage, wooooow, Benson may be a nice/likable/responsible boss, but the stupid writers making him a jerkface at times is not cool.
    Hologram-Mordecai/Hologram-Rigby were awesome evil twin villains, me and Gumballfan123212 were right about the holograms of Mordecai/Rigby being the villains, but cool that it has many evil twin villains so far:D.
    Mordecai/Rigby vs. Hologram-Mordecai/Rigby, sweet/funny.
    The burger chefs saying "Fight," "Fight," hahahahahaha.
    Benson's jerk move on taking their new burgers, that was cold Benson, but Mordecai decking him in Eggscellent was sweet though.
    I always feel sorry for poor Mordecai since he's awesome/funny/nice/likable, he never gets a break.
    Rigby's just desserts next to those horrible/unlikable jerks Lucy Van Pelt/Daffy Duck/Jeremy "Jerry" Mouse/Angelica/Dora Winifred(D.W.)/Cotton Hill/Peter Griffin,Bonnie,Connie,& Jeffery(Jeff)/Mandy/Master Shake/Blooregard(Bloo) & Mr. Herriman/Kuzco/Stan Smith,Roger,& Henry Fischer/Sentinel Prime & Porter Powell/Heather,Gwen,Justin,Alejandro,and Scott/King Julien XIII/Lagoon Boy is always satisfying for all the terrible jerky things he's done:p, but Rigby is the next best cruel/selfish/sadistic jerk and his jerkiness is funny though.
    The burger truck going down to the crash pit, the poor burger chefs, hahahahahaha.

The show does it epic with the random supernatural stuff always happening at times along with the classic 80's pop songs which makes it marvelous.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
  18. TheCtes

TheCtes Active Member

Regular Show has so many cool ideas. Please, make those burgers somewhere near me irl, and not just once every 100 years.

19. Pelvix

Pelvix New Member

Shows weakest; Bad character development even for Benson

20. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Feel Happy!

We can agree about Benson's bad character development in this episode, but don't open threads that are almost a year old. It really makes no sense.