TALKBACK - Regular Show - "Sandwich of Death" - [1/28]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by MetroSparkster, Jan 28, 2013.

1. MetroSparkster

MetroSparkster ...has nothing to say.

[​IMG]

Episode 092 - [​IMG] - Number 412

Sandwich of Death

premieres
    TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
    repeats
    THURSDAY at 8:30 PM

This week...
    TBA​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
  2. Pelvix

Pelvix Member

Hope this a good one, the guy from Death Punchies return so I'd just like to see where this goes...

3. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can go 65 here.

I love how calm Benson was when he said it.

4. NovelleX

NovelleX Destroyer of Threads

I gotta say, I was expecting Death Punchies + Eggsellent but I was pretty surprised with how the show went. Nice callbacks, references, overall pretty fun episode. Death Kwon Do guy is a pretty bro character.

Is it just me or was the sensei's lip flaps off? I feel like that was intentional though...

5. HEATXZ

HEATXZ Duck Knght

Great episode :D
    My favorite parts are The Sandwich Of Death,Benson eats the Sandwich of Death,Step Of Death,and the epic battle XD

6. Bunai

Bunai ShakeIT, BakeIT, BootyQuake IT

I was going to question why someone would create a sandwich that could kill you, but then I remembered that Fugu has a similar selling point.

One thing you can count on Mordecai and Rigby to do, is protect their friends. Though they tend to do it with unnecessary destruction of their current surroundings.

7. Astrolupine

Astrolupine Man on the wing.

Rather odd that Benson gets a full head of hair from shaving.

But this is Regular Show, after all. And an entertaining one, too.

8. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Feel Happy!

Definitely a season one throwback. Nice to see Sansei again.

This season just keeps getting better and better...

9. Dragnatek

Dragnatek Active Member

Benson actually uses the same logic I use to defend him in "Best Burgers in the world." They eat his sandwiches (Probably all the time) so this is only giving them a taste of their own medicine.

10. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

Yeah but it backfires.

11. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT Moderator Reporter

And we do actually see Mordecai & Rigby eating Benson's sandwich in "Grilled Cheese Sandwich".

This was a fun episode. It was specially nice to have an episode that's all-out craziness after so many character/plot-focused ones in a row.

12. Pelvix

Pelvix Member

The only time we actually see (I think) Mordo and Riggs eating Bensons sandwich is Grilled Cheese Deluxe and In Best Burger in the World (worst episode hands down) that's probably Bensons revenge for that and pretty much everything, so why did Benson even say "Time for revenge"....

13. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

It's funny how this was basically like Mordecai, Rigby, Benson and Sensei playing through a 4 player co-op beat em up with a hint of Dragon Ball thrown in.

Gotta love Steven Blum as the master.

14. Dantheman

Dantheman Active Member

I wonder: Could you get away with eating the Death Sandwich by just putting on a mullet wig and jean shorts (i.e. non-cutoff shorts that weren't previously jeans)?

15. Silverbolt

Silverbolt New Member

As long as they had pockets hanging out below the jean line I think it would be ok.

16. Pelvix

Pelvix Member

People only take Bensons side in that episode because of how Mordo and Riggs never finish there work. It's true they don't,...bit then again you can obviously tell that was bad character development Of Benson (usually he's a jackass, which im ok with sometimes, as well as everyone knows he is.. but that time was different). Seriously he forces them to do more work, actually kicks them to Skips garage, and to turn insult to injury, he eats the burgers right in front of they're faces. Reason why that was one of the shows worst. And even in several like More Smarter he threatened them physically and yells at them and Muscle Man in Firework Run even though they saved his life... Trust me, he's not misunderstood...

17. HungryFox

HungryFox Guest

I like how in this episode M&R finally got their revenge for Best Burger in the World. Benson will think twice next time he wants to eat their food :)

18. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Active Member

M&R only had themselves to blame in that episode for slacking off so much. Plus M&R did eat Benson's grilled cheese and that took place before best burger.

19. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Yeah, as ShadowBeast mention, you can't blame Benson when Mordecai and Rigby ate his Grilled Cheese and i do believe they ate more of his food so getting some payback was reasonable. I would have applaud at Benson with the burgers but aside of disliking that episode all of the characters came a bit of an antagonist.

Since i haven't reviews this episode i thought it was hilarious. Was fun to watch the Sensei again since he was my fav on "Death Punchies" and the whole concept of the death sandwich was hilarious. I like how the guys where fighting against those death Kwan Do Goons reminded me of Double Dragon and the Master reminded me of Big Trouble in Little China.

20. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Came for the ribs

That and they threw his hot dogs down the stream and later blame him for the man eating hot dogs so I thought that the burgers thing was kharma