1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

TALKBACK - OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes - "We Got Hacked" & "Parents Day" - [10/2 (Online) 10/27 (TV)]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Gatordragon, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Gatordragon

Gatordragon You are a pebble against a mountain!

[​IMG]

Episodes 36 & 37
    [​IMG]
    Fridays at 6:30p/5:30c!

We Got Hacked
    Premieres
    (Online) MONDAY 10/2
    (TV) FRIDAY 10/27 at 6:30 PM

This week...

Dendy helps KO, Enid and Rad stop a glitch that threatens to take over the bodega.

----

Parents Day
    Premieres
    (Online) MONDAY 10/2
    (TV) FRIDAY 10/27 at 6:45 PM

This week...

It's Parents' Day at Lakewood Plaza Turbo!
    ----​

2. Gatordragon

We Got Hacked was pretty deece. It was basically a digital zombie invasion. Carol should really teach K.O. online safety.

Dendy read the Bodega workers like a book. That receding hairline joke got me. No wonder Mr. Gar is built like the Tank from Left 4 Dead.

When K.O. and Dendy decided to spend their last moment gazing into each other's eyes, I was like "Are y'all gonna kiss or what?".

Parents Day was pretty good. Clever way of hiding that it's a Halloween episode. Enid's family reminds me of The Munsters.

Dang, Rad's parents look like total nerds, just like he used to look. I don't blame their fascination of rayguns. I like using them in Call of Duty: Zombies Mode.

So Enid is really a witch. Not sure how a vampire and a werewolf equal a witch, but she looks nice in her witch costume. She ain't got jack on Evie, though...

I see that Enid got her hot momma's bod and her hot daddy's hair. I guess this why vampires and werewolves are usually mortal enemies. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Those ghosts weren't so friendly. I felt an urge to play some Cuphead after they showed up.

And once again, Rad shows that as much as likes to mess with his friends, he truly cares about them.

3. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

I don't think this (or anything I've done besides) needs to be spoilered, but for those who don't have the CN app, I feel it's the right thing to do. Plus, it feels good to get my thoughts out of the way... As for what's on subject here at OK K.O.!, I'll put this bluntly enough:

Parents Day >>>>>>>>>> We've Been Hacked.

GAME OVER

#3 I.R. Shokew, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

How is everyone watching these episodes? I try going onto the website and none of them are working. Are you watching it on your phone or through your TV's VOD service?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gatordragon

I saw them through my phone app.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

6. Digamma-F-Wau

Digamma-F-Wau Active Member

We Got Hacked felt kinda-off for reasons that are more the scheduler's fault than the show's itself: you can tell from the production code (and other minor production things) that it's a somewhat earlier episode (like made around the same time as We're Captured and You've Got to Care) that they held off because it was sufficiently "spooky". So there's a "this was supposed to be the 2nd major Dendy episode" vibe with how she interacts with the non-KO characters, etc. The art's also a bit looser than that board team's later efforts (like One Last Score and Let's Have A Stakeout)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Peppermint tea for me

Parents day is one of the reasons why I love this show's world imagine if Naruto's son decided one day he wanted to be a stand user instead of a Ninja and you get this episode. Also Enid's mom is Mrs Pancake from Rick and Morty

• Funny Funny x 1