1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Talkback]BET Music Awards[spoillers]

Discussion in 'The Musiquarium' started by NinjaJack, Jun 25, 2003.

?

What did you think of of the BET Music Awards?

1. *****

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. **

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. NinjaJack

NinjaJack Active Member

Tonight the 3rd installment of the BET music awards.
    I'm making a talkback in hopes theres some others here who wish to talk about it.
    I'm liking it so far, btw great idea of having live performences during the pre-show. better then watching an hour of Joan Rivers.

2. Knight

Knight Emerald Knight

I didnt catch the whole thing because I was flipping channels but what I saw was pretty good . The live preformance from Beyounce and Jay-z doing whatever her new song is was alright. The only awards I seen handed out was to Snoop Dogg and Pharell for best Collaboration for "Beautiful" and Best male athelete for Kobe Bryant.

3. SonGoku V3

SonGoku V3 Shaman of SEXY~!

James Brown stole the show. Michael Jackson then came out and stole what James Brown stole. Thank God they were there, because the rest of the show was pretty bad......WHERE were the audio people that night? After B2k's performance, during when Usher and Chili were on stage, I could still hear B2k's mics on and them talking. Then it's a matter of everyone lipsynching when it seems like NO ONE did a good job of even that(R. Kelly, that was terrible and he could have done better). To be run by Viacom you'd think they would have done a better job. They had the perfect amount of guests, and a surprise(MJ and James Brown TOGETHER) that would blow anything MTV will do this year out of the water, but the audio, the performances, and just the overall flow didn't make this show as good as it could have been.

4. Caffeine King

Caffeine King what are you running from?

I flipped it on a few times...

Did anyone else see India Arie? She has no hair! :eek:

She looks ugly now! :p