1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Over the World 2

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Parallax, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob...SpongeBob

Bob...SpongeBob Crazy? Me?

<rides back up for the third time>

Ok, I saw this in a movie once...<grabs cape and the mask Eustace always uses on Courage> OOOGAHBOOGAH!! <Villagers stare at me> Umm...I am the Great...Masked...Oogahboogah, and I command you to...go back to your village! <villagers begin throwing things at me> AHH!! HELP!! Ow!

EDIT: 61 pages, wow! How is this thread still going? Do the mods never check here or something?

2. Watagashi

Watagashi Dreaming of Eternity

BAD crazed evil villagers, BAD! :mad: *starts throwing creampuffs at them, but they end up just eating them and throwing stuff at me as well* OW! All right, that's it! :mad: *transforms into super hero, Bubblegum Pilot, and jumps on top of the time machine* Sticky bubble blob! *shoots out a big ball of gum at the villagers, trapping them inside the bubble. Turns back into normal self and sits on the time machine* Ack... I still haven't regained all of my powers yet since that creampuff shortage a while back.... Oh, well. *turns to check on the time machine to see if it still works. Suddenly, sparks start flying from the control panel and smoke begins to billow out* Oh, cake.... We're in trouble. :eek:

EDIT: Yeah, that is wierd how they haven't closed it down, yet.... :dot: Oh, well. :p

3. Bob...SpongeBob

great...Spaz is dead, DC is missing, the villagers hate us, and the time machine broke. What else could go wrong?

<rumble is heard in the distance, ground begins to shake>

I had to open my big mouth... :rolleyes:

4. Allen's Nickname.

Allen's Nickname. The Horrible End.

Yesss! I Died!

*Opens his eyes**Sees a teenaged girl with a pink robe on riding a paddle*

Girl: Hi! Your Dead!

Me: Dead!?

Girl: Yes, dead. But You can posess people when their sleeping or knocked out. And you can stop possessing people at whimsy by yelling DARK SPIDER!

*Looks down and sees a squirrel taking a nap.* *Posesses squirrel.**Finds out that this is a talking squirrel.* WAT! BOB! WHAT'S HAPPENING!

5. Bob...SpongeBob

<standing on the edge of a cliff, looking out at the sunset>
    Oh Spaz, my friend and world dominator...I shall avenge you...<squirrel comes up> Squirrel: WAT!BOB! WHAT'S HAPPENING?
    Me:Oh Spaz...I can still hear your voice on the wind...
    <squirrel continues to yell my name and jump all around>
    Me: Oh, look at the squirrel! Is it the evil squirrel, or the happy squirrel? Oh well, here's a peanut for you, little squirrel! :D Now, to fix the time machine with my trusty tools and duct tape!

6. Allen's Nickname.

*Eats the penut.* BOB! IT'S SPAZ! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER PEANUT!?

7. Bob...SpongeBob

<looks up from work on time machine>
    Spaz, I still can hear your lingering echoes...I know you're in a better place :( ... Here, little squirrel...you can have this bag on peanuts...Spaz used to love peanuts :( ...<gives squirrel peanuts>

8. Allen's Nickname.

*Sigh**Jumps into the time machine and fixes it with the peanut.*

9. Bob...SpongeBob

Wow! That squirrel is smart...wait a minute! Spaz? Is that you in the squirrel's body? Wow...the afterlife is being inside a squirrel's body? I never knew...well, I guess this means that I have to carry your body along since you're still alive...well, alive in the squirrel's body anyway...Do you want some more peanuts?

10. Allen's Nickname.

YAYYYY!!! PENUTS! *Eats more peanuts.*

11. Watagashi

Watagashi Dreaming of Eternity

*walks up from time machine after gathering some tools and sees that it's already fixed* Huh? How did it already get fixed? :confused: That's wierd.... *turns to look at a squirrel talking to BSB* GASP! I can't believe it! Staples, the evil squirrel has come back to try and destroy the world with his evil nuclear peanut bombs! :eek: *transforms into Bubblegum Pilot and gets out creampuffs* Alright, Staples, you're not gonna get away with you evil deeds this time! Justice shall prevail! *starts chasing squirell while throwing creampuffs at it* You will pay for your evil deeds! *suddenly, the squirrel turns around and kicks me in the face, knocking me to the ground. Looks at the squirrel to see that it's trying to tell me something* What is it? Is Timmy in the well? :confused: ....No? .....Spaz? You're Spaz?! :eek: But.... how?! Oh..... You're able to possess anyone that's asleep... That's wierd.... :dot: Er, sorry about throwing creampuffs at you then. :D Hehe... Here's a bag of peanuts, though. *hands Spaz a bag of peaunts, gets up and walks off* Well, I'm off to find some batteries to recharge the time machine... See ya! :p

12. Allen's Nickname.

*Gets an Idea**Headbutt's Wat. and knocks her out* DARK SPIDER! *De-posses Squirrel***Possess Wat.*

Hee Hee. Now all sorts of fun shall be had! Errr, Hi Bob! I'm Wat and not Spaz!

13. Depth Charge

Depth Charge wheres crackychan

*a voice is heard from a puddle*

*a yellow cape is in the puddle... the symbol on the cape looks like a lighthouse near the coast*

#1213 Depth Charge, Jul 28, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2002
  14. Allen's Nickname.

(I'm still in Wat's body, mind you.)

*Looks at the cape* Hmmm... *Puts the cape on.* *The cape take's me to Depth.*

Hi Depth! It's been a while! Would you like some Turkey....errr....WEEEEEEEEEE!

15. Depth Charge

*native looks at Wat, hands her a note*

16. atari_14

atari_14 It's gravity, I tell you!

*stares as Spaz(well sortta) vanishes before her eyes* Ummm.... that was weird. Oh, pixie sticks, now we have to find DC, Wat, and Spaz's sprit!
    *turns to BSB* Well i guess it is just me, you and this squirrel.
    *The squirrel gets on my shoulder, for some reason, gives it a peanut*

(Thanks for the concern DC)

17. Allen's Nickname.

(Wat's Body.)

Oh poo. Well.....DARK SPIDER! *You know what happens.*

18. Depth Charge

*upon closer inspection of the cape, two more symbols appear on each side of the lighthouse.....*

*the one to the left*

[​IMG]

*and the one to the right*
    [​IMG]

19. Allen's Nickname.

Hmmmm......

So the Dali Lama is the only person who can get into Depth's Hospital room at Atlantic General Hospitial.....

*Goes to the Dali Lama's house to see him passed out over a turkey.....**Posses the Lama.**Requests a plane to Atlantic General hospitial.**Gets to the hospitial**Gives a speech about the effect of Matt Wilson's genius brainchild "High Score" on society.**Gives some interviews**Gets to the front desk*

Hello, is a guy named Depth Charge here? I want to visit him.

Resptionist: Yes Mr. Lama. Go to room 405. *Does so**Opens door and sees......

20. Depth Charge

*a very attractive nurse winks, then gives Spaz a romantic kiss and says..*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.