1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor: Toon Zone- Tribal Council Discussion

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, May 13, 2004.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Kitty Brigade welcome to tribal council. Since this is your first time at tribal, everyone needs to grab a torch and dip it in the fire. As you know, fire equals life... and tonight someone will be losing their fire.

First, lets discuss this weeks challenge.

Mr. Pedro... what was the first thing you thought when you received that list of words in Tree Mail? Did you want to define the words in a more creative way, suitable for Survivor-style, or did you think straight-laced definitions would be the way to go?

Detective... how do you feel your tribe did as a whole on this challenge?

(discussions will continue throughout this thread)

...it's time to vote. You may only write one name down, once the name is written down and in the jar (PMed to me) you may not change your vote. All votes must be in by 11:59 pm Saturday Night.

2. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

We lost because we didn't send the entry earlier, kind of a downer...

This was kind of a tough challenge for me since english is not my native language, but I still tried my best on submitting the words, and my teammates are aware of that.

At this point in the game, we have to get rid of the weakest link. Sounds sad but it's how the rules work.

3. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

I think we did great. I think the fact that we only lost because we didn't send in out thing sooner proves that. This is going to be an easy vote for me....there's one person who hasn't participated at all in any of the challenges so...yeah.

4. Mr. Pedro

Mr. Pedro Der Patton

When I first received that list, I wasn't too sure what they were for. I had a hunch that they would somehow factor into the Immunity Challenge. I wanted the definitions to be such that our team could easily work on the same page. In retrospect, perhaps some more creative definitions would have thrown Team Death off a little, but I'll give those devils their due. They're certainly a crafty bunch.

I appreciate the hard work of my team mates. At least those who actively took part in this challenge. Seeing how close these challenges have been so far, we're going to need every able body that we have. It may sound a bit harsh, but this team has no need for people who don't carry their own weight. I've been thinking about this vote for a while, and I have a pretty good idea of how it's going to go down.

5. Colin

So, you're saying that not everyone on the tribe is pulling his or her fair share of the weight in the challenges?

Trogdor... do you see this as a fair assessment? Do you think that maybe there are some who feel like they can't help... or that maybe they aren't being asked to help?

6. Kinel Ozoa

Kinel Ozoa September 2007

The only part of the game I don't like. It's never fun letting go one of your own..I feel a bit responsible too in a way.

7. Trogdor

Trogdor Self-Reanimated Corpse

Hmm... So far, we've split up the words and stuff, so sometimes it's just that they aren't at all able to help because some of the tribe members don't get any words, so we don't have to be too dependent. However, if you are asked to help out, and you don't, then there's a problem...

8. Trogdor

Wait, hang on, I'm confused. What do you all mean by, "We didn't get our answers in soon enough."? Does that mean that whoever was supposed to send them in did so too late, or was the winning tribe the won who sent in their answers first? I'm so confused @_@

9. ElBarto

ElBarto Happy Cycler

It was a tie breaker of who sent the answers in first

10. Colin

Just a reminder to all Kitty Brigade tribe members, your tribal council votes are due in by 11:59 pm TONIGHT (saturday)! Make sure to get your votes in ASAP!

11. Colin

To continue discussion...

SSC... how difficult of a decision is tonight's vote to make?

Trogdor... how is morale at your tribe? have you seen any signs of bonds and partnerships forming in the tribe at this early stage of the game?

12. Trogdor

I don't know, no one's talked to me about anything.

13. Colin

Voting is over...

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

*walks over to jar, picks it up an brings it back to tribal council area*

First vote... gddiehl, 1 vote gddiehl
    Second vote... Javeman, 1 vote gddiehl, 1 vote Javeman
    Third vote...gddiehl, 2 votes gddiehl, 1 vote Javeman
    Fourth vote...Mr. Pedro, 1 vote Mr. Pedro, 1 vote Javeman, 2 votes gddiehl
    Fifth vote...gddiehl, 3 votes gddiehl, 1 vote each for Mr Pedro & Javeman
    Sixth vote...gddiehl, 4 votes gddiehl, 1 vote each for Mr. Pedro & Javeman
    Seventh vote...and the first person voted out of the Kitty Brigade... gddiehl.

gddiehl, you need to bring me your torch.

Gddiehl... the tribe has spoken.

*gddiehl walks down the platform away from tribal council*

It's a trip no one ever wants to make, lets see how things work out for you now. Go back to camp...

14. gddiehl

gddiehl Member

Even though I got voted off no hard feelings I wish the rest of my team luck.

15. Rayeli

Rayeli you've been rolf-itized!

Dude, I know exactly what you feel.