1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor: Toon Zone - Discussion

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Jun 14, 2004.

1. guinaevere

guinaevere agent provocateur

Oh, don't be silly. Yes, as I've admitted quite honestly to you, I feel at a disadvantage because you, as you've said, are close with many of the jurors. But if you read the paragraph you snipped that out of, you'll see the point I was trying to make to Colin.

Mainly that close friends or even friendly acquantances, that is one very understandable reason why they may feel uncomfortable asking us loaded questions.

2. Singin' Stray Cat

Singin' Stray Cat Still Alive Somewhere

First off, again, I'm sorry for being blunt before. :sweat: Had to come out. Then again, I did break one of my major rules about posting here: "Never post when you're in a bad mood!" :p

Believe it or not, that did happen with the answer to my question. Seriously. Maybe it wasn't some major revelation to the rest of the jury (or...was it? ;) ) but it did show me a few new things, at least.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but... were you wondering why I (or anyone, really) didn't ask something more pointed, seeing as how I was with our final two contestants right up until almost the end? (Not to mention there's rumors of a former alliance floatin' around...) Anyway, I can't speak for everyone else, but for me the answer is: I just don't have an axe to grind with either of them. There's no demons, no drama, no jealousy, no betrayals. At least, none that would make me care enough to get all worked up over them. (And yet I did get worked up over delivery, go figure. :p ) I personally didn't ask a loaded question because I had nothing to load a question with.

Plus I have another reason, which will remain a secret for the time being. :evil: Tee hee...

Kind of the other point I was trying to make, but prolly didn't. Don't be frustrated. There's enough things in life that'll do that to you. This shouldn't be one of them. :D

3. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

*POKES REMAINING JURORS* Allo?

-Tim

4. Kinel Ozoa

Kinel Ozoa September 2007

What? I can't do anything untill Majin asks his question and you guys answer it. :shrug:

5. TimTwoFace

Yes, I know...I just didn't want to single anyone out. Being in the Winner/Second Banana position is very precarious indeed, and I don't want to say anything that could potentially be detrimental, ya know.

-Tim

6. Kinel Ozoa

Hmm..you have a point! But how do you know that my saying osmething wasn't some sneaky Juror trick to get more info...nevrmind. I'm not that clever. :D

Anyone try sending him a PM or something?

7. guinaevere

Well, neither Tim nor myself are able to, being stranded on this island and all. I nominate Colin. He's the go-to man around these parts, right?

8. TimTwoFace

*POKES AND PRODS FOR FINAL QUESTIONAGE*

-Tim

9. Kinel Ozoa

Well that killed some time...any luck getting ahold Majin honorabel host Colin-san?

10. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Well, I've sent him 2 PMs now, seems like he's ignoring me... I'm half tempted to sic you jurors on him ;)

11. guinaevere

Did you say, "please?" :D

12. Kinel Ozoa

Any chance his PM foulder is full? He was on yesterday in the Yuyu Hakusho talkback thread.

13. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

hmm...usually in a typical jury system, if one juror cannot fulfill his/her duties, the next in line gets the spot. any chance in having the person booted from the island before the jury phase began come back for voting? or, you know...worst case scenario...have me do it? :p

GK

14. Colin

Well...

It seems like Majin is a bit overwhelmed by his school responsibilities and can't make the Jury phase... (tho, a message when this all started would have been nice... and considerate, but we move on...)

In the mean time, I'll work on finding a reasonable substitute... since we can't have 6 jurors because of what can happen with a tie... So, I shall keep everyone posted and let ya know within the next day or so...

15. Colin

Update!

We have a new juror in place... Gwen, Tim... please welcome your newest Disgruntled former tribemate... MJC!:D

16. Kinel Ozoa

Spiffy! Welcome to the jury MJC! Best part is eating the food infront of starving survivors! Perhalps why GK wanted in...:sweat:

17. MJC

MJC Active Member

Couldn't agree more!

*eats a triple-bacon cheeseburger while survivors look on*

I'm currently trying to think of a question, I'll probably post it later today.

18. guinaevere

:eyeing that cheeseburger:

I don't know how much longer I can bear this island life. As you can see from the following picture, Tim and I are really roughing it. And all this sun has totally bleached my hair.

[​IMG]

19. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

i don't get to be on the jury, eh? fine. *takes out remote and pushes red button* BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!! BWA-HAHAHAHAHAA!!! *cough cough* heh heh heh

GK

20. TimTwoFace

May the winds of that hero never break.

:eek:

:cool:

-Tim