1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor 3: Tribal Council #6

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, May 24, 2007.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Trajan...

Welcome back to tribal council. After a disappointing performance at the last immunity challenge, it's no wonder we find you back here.

Zach... After everything this tribe's been through, how does it feel to be back at Tribal? Is there already a set plan for voting off?
    Weatherman... for the past 5 weeks, you've been working with the ghosts to manipulate the game. How did your strategy as a ghost affect your performance on the tribe?
    Ishtar... As I mentioned this week's immunity challenge was rather disappointing. For the second time this season, your tribe did not even submit answers to the challenge... what happened?

It's time vote. Remember, all votes are to be cast via PRIVATE MESSAGE to myself. Do NOT publicly reveal your vote. Once you have cast your vote, it may not be changed. You have until 12 NOON on SATURDAY to cast your vote. (If all votes are received early, they shall be revealed earlier)

Good Luck!

2. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

Crap. I thought the deadline was tomorrow. I had some stuff ready to send in that I left at work.

Heck, I couldn't even find out who was on my team, there's no list anywhere that I could find.

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

There's me, Zach Nathanson, Pupmon, Samurai Quack and you.

4. Colin

5. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

6. Colin

Okay folks, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the reason I've only gotten 2 votes is because it's a holiday weekend.

So, I'll give you guys til noon tomorrow. If i don't have more votes by then, I'll determine some way to do a vote out based on what votes I have and the laws of probability.

The decision is yours, folks, not mine... so you best make it.

7. Colin

Trajan...

It has been decided.

In this game of mental strife, it seems that Ishtar was unable to compete with the greater good, and for personal reasons has asked to be removed from the game...

Ishtar... the tribe has not spoken...

*Colin extinguishes Ishtar's flame and throws the skull-torch to the ground*

...to walk away from the game on one's own accord may seem honorable in one's own eyes, but places one's team in a larger bind. When one walks away from the game, his torch is not treated with the same respect that those who have been voted out, as they have respected their tribe to let the unified decision be that.

Trajan, head back to camp to await the next challenge.