1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor 3: Tribal Council #4

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, May 3, 2007.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Dacia, Welcome back to Tribal Council.

As always, Grim Homer and Myself are here to bring someone's stay in Transylvania to an end.

But before we go, let's chat some!

Zach... You seemed rather upset by the decision to have you sit out of this week's challenge. How much say did you have in that decision?
    Kuwa... Two weeks in a row ending up at Tribal Council... what does that do to the morale of this tribe?
    Dark Gojira... How difficult is tonight's decision?
    Clucky... how safe do you feel in tonight's vote?

It's time vote. Remember, all votes are to be cast via PRIVATE MESSAGE to myself. Do NOT publicly reveal your vote. Once you have cast your vote, it may not be changed. You have until 12 NOON on SATURDAY to cast your vote. (If all votes are received early, they shall be revealed earlier)

Good Luck!

2. KuwabaraTheMan

KuwabaraTheMan Active Member

It's not much fun. I think we had all gotten used to winning, so this is pretty bad.

But I'm keeping my head held high. Next week we go to the challenge as equals, so the pressure isn't on us. It's on those guys who have won twice in a row.

3. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Time is up... it's time to tally the votes...

*Colin walks over and retrieves the urn, then returns to the forum*

Let's tally the votes. Remember, once the decision is read the vote is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First vote... [[Clucky]]
    Second vote... [[KuwabaratheMan]] ...one vote each for Clucky and Kuwa
    Third vote... [[Clucky]] ...two votes Clucky
    *colin looks inside the urn... confusedly*

Well, it looks like we are missing one vote... so, as it stands, the person to be voted out of Survivor will be Clucky... unless...

*without warning Colin breaks into his "Call the Spirits dance" while the contestants scream in terror, some muttering "you could have warned us"*

The spirits have remained silent... Clucky, you are the 4th player voted out of Survivor: Transylvania. You need to bring me your skull

*Clucky walks towards Colin, places his skull forward.*

Clucky... the tribe has spoken.

*Colin extinguishes Clucky's flame*
    *Clucky starts to walk away when he notices Grim Homer leering and then runs*

Well, Dacia... the numbers are even once again. You're one month into the game and there's still a long way to go. Tonight's loss may be helpful to you in the long run... time will tell. Head back to camp and get ready for the next challenge.

4. Zach Logan

Zach Logan We are Maji!

I wasn't really upset, I just didn't want to be voted off for a stupid reason, and I thought I could have really helped out on that one.