1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor 2: Tribal Council

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

*Gwen, Dalek & RG walk into the tribal council forum, with torches in hand and knowing not what to expect*

Let's bring in our jury... who've been waiting very patiently for this moment, as they welcome one final member to their ranks... Freedom Fighter, Bearpod91, CoolSSJEnergy, Pupmon 4.0, Catlover and Weatherman

Well, I think I've made the three of you wait long enough...

It's now time for your final voting-off Tribal Council... no one knows who won the last immunity challenge, however, one thing is for certain, everyone has given some great thought as to which other player they would take with them to the final tribal council... the tribal council which awards the $50 Amazon Gift Certificate to the winner...

Two weeks back we began an immunity challenge that kept you on your toes... questions being posted at random points through out the days for a period of one week... and random words being removed from questions during that same time... it was at this point where we had some itchy trigger fingers, some confused contestants, and one final immunity winner...

After the final part of the challenge, the lengthy wait to find out the winner... it is now time to crown the winner of the all important final immunity...

The winner of the most important immunity in the game...

RED GIANT!!

Now... it's time to vote... Here's how this is going to work.

Gwen... you automatically cast your vote for Dalek.
    Dalek... you automatically cast your vote for Gwen.

You two cancel each other out... so at this time, I would like Red Giant to publicly announce his vote to cast off the island, thus granting him and one other player the opportunity to face our jury for the final prize...

Red Giant... the floor is yours.

2. Red

Red Hmm

This has to be the hardest decision of the game. Two friends of mine and I am costing one of them at least $15/$20.

But I have to choose somebody to send home....

LORD DALEK

Will be my competition in the final round. Sorry Gwen, but I am voting you off.

3. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

*Falls off his log*

4. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

Welcome to the club Gwen.

5. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Gwen, you need to bring me your torch...

[​IMG]

*Gwen makes her way out of the Tribal Council area, muttering something about getting away with it if it weren't for Bubbles...*

Lord Dalek... Red Giant... Congratulations! You guys have made it to the final two. You guys have been guaranteed some form of prize money. Soon, we'll begin final tribal council. Soon your actions will come into play. Soon your fate will be determined by the seven members of our jury. The seven players YOU put over there... head back to camp...