1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor 2: Tribal Council

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome back guys...

Let's bring in our jury members... Freedom Fighter... Bearpod... CoolSSJ... and Pupmon and Catlover, both voted out at our last tribal council.

First of all... congratulations to you guys on making it to the final four. It's been a long trip to this point... and it's about to get cut short for one of you.

Let's chat for a bit...

Weatherman- Here we are at the final four... you guys have all come a really long way in the game. Did you think when you started the game that you would make it this far into the game?

Gwen- This is your second time sitting in the final four, what's stopping everyone here from thinking "Why should she stick around, she's been here before?" Why do you deserve to stay in the game?

RG- You've been with these guys since the beginning of the game, how are things going between the four of you? Do you feel safe tonight or do you fear that someone you've been close to on a tribe for how many weeks now can turn their back on your and cut you loose tonight?

Dalek- you've been a force to be reckoned with ever since the merge. On the one hand, it's a really good thing to win immunity time and time again... and the other hand, do you sit here and think "Have I been showing myself as too strong" and can that hurt you with these guys over there in the Jury?

With that, it's time to vote.... by the way Dalek is clutching the immunity necklace, I think it's safe to say that he's opting to keep Immunity this week... So, you guys can't vote for Dalek...

All votes must be submitted to me by NOON on Saturday!

Good luck.

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Maybe. Maybe not.

3. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

I neve rexpected to last more than a week. This is like...........whoa.:eek:

4. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

It's now time to tally the votes.

*colin goes over and picks up the voting jar*

Remember, once the decision is read, the vote is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately... Let's read the votes.

First vote... [Weatherman]
    Second Vote... [Red Giant]
    Third Vote... [Weatherman] ...that's two votes Weatherman, one vote Red Giant... let's read the last vote...
    Fourth vote... and the sixth member of your Jury... [Weatherman]

Weatherman, you need to bring me your torch.

*Weatherman slowly walks up to Colin*

Weatherman... the tribe has spoken.

[​IMG]

*Weatherman slowly makes his way out of the tribal council area with his head held high.*

Final three... Congratulations on making it this far. Head back to camp, you've got an early day coming up soon so you better be prepared...

5. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

*sigh* I figured, thanks for the fun.

Real good guys, real good.