1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor 2: The Final Tribal Council

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome Lord Dalek & Red Giant... you've come a long way to get where you are tonight. At this point in the game, your fate is no longer in your hands. Your fate now rests in the hands of the jury, those whom you deemed incapable of survival, and thus allowed to determine who will win the final prize.

Tonight, we begin to have your fate determined... the seven members of our jury, who've been sitting quietly and gathering information for the past several tribal councils will finally have the chance to speak... Let's bring in your jury.

*the jury enters the tribal council stage*

Freedom Fighter... Pupmon 4.0... Weatherman... Guinaevere... CoolSSJEnergy...Bearpod... and Catlover.

*the jury sits in the seats they've been occupying, some for many weeks now*

Here's how this is going to work.. we'll start out with the two finalists. You two will have a chance to make your opening statements. This will be your final chance to speak your mind openly to the members of the jury. You will tell the jury why you deserve the final prize. You will tell them what you feel you need to tell them...

Once you two have made your opening statements, it will be time to turn the tables. For weeks, they've been sitting quietly, but now your jury will be allowed to speak to you. They will have the opportunity to ask of you one question each. Choose your words wisely, because it is truly at this point where, if their minds are not made up, they could very well be by your words.

Upon completion of the jury questioning, you'll have a moment to make final remarks. After your remarks, it will once again be sent back to the jury, where this time they will vote for who they want to win the final prize. This is the only time in the game you will want your name to appear on the parchment.

If everyone is clear on the rules... at this time, I'd like Lord Dalek to step forward and make his opening statements to the jury...

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

K, then.

The rules of this game boil down to three points: Outplay, Outwit, and Outlast. And I have done more than my share of these three. I won more personal immunity challenges than any one else in this game, a feat that required much mental strength and determination. I've had to make and break a few alliances. And of course I'm still here, maybe through pure luck or some cosmic force or that RG thinks I'm easier to beat than Gwen, I don't know.

In the end, all I want to say is that I should have the final prize since I've done more than enough in this game to deserve it.

3. Red

Red Hmm

This is all from my horrible memory. Apologies if I screw up.

If you didn't guess it already, Myself, Dalek, and Guinevere were in an alliance going into the final three. I honestly wasn't looking for alliances going into this game, but I was in this game with TimTwoFace until I could tell he was taking just complete control of the game. Dalek approached me and asked if he wanted myself to join him and Gwen. The following week, Tim was out of the game. As soon to be the next six. I knew going into it that those two were better friends since I rarely if ever spoke to Dalek that I was going to be the one betrayed upon or voted off in the final three, obviously that probably back fired since I won the final alliance. I admit, I have been more of a 'sidekick'. But I am NOT the reason all 6 (excluding Gwen), of you are out. This was planned upon Dalek the whole time. He told me who to vote for every week. I put in input on who to vote for, but it was always Dalek's way.

I deserve this prize because I am not the reason you are all out. If it wasn't for Mr. Dalek, it could have been two of you seven in the alliance. Dalek knew he just needed one more 'sucker' to join with him to out number the others. I only took the position because I knew I never had a chance, and this was my best chance. Sure, Dalek has done more work, but again, if he never entered this competition, two of you would be in this position. He is the reason you guys are no longer here.

~Red

4. Colin

Okay... the jury members have had some time to read over and think about the final statements of the final two... now it's time for the Jurors to have their say.

At this time, I'm going to call the jurors up to speak. You will say your peace, and then ask your questions to each of the final two. Remember, you may say what you like beforehand, but you can only ask them 1 question each. The question should help you finalize your decision as to who should take home the final prize.

First up shall be Pupmon...

5. Pupmon 4.0

Pupmon 4.0 With more Torgo!

Before I ask my question, I have a few words to say...

Congratulations to the two final contestants, Lord Dalek and Red Giant.
    You two are both equally deserving of the prize. But I'm not hear to just talk about the two of you. I would also like to say a few words in honor of my other teammates. First, my fellow Yaffles: I wish I could've known each of you a bit better, unfortunately, teamwork was not one of our priorities. Perhaps this was our downfall, perhaps it was something else. But one thing's for sure, I am grateful to have been working along side every single one of you. Second, the...the...whatever the name of that other team was: You were all great competitors, and I was proud to compete against you. And I would also like to thank you for making me the last Yaffle to be voted out.

And that concludes my speech. But before I ask my question, I have a confession to make. I'm the reason why TheBaldOneMpls was voted out of the competition so soon. *dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun* My fellow Yaffles will know what I am talking about. I hope that they will find it in their hearts to forgive me, for it was not intended. And that truely concludes my speech.

Now for my question, and I hope this doesn't sound too self-centered.
    Since you, the two finalists, were on the opposing team, I assume you will be able to give me a proper answer. And here's the question: Why was I the last Yaffle to be voted off the island?

Thank you, that is all.

6. Red

Red Hmm

I am sorry for ever having to vote you off. But of course, as tribes formed, the strategies were to vote off the opposing tribe first, even if we merged. We had to stick with our roots as a full team to keep the numbers game with us if we wanted to survive. We couldn't take any chances of winding our numbers down. I had no true reasons for the final few Yaffles, but apparently Dalek did. He is the one who decided who went when. Even though things were subject to change if something happened....The following is a real conversation between me and Dalek. Unaltered, unrated, UNCENSORED. ;)

August 26th (Thank you Trillian.)
    [15:04] Lord Dalek: Anyway I've got a vote-off strategy list finally done.
    [15:05] TZRedGiant: Shoot
    [15:05] Lord Dalek: This week: Freedom Fighter.
    [15:05] Lord Dalek: then Bearpod
    [15:05] Lord Dalek: then CoolSSJ.
    [15:05] Lord Dalek: then Pupmon.

The above results did happen, so if DALEK decided on a different order, things may have been different for all of you.

~Red

7. Lord Dalek

You already said it, I have my own sources which will remain annonymous.

And it is indeed true that I had everything planned out. "The Dalek Master Plan", you could say. Simply put have an alliance of five people vote for the same person to render all other votes pointless. Of course this is, as it has always been, a textbook reality show strategy and it may be a while before a counterstrategy is developed.

Of course the complete plan that Gwen and I cooked up originally would have had us as the final two but thats not my fault.

#7 Lord Dalek, Dec 5, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2005
  8. Colin

Thank you Pupmon. I hope that adequately answers your question.

Next up... Weatherman!

9. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

So it's my turn eh?

Well, the game was certainly fun while it lasted. I'm honestly suprised I made ti a far as I did for awhile. Now, for our finalists. Red Giant, I have to say I'm rather disapointed in how fast you came out to blame Lord Dalek for this plan. You could have just as easily said no to him, or bit your tounge seeing as you willingly engaged is this plot.

That being said, it was Dalek's little plan, so he gets the greater share of the blame from me. Not that it wasn't too hard to see what was going on after a while. I know the game is to "Out wit, out play and out last", but this is a pretty cheap stunt. You deliberately plotted to essentially stab people in the back. Quite frankly, neither of you I think is exceptionally deserving of the prize at hand for this kind of behavior, Dalek most specifically.

So, my question, Why should either of you get the prize, other than someone "has to"?

10. Lord Dalek

Why? Because the point of this game is to be nasty, cruel, ruthless, anything to achieve your goals. And I am nasty, cruel, and ruthless. Zechs thinks he's been playing master manipulator, but what he's done DOESN'T COME CLOSE to what attrocities I've had to pull to get here. And to be fair it's not like you guys were putting up a fight. No, you weren't. Thats how I beat ya. I may be an ******* but I'm a smart ******* and he's just been riding my coattails from the word go. Heck you did too.

Oh and Weather, RG was quite gleeful when he stabbed you in the back. Touche boy.

11. Red

Red Hmm

No I wasn't. I wanted to keep Weather in for at least the final four. The only reason Dalek agreed was because he saw Catlover as a threat over Weatherman.

I deserve the prize because...really, do you want Dalek to win? Especially after the above statement. You have to be serious to win this game, but Dalek has just taken it too far. Sure, it worked, but this is DALEK we're talking about.

Plus from a Toon Zone aspect, would you rather give the prize to a moderator who has been helping members like all of you on three different forums for nearly two years and contributing for four years. Or a member who will just come here and insult you just like that? Your choice.

~Red

12. Colin

Well, things seem to be getting heated now... let's keep the momentum going... up next... Bearpod!

13. Bearpod91

Bearpod91 I still have a moving avatar!

Hey...Uh, yeah. Well I'm not really good at speeches and I guess I had my share on this game...Well...I like to just say that whoever wins: You got it! Woo Hoo! Party at your place!:p

...But no one won yet...
    Ok so my questions or question is this. RG: So your defence is pretty much an against plan on Dalek where you say "Do you really want him to win?" So I ask you: Do you think you deserve to win this? What did you do that makes you truly be the victor of this?

So to Dalek...Uh, Do you think you have a good chance on winning from people that you had chosen to vote off?

Hey, can I even ask two questions? Eh, I don't know. :)

14. Lord Dalek

Nope. On my actions alone I'd have no chance in heck with you guys. That's why I have to defend my actions and answer ever question in a fashion that supports my thesis that I deserve the money.

15. Red

Red Hmm

Well, I think I deserve to win the prize because I played it the smart and sneaky way. I played it in the way I would come out on top. I got to the point so I could be 'used' in an alliance with Tim, but when Dalek approached me, I knew the numbers game was with me so I joined him. I never played with my full capabilities, but enough to be known to my teammates that I would contribute.

As stated earlier, I knew Gwen and Dalek would vote me out, so I stepped it up in the final three so I could win final immunity. I played the game strategically and not like the guy who had total control on every move in the game.

16. Colin

Alrighty... next up we have Freedom Fighter!

17. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter Active Member

*out-of-game mode*

Apologize in advance if you guys have been waiting for me all day... I work the graveyard shift during the week, and this is usually the only time I'm able to get here to TZ during the day. Anyway...

*goes back to in-game 'Survivor' mode*
    To be honest, because of how slanted the game played out, I never got a chance to know either of you. So the Tribal Councils that have been since I got voted out are the only measuring stick I have. For me to decide who my vote will go to, I had to figure out a way to get inside your minds and figure out what you two have been thinking this whole game.

So, my question to you two, Dalek and Red Giant, is this. What one action in this game did you regret ever making or agreeing to, and why?

18. Lord Dalek

Very good question! Personally I'd say screwing up on the final challenge but if I hadn't we'd still be on opening remarks. So that was probably to the greater good in the end.

19. Red

Red Hmm

I'd say it was agreeing to team up with Tim. Even if it was a two person alliance that lasted for awhile, the team eventually would not work out, but luckily Dalek saved me. But that obviously worked more to my advantage more than his.

20. Colin

Thank you Freedom Fighter. Now, it's time to hear from CoolSSJEnergy...