Superjail - "Superfail" [10/7]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Space Cadet, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING Moderator

A new episode airs Sunday night at 12:15 Eastern. Tonight's episode is actually the season premiere, but in production order.

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

Superjail. Where the only thing you won't die of is boredom.

That was building up inside Jared for more than two seasons now.

Personally Superbar was a more effective idea.

3. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

I don't even watch this for the "plot" anymore, I just want to see the animation sequences.

4. Astrolupine

Astrolupine Man on the wing.

The 'lackey takes over' plot usually happens early in the show, don't you think? In any case, we got some great gore n' action in this one.

Warden backstory time! Very emotional given the show's looniness, although I'm more curious about the history of Superjail's construction.

2 episodes in a row without The Twins. Fine with me, I'm not their biggest fan.

5. Manga4life

Manga4life DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!

Not a bad episode bot not a great one either, I basically watched it to see people get maimed and slaughtered. My interest in this show has definitely waned a bit over the past couple of years, I think a big part of it has to do with season 2 taking so long to come and then waiting forever for season 3, that coupled along with the fact that the seasons are so short it makes it hard to stomach through the same few episodes for a number of years before getting new content.

Any which way, this episode was okay with what's his name taking over Superjail and failing miserably, no twins in this offering which kind of makes me sad, but at least we got a ton of killing and an Alice having "junk" reference with the black bar over her crotch while she was wrestling. Hehe.