1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Supergirl (2015 TV series)" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by gmster, Sep 4, 2014.

1. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

Well, Season 2 of the Flash has dealt heavily with the Multiverse. They could always say that Supergirl takes place in another parallel universe (which would explain just like how nobody on Arrow or Flash ever mentions Superman, nobody on Supergirl ever mentions the Flash or Green Arrow).

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

I can't say I didn't see this coming.

It's not going to be due to dimension hopping?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The Flash currently has several "breaches" leading to other Earths scattered throughout Central City, and while most of them are just a gateway to Earth-2, I assume one of them might be an opening to Supergirl's Earth and Barry just happens to go through it and into Kara's world :).

Supergirl and Superman are consistently referred to as the only major, or known, heroes in their universe which was part of the reason why Kara's debut was such a big deal (aside from being a female Superhero and being related to Superman). The worlds of Arrow and Flash have also never mentioned Superman or alien threats, so it would be much easier to use the "alternate Earth" scenario then to try and fit the shows together as being all on one Earth.

And guess what the episode is going to be called:

[​IMG]

4. dmxx116

dmxx116 Well-Known Member

First BTS image from the Flash/Supergirl crossover

image.jpeg