1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~~~~~~Super Mullet~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Peace Keeper, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper Guest

[​IMG]

This picture cracks me up, every time I see it! I found it at Mullet.com, though technically it is not a mullet. You should make this your new avatar, Calhoun.

2. Beyond Batman

Beyond Batman The Tomorrow Knight

Oh my....

Oh my... it looks like Meteor Man transformed into Superman. Do you guys remember Meteor Man? That movie came out a looooooong time ago. I was a little kid when that came out.

3. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

[color=6666cc] who the heck is that?!?!?[/color]

4. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Re: Oh my....

LOL! Nah, Meteor Man was thinner. Plus he had the power to dissapear from theatres in a single weekend! lol. I dunno, I liked the movie when it came out. I forget how old I was though, because man oh man it was a long time ago!

5. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

i saw the same picture at ugly people .com. meator man...no there is a good movie, or it was last time i watched it......

6. Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper Guest

*bump*

<<I hate to do this, but I had to rescue Super Mullet from the second page>>

7. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

That is quite the most inexplicable pic I have seen in quite a while! I would almost be frightened to have that as an avatar!