1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Strangest Nick fan fictions

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Mikurotoro92, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

What are the strangest Nick-themed fan fictions of all time?

Nothing can top mine which is a crossover between SpongeBob, Teen Titans Go, and a bunch of video games like Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and Danganronpa (since that's what I'm currently playing)

The name of the fan fiction is...

"Teen Titans Go VS SpongeBob SquarePants"

My inspirations came from live-action TV shows like Days of our Lives, Law & Order, Criminal Minds, etc and certain video games (including the aforementioned Danganronpa)

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I'd rather not answer, most of Nicktoons usually have some weird dark existence where their creepypastas are just either dark or beyond my general understandings, even then I just can't say much about them without getting weirded out.

3. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

@Mikurotoro92 Fanfictions as well as self-advertising one's work is not allowed here. Please give it a rest with these unnecessary topics.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.