1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Trivia/Quote Quiz

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Barb Gordon, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Strip Poker - which was indeed embarassing as he was playing against Chewie who wears very little but won six times in a row. A winning streak, so to speak, however I think streaking was a better term for the Loser. Lando had to do ten laps round the Falcon for losing the first time. By the fifth attempt the sight of a naked Lando was a little dull and frankly unsettling so they upped the stakes to his ship.

Is that *coughsabacc* right? :)

2. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

All too easy...

You are, of course, both right, and whilst SJJ's concept is the more hilarious (my wife would love to play Harrison Ford at Strip Poker...), OG beat you to it, old son... So you're up Ordinary Guy!

3. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Lol, if I had spent less time constructing a whimiscal reply and just answered the question I may have got that first. As it stands, I don't have the increasingly difficult task of finding a question. Oo, hang on, that's a good thing... :)

4. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

LOL - I'm with you there... I've stopped trying to think of dificult questions and just settle for a question these days...

Mind you, I did outwit everybody with Bane Malar! I think I'll put that on my CV!!! :D

5. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Ladies and gentlmen it's the 30 page thread limit! This particular thread is going to have to be closed, but any poster should feel free to start the Star Wars Trivia/Quote Quiz Part 2 thread to keep the quizing and discussion going!

Thread Closed @ Toon Zone's 30 page limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.