1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Barb Gordon, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

OOC: Me and Barb are here for sure! But i think all the others have given up (even though they haven't said so)... and can you feel it? The end is in the air...

IC:

Jedi Knight Dan-Rairen Tadokoro

I move as swiftly as I can, relying on Jedi mind tricks when I run into (literally) the troopers. This place doesn't need anymore stench of death. What were they thinking?

This army. I remember seeing Yoda commanding them during some fight on Geonosis, before the Clone Wars. How could they not see it? Then again, I didn't. Then again, I was rather young. But that doesn't matter now.

And then I hear him.

Little child, little child.

I pause in my stride.

Little child, little child, looking for me.

Quiet.

Little child, little child, so, so lost.

"Quiet!"

Troopers looking at me like I'm a nut. I wonder if Ate Lyonne can hear him too. Probably not. I focus on the Force signal and attempt to trace it.

It's sad, really. Youth, even mine, used to be so much more poetic.

I speed my pace to a run. I know where that bastard is.

Pathetic, little boy.

2. Mattashell

Mattashell Before punk,there were NUGGETS

Ngun-Nat "puck"

I am well aware of the coordinates of the construction site, but I have no idea how to get in uninvited, it is heavily guarded, and I would need to dock somewhere. I can't believe I would fly into the enemies hands with this will, but they saved my butt before, and the ruling majority is to go there. I throw The Boat into hyper, and we must think of a plan to get in.

3. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Jedi Master Lyonne Erstad

4:30 AM

We're at a point of circling again, and I take the opportunity to slipout of my now tattered and quite singed outer Jedi robe and toss it aside.
    "Feeling a bit weary are we?"
    "Hardly."
    I retort, how I wish I could shut him up. A part of mind beings to drift off in thought of Dan. Consciously shaking my head a bit I refocus on the moment at hand. It's gotten so intense, it's dizzying. Both of us are just a constant blur, with flashes of sparks every few moments, our sabers whirring through the air in blurred arcs of blue and red. Sweat trickles down my forehead, neck, back, I'm soaking...but so is he. I've given up trying to fathom how many close calls either of us have had so far, how close we came to ending it for good. Darth Vader still waits, I can feel him, see him out of the corner of my eye at times. Just...standing there, with that hideous black mask covering his features...what's left? Again I have to bring my thoughts around to the duel, it's amazing how my mind can wander at the most dire moments. And then it happens. I can feel it, and so can Da Kun. We've reached the moment where quite soon one of us will no longer be breathing....and by the Force that is not going to be me!

4. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

4:50

This thing is unbelievably massive. I haven't seen it from the outside yet, but I bet it's as big as, I don't know, Kamino or Geonosis.

The voice, whom I figure to be the Emperor, continues to call, but I'm screening the words out, focusing on the Force essence itself.

After what seems like hours, I find the Central Chamber.

Red-cloaked guards start to move toward me, but with a wave of his hand the Emperor dismisses them.

"You're incredibly apt for a politician," I tell him.

"I'm just an old man who knows faces. And if you think that lightsaber will hurt me, you've never really known true power."

He uses the Force to pin me to the wall. I can't move.

5. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

4:50 AM

Tired. Actually I'm past that, but I don't really think there's a word to express just how worn down I am. Thank the Force for second winds. Da Kun is getting slower, like myself, which is making our "game" that much more dangerous for the both of us. All too soon he gets his second wind as I get mine, and we both charge in once more with twice as much effort, strength and ability. Slicing, dodging, slicing, dodging, it seems to go on forever. I've used the Force to aid me more then a few times, each time I could feel Darth Vader watching me, giving me a feeling of being ill. I complete a double backflip, coming to the wall and pushing off from it as Da Kun comes from a side angle, aiming both low and hi. I barely skim past him, flipping foward this time to catch him from behind. The creep somersaults to the ground and away from the tip of my lightsaber before I have a chance to get him. Suddenly I feel something...not sure what, but I can't move my feet! I swerve my head around to see Da Kun grinning manically at me, he's using Force powers against me! He comes running behind me, wrapping his arm around me, crushing my ribs and thrusting the air out of me. He whips out a small dagger, his stinking breath coming down upon my neck as he passes the knife before my eyes. I reach out with my hands, trying to use my own Force abilities to release myself, but him grasping me so tightly is making it much harder then it should be. He shakes me hard, my hair falling in front of my tightly shut eyes.
    "Enjoying this as much as I am?"
    He hisses in my ear, and I physically shudder as his tongue makes its way down my neck.
    "Aiiiiiiiii!!!!!!"
    I scream out loudly as he suddenly slashes the dagger across my right shoulder. Blood immediately begins to soak my sleeve, dripping down my arm. He thrusts me down to my knees.
    "I want you to beg, Jedi."
    I shake my head.
    "beg for mercy!"
    "No."
    I say softly. He clamps his hand tightly around my wounded shoulder, tears spring to my eyes. He laughs, the cold sound bouncing off the walls.
    "Say it now."
    My breathing has grown heavy as I pull myself away from the moment. Blocking out the excrutiating pain that's coming from my shoulder, from the fear that's entering my mind. I block everything out. I can feel the Force gathering within me, like the sun suddenly bursting through the clouds after a storm.
    "Take a hint Sith scum...I...said....NO!"
    The Force errupts out from me, throwing Da Kun back and into the wall. One of the lights overhead flickers and almost goes out, and the guard that was remaining picks himself up from the ground and grabs his weapon that was thrown a few feet from him. Darth Vader remains unmoved. I slump to the ground, reaching for my saber that had fallen. I can barely hold it, my arm feels so weak. Clenching my teeth, biting back the pain, I hold it up, somewhat unsteadily, but it's up. Da Kun cracks his neck as he picks himself up from the floor, taking the knife that was still clutched in his hand and licking the blood from it before shoving it into the wall. Again he brings out his lightsaber and comes running at me head first. I'm having such a hard time blocking his blows, and he knows it as he puts more strength behind each one, trying to wear down my already exhausted strength. He feints to the left and I fall for it, and he uses the opportunity to kick me in the stomach and send me down on my back. Coming down on me he sets one foot on the wrist that's holding my lightsaber while he sets his knee down on my stomach. His lightsaber wavers just over my chest as he takes pleasure in taunting me just before death.
    "You were good, Jedi. Much better then I thought."
    I smile, shutting off my lightsaber.
    "Good move, wont be needing that much longer."
    I position it to aim at his now unprotected chest and side.
    "I would have liked to have known you real well Jedi, I can tell you would have been good."
    I keep myself from spitting in his face.
    "But, alas...now it's time to die."
    He raises his saber and brings it down at me.
    "You first."
    I can see the surprise in his eyes in that split second as I ignite my lightsaber, barely able to flick my wrist and allow my blade to double in length. The now purple saber spears right through his side and a bit of his chest.
    "I guess you didn't see that one coming now did you?"
    His wide, dying eyes stare at me as he falls backwards, blood already starting to come down his mouth. I pull my saber away, the purple hue casting a ghastly glow over his face, his eyes growing dim and lifeless a few moments later. It's done, he's dead. How I wish I could just fall to the ground now and sleep, but even now, I've never felt more in danger. I wipe the sweat away from face, turning to face Darth Vader. What lies in my path now? I can only wonder as I continue to stare at that emotionless black mask. A pang of fear strikes my heart as I do so...Dan needs me.

6. Mattashell

Mattashell Before punk,there were NUGGETS

Ngun-Nat "Puck"

We come out of hyper, and the construction sight is much nearer to completion since the last time I was here. It's forming the shape of almost one quarter of a sphere, when it's completed, it must be abot as big as a small moon!

The Jedi take hands forming a circle. They take me into it as well, "We need your help," he tells me, "Just concentrate on the feelings we put into you." As I feel thier energy flowing through me from one hand into the other, I become aware of my own. The circle begins to glow, and I can feel them in me. I can feel that we are bringing the force to the crews, and soldiers working around here. Our ship may apear on thier sensors, and they can see us, but we are getting into thier minds, making them ignore us. Making them choose to be unaware of our presence. The light fades and the circle breaks.

I dock the ship.

7. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

500 AM

It's been a long time since I've had a good night's sleep. Nearly Any sleep for that matter. This week has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

"Time for a little question and answer, Jedi Knight. Spry, aren't you?"

"How many Jedi remain alive?" He asks, tightening his telekinetic grip around me.

"Two." I tell him, and nothing more.

He looks back out the window, and a newly docked ship.

"Wrong. And a liar."

I'm being taken to a separate room, one filled with smoke and cold and death.

"I've been looking for a new trophy."

I spit at him, and the Emperor pushes it back into my face.

"Impudent brat."

"What could be better than a prized student? You certain did away with Anakin Skywalker."

"Oh, I still value him. But you, you are destined to become a shining black example. In silence."

I'm not liking this. I get shoved into a 1 by 6 container... it's cold to the touch... cold.

With what Force power I can muster, I pull Lei's lightsaber toward me... I can almost hear her thoughts... and Ate Lyonne's... Jedi...

"...pregnant... I'm..."
    "No! Break out! Break out!!!"
    "...power... of the Dark Side..."
    "Help..."
    "...lost, little boy..."
    "...pre--baby, I'm gonna be a mother..."
    "We're here."
    "Please... break out!"

Heroes don't scream.

But it happens all too quickly.

Carbonite.

8. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

5:00 AM

He lets me go, and that leaves me cold as death. I can't tell if he, Vader, is following me as I stumble out, but he's letting me go just the same. There is the obvious fact that I have no way to get out of here I suppose. Yet, there's something...something nagging at me, something familiar that tells me I've still got "friendlies" near at hand. Lightsaber raised once again, though with my left hand now, I make my way at a slow jog down the hall. I can sense Dan, he's near, so near. I can also sense a cold, horribly dark presence along with him. By the Force Dan, where are you...what's happening?! I must look like quite a sight, battered, bloodied and completely exhausted, but I trudge on. There's that feeling again. Whenever Dan seems to get in trouble, when something terrible is happening to him, I sense it. I can sense it so strongly, almost as if I were actually there with him. We've grown quite close through the Force over the passing weeks. Tears stream down my cheeks and a feeling of emptiness enters my very soul as one last door opens before me. Ahead I see a dark and shrouded figure, and I know without needing to see him, that it's the emperor. To my left there is something shrouded by cold mist, blurring whatever is in the midst of it. My eyes widen and I want to collapse.

9. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

The End?

OOC: ....The End....

Well this RPG has been quite dead for awhile now. One poster is unfortuantly banned, though his particular character was dealt with already :D Another character is frozen, and mine is unconscious. I'm not quite sure what's become of the other members of this RPG, or their characters for that matter. This RPG was coming to a close anyway, only a few posts short of ending the first part. But since no life has come from it, this RPG will halt here with more or less of one of those question mark endings. Leaving what happened afterwards to each of our imaginations. It was a wonderful RPG and everyone who participated was quite active, for the most part, and it was personally a great deal of fun for me. So, this is the end of Part One of the Star Wars RPG.

~Barb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.