1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Barb Gordon, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Koji"

5:15 PM

We're practically running through the tunnels. Scrambling to erase our past. Huffing and puffing, we make our way to the surface. It's scarred from the missles earlier this afternoon. This is home. For now, anyway.

We enter the city, so different from Boone's home in the country. I'm faintly reminded of Coruscant.

"The docks are on the other side of the city, so we'd better get going." Puck says.
    "As opposed to what? Funny." I reply to his instruction.

Halfway into the city, gigantic screens flash on... "Uhhh, Ben? Look at that."

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Puck grimaces and clenches his teeth. I unconsciously reach for my lightsaber, but "Ben" stops me.

"Welcome, citizens of the Republic. I am saddened and distraught to bring you this disturbing news."

"Like hell you are," I say. What a demon.
    "The Jedi, the once beloved guardians of the galaxy have betrayed us. Betrayed you. Evil runs rampant and Jedi Knights are nowhere to be found. Thus, any one attempting to learn any of the arts of Jedi, of the betrayers, will tried and punished to full extent of the law."

"What ingrates!" I remark forcefully.

Ben looks downcast. "Welcome to the Empire."

#181 zero zero nine, Aug 17, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2002
  2. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

5:25 PM

Seeing Palpatine, knowing how he's deceived so many....it just makes me sick to my stomach.
    "Come on, let's keep moving."
    Puck nods, shaking his head as people begin murmuring about Jedi. I lean forward and whisper to Dan as we follow,
    "Remember, keep the Force close to you, keep it down and low so that you wont be detected by other Force adepts. It'll be the end of everything that might be possible if that happens."
    Dan nods solemnly and I even see him reach for his lightsaber to hide it more, even though it'salready undetectable. Finally we make our way to the damaged docking bay. There's a bit more security, but not too bad, and it certainly doesn't stop the three of us from sneaking around. They have yet to move Puck's ship or the pod attached to it, thank the Force we docked on the outskirts of the landing area. I don't sense Sith, or any darkness, not as much as I'm looking for, at the moment. They must have taken off searching for us, and probably never thought we might chance doubling back. Puck gets inside his ship and grabs all of his belongings while I leave Dan to stand watch as I rummage through the pod. I make sure there's nothing of value in the small ship before grabbing for some old cloaks...until they move. Or rather, something under them moves. I cautiously grab one cloak and pull it away.
    "...meow."
    A grin splits my face...by the Force.
    "Ben!"
    I cry out softly, overjoyed and amazed to find him. I'd left him at the Tower when it was being overtaken, and realized afterwards he was long dead, so I thought, and it made me heartbroken to think I'd forgotten about the little kitten. I guess he was smart enough to sense something was up and somehow slunk out of my quarters. I'm not sure how he was able to land up in our pod among all the others, except that he may have followed Dan to it somehow. Regardless, he's just the sort of little miracle to bring a bit of light to the dark times we're entering. He opens his mouth wide in a yawn as I open up a large pocket on my jacket and thrust him in.
    "All right, are we all set?"
    I ask as I finally emerge, the cloaks completely forgotten. Puck nods, throwing a large bag over his shoulder. And that makes me realize what a mess this man has gotten into by helping us. I pat him on the arm,
    "Thank you Puck."
    Dan frowns,
    "Ben, your chest is moving."
    "It's Ben."
    "oh."
    Dan smiles in realization while Puck looks incredibly confused. I shake my head,
    "I'll explain later. Time to get moving again. Puck, do you know another way to get back then the paths we've alrady taken?"

3. Mattashell

Mattashell Before punk,there were NUGGETS

Puck

Everywhere I go I am menaced by Palpataine. His persecution follows me even when it is not meant for me. Even here. I bet he's just doing this to get the Jedi out of his way when he takes over by force (OOC: I don't mean THE Force). I am sure he's behind these Sith, he probably is one. Sith, Bounty hunters, what's next, the Huts?

"I asked Mr. Boone to arrange for us to be supplied with speeder bikes to bring us back. We'll take the main road."

Dan says, "Is that a safe route?"

"We'll be better off than trying to lug this Weight through the woods. We'd be sitting ducks. Besides we've all changed our apearences since we were last seen, and we certainly won't be as likely spotted as we are here."

We go to the lot where used and new speeder bikes are sold and rented. I show the man a credit chip, which he plugs into his computer. "Ah, yes." he says, "Mr. Boone has informed us you will be coming."

I can tell that Dan and Blitz are thinking he sold us out. "Don't worry." I tell them. "Mr. Boone has secretly financially supported a ressistence against Palpataine. He wouldn't sell us out."

"Right this way the man says. Pick any bikes you like. I walk up to an older model, but I like it, It has "Personality." I load my stuff on the back, including my booze, and I get Mr. Boone's chip back from the salesman.

4. 80's_Slasher

80's_Slasher Jedi Knight

Justin
    5:30p.m.

I don't really care for my new clothing, but it'll have to do I guess. "Everyone, my new alias is going to be Justin. One day, I look forward to going back to my Jedi name." I look aroud in the place, kind of dingy, I like it for some reason. "Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm kind of hungry. What do we have to eat?"

5. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

5:41 PM

Dan and I walk up to some newer, sleeker looking models as Puck straps on a helmet. Dan grins,
    "I'm loving this bike!"
    he says gleefully as he settles onto the all black model. I roll my eyes in jest as I settle onto a bluish-black one myself. Dan grabs his helmet as I pull my goggles over my eyes. Dan glances my way as he secures his helmet. I shrug,
    "Goggles are good enough for me."
    I then check that particular pocket on my jacket and see Ben still asleep.
    "All right,are we ready to move out?"
    Dan nods and Puck gives a thumbs up before revving the enging of his bike. Dan and I turn our speeder bikes on and they growl to life. I grin, I haven't been on one of these since my younger years as a Padawan, let's hope I can still drive one like before. I give a wave to the salesman,
    "Thanks for the service."
    He waves back as I grip the handles and let the bike rip. It shoots forward and I hear Dan and Puck follow from behind. I wave Puck forward with my arm, signalling for him to lead the way. He takes the lead as Dan and I tag from behind.

6. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede Active Member

5:50 PM

Da Kun

I look over the town once again. I see children playing and people returning home from their jobs. I then look back towards the forest and see the thieves sharpening their blades and preparing their blasters.

"Are you ready." I ask. "Yes, at six we will raze the town, we will burn their houses, steal their valuable, and do as we please with their women." he gleefully says.

Whatever, as long as I get the Jedi you may do whatever you want to the town." I say while looking with disgust at this thief. It is almost time, you will meet your destiny soon. My blade will taste your blood Blitz.

7. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Koji"

5:50 pm

"WOOO HOOOO!" I shout into the night. I mean, the sun's setting, so I guess it's night. There's forest on either side of us. And we're moving fast. I like fast.

"Don't get lost now, Koji." Ben says, carrying with her Ate Lyonne's sense of danger.

Just then, something piques my Force sense. I see Ben look back, then press forward. She noticed it too. But I guess she doesn't want to provoke anything. But I'm not her.

I program the bike to follow the other two. They'll see the headlight and not think anything of it.

I flip backwards off my bike, catching a long extended branch above the road. I slide up with the momentum and plant my feet on to it, perching. I take off the helmet and put on a full face mask.

Jumping through the trees, I double back on the path we just took, searching for the trigger. Whatever it was, it has to be familiar.

I find it in the form of a camp close to the road.

"Da Kun, we're almost ready." someone says by dim light. The Sith I know steps into it, and I instantly recognize him. So that's his name. Pretty soon, they'll call you "Unidentifable Goo." I laugh to myself. I silent drop down to the ground, putting my Jedi training into good use.

I program a thermal charge for three minutes, then quietly roll it into camp. I only need one to escape.

They begin to enter their heavy duty vehicles, armored up, getting ready to destroy the town.

Two minutes pass. They're still preparing. I position myself on the road. I remember Lei telling me that this is almost rush hour. As they move out, I stop them.

"Violence. You like violence. So do I."

"Outta my way, kid." Da Kun says.

"Quite right." I snottily reply with a smirk. I see it. Headlights of a space speeder behind them. As it passes, I shoot the grappling hook into its side and get pulled away as the bomb goes off.

8. VashTheStampede

6:00 PM

Da Kun

It was that damn Jedi I think to my self as I look back at the camp in flames, "Go into the town and show no mercy!!!." They do as I say and the remaining men charge into the town firing laser bolts and artillery as they go. I hop onto a speeder and chase after the stinking Jedi. I see him up ahead, he "hitched a ride on another speeder, I fire one show and disable the speed throeing him head first into the ground.

I take out my sword and swipe at him as I pass by barely touching his skin though. He holds out his hand and pulls me from my speeder.

"So you want me do you, I will spare you if you tell me where I can find the Jedi named Blitz." I say

He just stands there looking at me. "Well then" I take out two swords specially made to resist lightsabres. "Come get me."

9. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

6:00 PM

"Sith spawn!"
    I curse aloud angrily. Glancing over my shoulder for the third time as a double take and realizing that although Dan's bike was following us, he wasn't! I pull up alongside Puck's bike, grabbing Ben out of my pocket and thrusting it inside his shirt. His eyes widen in alarm.
    "Don't worry, it's just a cat....and asleep anyway."
    He nods, though doesn't look that reassured.
    "I have to go back. But I need you to go to Boone's and let the others know that Dan and I are finishing up some things. If we don't return by dawn, don't bother looking for us."
    He nods again, now looking a bit freaked out.
    "Go!"
    I say, urging him on as I turn my bike around in a large arc and head back to where I know Dan must be...where my Jedi sense, just like his, was alerted. I can't beleive I was such a fool as to not think Dan would try to stop. If he's not dead, I'm going to kill him. I increase the speed on the bike, the wind stinging my face as it rips past me. I can see them ahead. There's a broken down speeder and what looks like the driver running away as fast as he can. And then I see him....with Dan....the Sith. I lean forward on my bike, revving it to go even faster....far past break neck speed if I were to fall. I pull out my blaster, the feeling so awkward since I want to be handling a lightsaber. Nontheless I aim and shoot off about four shots at the Sith's feet to distract his attention just as he and Dan were about to go at it. Dan whirls around just as I grab him and haul him up on my bike. I crank the bike to turn, scattering dust everywhere as we almost hit the ground before completing the turn. I rev the bike again and shoot past the Sith.
    "Maybe some other time!"
    I call out as the Sith stares after us, fury burning in his eyes.

10. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Koji"

"Why do you stupidly, hotheadedly and, worst of all, CONSISTENTLY do that?!" Ben growls angrily. She's speeding even faster than before, to catch up with Puck. No problem with her.

"I kind of get annoyed when people try to kill me. And, daily even. Just taking care of that before it happens. And I did have a plan, you know." I say, pulling off the mask that failed to hide my identity.

"And what was that?" Ben asks, drifting into a hard left turn.
    "To get rid of him." I say coldly.
    "THAT was your plan?"
    "I wasn't going to kill him."
    "Care to share the details?"
    "Umm... better yet, I'll show you, 'cause he's following us."
    "Fine! But if you die, I'm not going to save you." she says madly. But she knows I actually have something. She trusts me. I think.

"We aren't Jedi anymore, Ben. You said it yourself."

Da Kun shows up on his own speeder. We both stop and meet in the middle of the road.

Ben takes out her blaster again, nodding.
    "Do what you have to do."

Da Kun rushes at us, his two swords reflecting in the darkness.

I wave my hand and say, "You don't want to kill us." Nothing. Still coming. "Well, it was worth at shot." He alternately swings each blade and I dodge them swiftly. I pull out my own sword out and deflect a high attack from him. He lashes out with his right leg and I duck under it, sweeping out his left. Ben's covering me, just in case. He kips up, and I jump in the air, holding the sword downward.

"Hurry up, Koji." Ben whispers.

As I am about to land the blade into his head, Da Kun sidesteps and grabs the top of the blade. The back of his hand is there to greet my face. Ouch. I roll on the ground and kip up just the same.

"Okay, now I'm tired of playing." I say, energy rising.
    "I never play, boy." he replies. He rushes me again, and I Force push the swords away. I use the Force to choke his neck, his pain in my side neck, and he flails and tries to grab and the invisible hands. I step closer to him. "This is more than a little trick." I go into his mind, looking at his past. Tatooine. Tuskens. And then I find the memories that I want. That day in the diner. I force the memories out of his mind. He won't remember who we are, or his orders. Or whatever. He'll be who he was, before all of this. Small improvement. I finish altering that pot hole of a brain of his.

He drops to the ground and we walk past him to the bike. He just lies there. Told you, Ben.

"Come back and find us when you remember how to breathe."

11. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Well I finally sat down and wrote down the incredibly long summary of our Star Wars RPG as it has progressed thus far. Please excuse bad grammar, uninteresting sentences and mispelled words as my brain fried halfway through writing the summary. But anyway, here is the oh so long, but pretty cool, Star Wars summary:

Day One:

We begin our story with Dan, a Jedi that has just left the order two days ago due to his Master’s death. He is found by Master Erstad who implores him to return to the Jedi Tower with her. Meanwhile, an assassin by the name of Da Kun gets a drink in the bar, and scares the bartender out of expecting payment. Dan and Master Erstad talk for a while and then Master Erstad persuades Dan to head over to a local café for some food. As they enter the café a bounty hunter, Caraso, fires at them, but misses and then proceeds to run as the Jedi go after him. Da Kun hears the commotion and recognizes Caraso from long ago. He trips Master Erstad and rescues Caraso by way of a speeder bike. Dan, despite the warnings from Master Erstad, continues in pursuit by “borrowing” a speeder bike. He leads the two back towards the café, but is Force-pulled from the bike by Master Erstad, and Da Kun and Caraso get away. Dan and Master Erstad head immediately to the Jedi Tower to speak with the Council. They speak with the Council who allow Dan to remain a Jedi Knight, but also request that Master Erstad watch over him. Da Kun and Caraso are at Da Kun’s ship and discuss the Jedi Extermination plan before Caraso heads to his ship. Once Caraso is gone, Da Kun is contacted by young Boba Fett. Boba has a job for Da Kun: to kill Jedi Master Mace Windu. After meeting with the Council, Dan heads off to his room to get cleaned up and rested as Master Erstad heads off to find her Padawan, Xanko. She finds Xanko heading out of the Meditation room, and after scolding him about the important of meditation, he heads back in to finish his session. Caraso is back at his own ship, and through his partner Granko, finds that there is a bounty on Master Windu’s head. He also learns that Master Windu will be headed for Tatooine to try and bring back some runaway Jedi. In his chambers, Dan has a conversation with his fallen Master Rensa who informs him to head to Tatooine. Back at his ship, Da Kun finds out from an info droid about Master Windu’s travel plans and decides to go there, as well as look up some Sith aid. Dan finds Master Erstad and informs her of his plans to head to Tatooine. Without really saying so, she agrees to go along, letting him know that they’ll be taking regular transportation so as not to draw attention to themselves. On her way to her apartment to pack she telepathically contacts Xanko and informs him of the trip he’ll be taking with her and Dan. Everyone heads off to Tatooine.

Day Two:

As Dan, Xanko and Master Erstad land on Tatooine, Dan and Xanko share a few quarreling words before Dan is swallowed up by a sarlacc. Xanko disobeys Master Erstad’s orders and dashes off to help Dan, but gets in trouble himself until Master Erstad comes around and rescues both of them from the sarlacc. The three now head to Mos Espas, but as they enter the city, Dan grows ill and falls to the ground. Master Windu appears and states that Dan will live, but has, for the moment it seems, lost his Force abilities. He helps Master Erstad and Xanko get Dan to an out of the way hotel room. Da Kun arrives on Tatooine and finds a Sith that will take him to the Sith Lord, Tyranos. It turns out that Master Erstad and the rest were followed by the bounty hunter, Caraso. He nails Xanko, who was standing guard, with a tranquilizer dart. Masters Windu and Erstad sense the danger, but when they go to attack whosever behind the door, they find no one but a knocked out Xanko. They realize that it must have been a bounty hunter that was able to escape so fast, and it is then that Master Windu reveals the fact that he knows he’s got a bounty on his head. Master Erstad still senses the bounty hunter near and goes out to find him. She corners him and they fight. As she knocks him out, she pull off his helmet and recognizes Caraso as a former Jedi that went missing years ago. Da Kun meets up with the Sith Tyranos, and realizes that he will now become one of them or die. Back in the hotel room, Xanko shakes off the effects of the dart as Dan begins to regain his strength, but not his Force powers. Master Windu joins Master Erstad and the knocked out Caraso, also recognizing him as the lost Padawan, and closest friend of Master Erstad. Master Windu urges Master Erstad to send Xanko back to Coruscant, and to deal with Dan before he gets to be too much to handle. Dan slips out of the hotel room and makes his way to a bar when he discovers some Sith. Caraso regains consciousness to find himself alone, until he sees Dan leave, and proceeds to follow. At the bar he sees Da Kun with the Sith, and also sees Dan trying to cut a deal with the Sith. Masters Windu and Erstad come back to the room to find Dan gone, and after telling Xanko to stay put, they split off in different directions and begin searching every bar in Mos Espas. Master Erstad locates the Sith and Dan first, slipping into the bar undetected. Meanwhile Dan and the Sith are discussing a plan for Dan to lead the Jedi to them. The deal finalized, Dan exits the bar without a fight, just barely, but hides in the shadows and overhears how the Sith want to kill him. He then proceeds to run out of town, making sure no one follows him. Da Kun exits, thinking he saw Caraso in a rooftop, but continues on. Master Erstad also exits and is attacked by Caraso. She quickly stops his attack but unsuccesfully tries to see if Caraso recognizes her. Dan saves a little girl from a group of Tusken Raiders, scaring them off, and falls head over heels for the little girl’s older sister. At the same time, Puck, a wanderer, enters the bar and after talking with the bartender, decides to become a bounty hunter of sorts to make some cash. Caraso was able to track Dan, but is spotted as Dan exits the house. The two prepare to fight. Meanwhile Xanko is still back at the hotel room, fighting with his emotions and thoughts on whether his anger will lead him to the dark side. A female Sith appears as Dan and Caraso are about to fight. Dan kills her by stabbing her in the heart with a knife he’d kept hidden. Her Force energy flows into Dan somehow, and he realizes that that is they key to him regaining his Force abilities…he then turns his sights back on Caraso. Master Erstad appears from the crowd, telling Dan to stop, and proceeds to stand directly between Dan and Caraso. The fight comes to a halt as memories awaken in Caraso’s mind of his life as a Jedi. He’s able to use the Force to pull Dan’s lightsaber into his hands, then proceeds to greet Master Erstad, whose nickname Caraso know’s is Blitz. Master Erstad halts the reunion for a moment, asking Dan what’s going on with him. She and Caraso begin catching up on old times after She is unable to get the answers she would like from Dan. Master Erstad ends the conversation abruptly and tells Caraso that for his own safety he must leave, but that she will find him again. He does so, and Master Erstad turns back to Dan, telling him that they must speak with Master Windu and figure out what’s wrong with him. Just then Caraso is nicked in the shoulder by a bullet shot by Da Kun, whose hiding off in the distance. Da Kun thinks back to a talk with Lord Tyranos, who told him how they had kidnapped Jedi and used the Force to erase the memories, and have them join the ranks of the Sith. Caraso ignites the lightsaber he took from Dan and heads off for Da Kun. He missed him and then proceeds to head back to the hotel room he’s staying at. Dan heads off in pursuit, Master Erstad in tow, and locates Carsao, demanding his lightsaber back. Caraso returns it, and the three of them then head off in search of Master Windu. They stop by the other hotel and pick up Xanko, Master Erstad proud that he actually stayed put, before going out again into the streets to find Master Windu. They locate Master Windu near Anakin Skywalker’s old living quarters, with about 15-20 Jedi. Dan tells Master Windu of the “deal” he struck with the Sith, hoping that Master Windu will agree that the Jedi must kill them when they arrive. Meanwhile Puck heads on his way to meet with Darth Vader. Alone, Dan’s former Master appears before him. She tells him that is was she that “removed” his ability to his the Force, but that it was only in his mind, only a lesson that she needed to teach him. In order to balance himself, to balance the Sith energy that’s now in him, he cuts himself. As he nears death, the spirit energy of his master enters his body, balancing out the opposing Force enegry, and making him a Shadow Jedi. The Jedi gather together as the ranks of Sith appear. Dan ignites his lightsabers and charges, starting of the battle between Sith and Jedi. Half of the Sith split off and begin burning and ruining the city while the other half attack the Jedi. Da Kun and Caraso fight, but another Jedi gets in the way of the killing stroke that was met for Caraso. Finding Caraso gone, Da Kun heads off in search of Mace Windu. Master Windu pairs up with Master Erstad and begin beating back the Sith that are burning down the city. Using a jet pack strapped to his back, Caraso finds Da Kun and proceeds to ram into him. He gains the upper hand before a small army of droids appears from the ground. Sensing a presence close to her, Master Erstad gathers all the Force energy she can to her, and she and the hidden person blast the collection of Force at the droids, knocking out most of the droid army, and even some Sith. The action causes Master Erstad to fall to the ground in exhaustion, and the mysterious stranger deflects a laser blast that would have killed him. The mysterious stranger turns out to be Obi-Wan Kenobi. It is then that Master Erstad realizes that now is the perfect time to take out Master Windu, so she rushes off to find and protect him. In the midst of the fight Xanko accidently kills an innocent girl whom he thought was a Sith behind him. The city is crumbling into ruins as Caraso and Master Erstad meet up with Master Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Da Kun arrives but is knocked to the ground as mine bombs from under the ground explode, tearing the city apart. Meanwhile Dan locates Lord Tyranos, and the two begin to fight. Knowing that in a fight he would easily lose, Dan tricks Lord Tyranos into cutting his own side in order to get more Force energy. Instead, Dan sucks the energy from Lord Tyranos into the few remaining Jedi. The effort causes Lord Tyranos’ Force enegry to literally explode forth in a tidal wave, sending Dan crashing out of a window. Tyranos survives. Da Kun, thinking Windu is injured, rushes forward to kill hi, only to realize too late that he’s been tricked, as Obi-Wan’s lightsaber connects with his side. Lord Tyranos appears, takes the injured Da Kun, and keep the Jedi from following by using Force lightening on them. Da Kun and Lord Tyranos then head off back to Darth Vader, and then, the Emperor. Master Erstad, sensing that something is wrong with Dan, heads off to find him, first stopping to locate her Padawan. She finds him, not needing him to speak in order to know what terrible event occurred, and leaves him with Obi-Wan so that she can find Dan. She and Master Windu find him, weak, but alive. Meeting back up with Obi-Wan and Xanko, Obi-Wan tells them that he’s arranged for a ship to get them back to Coruscant, which will be taking off in five minutes. Master Windu, Dan and Xanko head off for the ship, leaving Master Erstad and Obi-Wan alone. She vainly implores him to come with them, though she knows his duty is to stay and watch over the child. In not so many words the two express their love for each other before Master Erstad boards the ship and heads back to Coruscant. Puck, back in his ship, sends out a message warning the Jedi of Darth Vader’s plan to exterminate all Jedi. It turns out that Puck was a former Jedi who had dropped out. Back on the ship headed to Coruscant, Dan reveals that he knows of the feelings between Master Erstad and Obi-Wan, confessing his own feelings for a girl. Master Erstad warns Dan of his feelings, stating that she doesn’t have a crush, and that it’s none of his business. Meanwhile, Jedi Knight Cov is in Mois Eisley, tracking down his dead master’s lightsaber and killer. He locates the lightsaber and then heads back to his ship to continue the hunt for the killer. Da Kun and Lord Tyranos meet with Darth Vader who instructs them to head for Coruscant. On the way to his ship, Cov hears of the battle that just ended between the Sith and Jedi in Mos Espas. He then decides to halt the search for his maste’s killer, and head instead to Coruscant. Master Erstad tells Dan that if times were different that Jedi may be allowed to love, but that the times are not different and that they must keep their feelings “dead”. It is then that she discovers a gift that Obi-Wan slipped into her cloak. It is a handguard for her lightsaber hilt, engraved and detailed with pictures. Da Kun’s wounds are healed by Sith doctors.

12. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Day Three:

The Jedi arrive back on Coruscant and Cov meets up with Master Erstad, offering to help in whatever way possible. Master Erstad and Master Windu meet with the Council, Jedi Knights and Master, and tell them of what has transpired on Coruscant. They all finally agree that they need more Jedi Knights to help fight, and so Jedi Trials for all Padawan’s will begin immediately. All Jedi Master and Knights are to take a Padawan for the trials. Cov chooses a Tusken Padawan while Dan chooses an asian girl named Lei. Dan begins working part of the trials with Lei immediately, and by the end the two confess their love for one another.

Day Four:

The Jedi Trials takes place, Lei, the Tusken, and Xanko being among the Padawan’s to succeed in becoming Jedi Knights. The Sith Council meanwhile decides that Coruscant will be the next city to fall, and that the Jedi shall be destroyed. Dan and Master Erstad meet in her room where she scolds Dan about Lei. She reminds him of the rules and that Lei must keep her feelings more to herself if they expect to remain Jedi. Dan receives a call from Master Windu that his next assignment is to protect the Supreme Chancellor…Master Erstad senses that something is wrong. The Supreme Chanellor/Emperor tricks Dan into thinking that the Jedi can love and that they can be married. Dan rushes off to tell Master Erstad the good news. Master Erstad, knowing that something is terribly wrong, meets up with Dan. It is then they find that Sith have infiltrated the Jedi Tower, and that the Jedi are under attack. Master Erstad meets with the Council who know what is occuring. They tell her that the time of the Jedi is over, for now, and that they must fight and then flee. Although not entirely wanting to accept the orders, she does, and heads off to find Dan. She finds Dan and Da Kun fighting, and in the scuffle she’s wounded while Da Kun takes off. Dan prepares to fight with his father…Darth Akura. It is then that Cov meets up with Master Erstad, and from a distance the both of them watch Dan finish off his father in a duel. Meanwhile Da Kun is on his way to set charges in the Jedi Control Room which will destroy the Jedi Tower. Master Windu meets up with the three of them, telling them that Sith have set detonators, and that the Tower has only 8 minutes. Instructed by Master Erstad, Dan and Cov set off to find Lei and Xanko and then to escape in a pod. Other Padawan, Jedi Knights and Master are doing the same. Only the strongest Jedi Masters have remained. They’ve positioned themselves outside and will use the Force to contain the explosion so that it will not destroy most of Coruscant. Master Erstad stays behind with Master Windu, despite his wishes, and the two head off to the control room to lock down the Jedi Tower. Now that all Jedi, save the two of them, have escaped, all that remain are Sith, whom they plan to trap in the Tower when it explodes. Master Windu completes the lockdown as Da Kun appears and grabs Master Erstad. It is at that moment that she realizes that Master Windu didn’t plan on escaping. Just then Master Windu uses the Force to thrust both her and Da Kun out of a window as the Tower explodes. The two of them land on a pod, which just happens to be the one Dan and the others are in. After a brief fight that end in Da Kun being knocked off onto a nearby building, Master Erstad enters the pod and they all head off for Corellia. Master Windu is dead, and the Jedi are no more as the Sith begin their hunt to kill off the escaped Jedi. Da Kun learns that the Jedi in the pod are headed for Corellia, so he takes of in pursuit, especially wanting to finish his fight with Blitz. The little pod containing the Jedi can’t make it on its own to Corellia. But a ship appears and they hail it down for help. Puck turns out to be the pilot of the ship, and he offers to tow them to Corellia. Puck is still undecided on whether he will help out Darth Vader or the Jedi as he and the five Jedi make their way to Corellia. Da Kun manages to lock on to their trail and follows them to the docking bay. Puck and the others land, only to be greeted by explosions as Da Kun begins to destroy the docking area. The Jedi and Puck managed to escape, and Puck leads them to an old friend that can help, Boone. Boone supplies them with new clothes, the Jedi taking on new and different appearances, and after being instructed by Master Erstad, new names. Meanwhile, after his ship was taken out by police, Da Kun finds himself in the woods and meets up with a gang of theives. Together with the gang, Da Kun decides to torch the city in order to lure out the Jedi. Meanwhile Master Erstad, dressed as a pilot/mechanic and going by the name of Ben, tells Puck and Koji, Dan dressed as a martial arts master, that they have to go back to the ruined docking bay and destroy the ship and pod so that the Sith wont be able to track them. The three make their way back, Puck gathering up his belongings and “Ben” rummaging around the pod for anything of value. It is there she discovers a stowaway, her kitten which she thought had perished in the Jedi Tower, Ben. Grabbing the kitten, “Ben”, “Koji” and Puck make a quick stop to grab speeder bikes before heading back to Boone’s place. On their way back, “Koji” senses something through the Force. He leaps of his speeder bike and discovers Da Kun. “Ben” after a while sees that “Koji” is no longer on his bike, and after giving Ben to Puck and instructing him to keep going, she turns back. “Ben” grabs “Koji” just as he and Da Kun were about to fight and takes off again. On the way though, “Koji” convinces “Ben” that he’s got a plan, so she stops the bike and Da Kun meets up with them again. “Koji” uses the Force to wipe out Da Kun’s memories, leaving the Sith in the dust as “Koji” and “Ben” once again head back to Boone’s place. But did it work…?

13. VashTheStampede

OOC: I'm not quite sure where to go from here. If you have some suggestions Private Message me and I will combine it with my current ideas.

14. VashTheStampede

6:03

Da Kun

Ahh I can barely think straight as I feel him probing my mind. I can feel him inside my brain searching my memories, he wants to destroy my memories and I can't stop him. I then feel the dark side of the force building up in me trying to throw him out. I must let him see what he wants to see, I use this new found power to put my useless memories to the forfront of my mind. Then suddenly he stops and runs towards Blitz, Yes I still remember who I am and more importantly who they are, I must retreat and make them think they are safe. But then again.... where the hell am I?

OOC: I may not be able to post as much as before due to the fact that school has started again. Don't worry though I won't abandon it before the end.

15. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

6:03

Dan seems pretty confident in himself, but I'm not sure if I can be so sure. There have only been one or two times in my life as Jedi where I have had to use my Force abilities to wipe someone's memories...and I didn't like it. I can tell Dan does. He hops onto the back of my bike with a slight grin. I frown,
    "We'll have a talk about this later....Koji."
    I finally say as I start the bike back up. I push it to full speed to get back to Boone's place as fast as possible. Already the sun is getting ready to come up, I hope the others stayed put like I had wanted.

16. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Koji"

7:00 pm

As we reach Boone's place again, Ben begins her talk *ahem* lecture *ahem* :p

"How did we meet again?" she asks. What an out of place question.
    "When I was five, I fell into the Jedi Crypt, and you got me out."
    "Not exactly." she replies. I furrow my brow.
    "What do you mean, 'not exactly?'"
    You didn't fall into the Jedi Crypt 14 years ago. You didn't."
    "You're joking."
    "No."
    We hop off the bike, walking toward Boone's mansion. I grab her hand.
    "Tell me."
    "You wanna know? You ran away. No one knows how, but you did. You got as far as the bad part of Coruscant. 20 miles away. Force knows how you did that. At five, you almost killed six people with the Force. We found out your father was training you in your sleep, from birth with messages in your dreams, creepy things like that."
    "No way."
    "And I found you, and I had to wipe the memory out of that day. And the first few years of your life. You'll remember now, now that you'll going to be looking for them because I'm telling you this. Your body was way ahead of your training, your conscious mind."
    "How fun."
    "It reappeared now and then, every time you needed it. That kind of knowledge is scary."

We get to the door, finishing our conversation. Gotta thank my dad again. Found another way to screw with my life.

17. Mattashell

Mattashell Before punk,there were NUGGETS

Three years ago, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine ordered a full scale military assault on Puck Capital City on the planet Puck. At first, battalions of droids entered the city firing on citizens, the were soon joined by clones, and unofficially, bounty hunters Siths and Hut employed criminals. After nearly an entire day of bloodshed, all but the droids were pulled out and the city was showered with bombs from space. The official explaination was to put down a rebelion against the Republic. Not only were rumers of such a rebelion untrue, they were started by the Chancelor himself. His actions were unconscionable, and the members of the Senate found them inexcusable, but he didn't intend to be excused. He intended to be feared, and he succeeded.

Out of the population of 400,000 only a little over 600 survived. Since then, people from all over the planet have flooded into the city to help rebuild it. One of those survivors was Gora-Nat, a man who had already survived a great deal. Once one of the wealthiest men in the Republic, he lost his fortune when tax auditors entered his home and falsified documents, declairing all of his estate in the name of the government. Almost all of it anyway. They left him a few changes of clothes and enough money to eat for about a month. He built a shack out of tires and rubbish, which authorities chases him out of, since he no longer owned the land. He rebuilt his shack among a trash heep where it was hidden from sight. He used the cash he had left to by a shoe shine kit and made his living in the streets off of it. His shack was one of the few buildings left standing, after the massacre. Now that he had lost his fortune, many of his friends no longer wanted anything to do with him. The few that did offer assistance, he turned down. The one person whose help he wanted was no where to be found Where are you my son? he would say silently to himself, Why have you forsaken me?

One of those friends who remained faithful to Gora was Tobias Boone. On older man, of the planet Corellia, who worked hard his life for other men untill one day he borrowed money from Gora to go into business for himself. Boone's spice shipping company made him very rich, but the day came when pricey trade embargos would turn the old man bitter. Soon he would be secretly funding a group of militants. A resistance to the chancelor. The beginnings of a Rebel Alliance of sorts. They'd been around since before Boone got involved with them, but without his donations they were nothing but a ragtag group of bombthrowers. Now things were getting organized. When the son of Gora-Nat, Ngun, showed up on his doorstep with a group apparently fleeing government forces, of corse he offered to help. Just now Ngun has returned to the house from a trip to town, to destroy evidence of their arival.

Puck:

6:30

I walk into the house. Before anyone has a chance to ask me where the other two are I explain what I know, and relay "Ben's" instructions to them. I pour myself a drink and slowly sip it, thinking about the Jalopy. Everything happened so past I didn't have time to think about it, but not only am I stranded here, I really sort of loved that ship, even if I never realised it. Mr. Boone enters the room.

Boone: Ng, I can replace your ship.

Puck: I know, I'm gonna miss her though.

Boone (smiling): I think her time had come a few years ago.

We both get a chuckle over that.

Puck: Mr. Boone, I've got some on my mind. These guys, these friends of mine, they've got bounties on 'em. Now I know the guy who put up those bounties and he work's for Palpataine. In fact, he actually hired me. Well he thinks he hired me. All I'm saying is, I just know I've got everything I need to get to him in my reach, but how? What do I have to do to get to him?

Boone: Do these people know everything you know?

Puck: No I haven't told them much.

Boone: Well don't you think that if you share this information with them, they might have a few things to tell you about, that you might not know?

Puck: You're right, I have to show them they can trust me.

Boone: Have you talked to your father.

Puck: No, I uh, I haven't had any chance for that lately, I've been busy.

Boone: Busy, like you are right now? (He gestures toward the drink in my hand.) Why are you avoiding him? He needs you're support in this time, desperately.

Puck: Maybe after I take care of this thing.

Boone: One thing has a way of leading to another. Assuming you don't get killed, which is a big assumption, what are you oing to end up doing after that? Do you think it's just going to be that easy, and if you do manage to accomplish something, do you think that will be the end of it?

Puck: Look, I don't need to be reminded that their are people that worry about me. I don't need to have to think about people who will care if I die. That is what's holding me back.

Boone: From what? Suicide?

I empty my glass and feel a dark pressence enter my mind. The bell rings. It's "Ben" and "Koji." They've been argueing.

Puck: I've been drinking, and I've been thinking, we all need to have a talk. Everyone please gather in the main dining hall. Dinner is being served, and we have much to discuss.

Before we can begin eating I stand at my place at the table and tell the bunch absolutely everything I know and everything that's happened to me. I focuss on the obvious intent of the Chancelor to impose Imperial rule on the former Republic. As a speak I can sence that pressence still. It seems to grow stronger the more I drink. It feels like someone is listening to my thoughts from far away.

18. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

7 PM...ish

I know that after this discussion is over I'll have to take Puck aside and talk everything over with me once again because I'm hardly listening to him now. I can't keep my thoughts from what happened moments before with Da Kun, talking with Dan about his past, and then arguing as we entered Boone's place. I have yet to touch the drink that Puck thrust into my hands when we first came in....I wonder how much he's been drinking already. I ease away from the group as they continue to mull things over and throw ideas to and fro, and place my untouched drink aside. A shiver runs up and down my spine suddenly, and a coldness comes over me. Ben rubs against my leg as I unzip the upper half of my mechanic's jumpsuit and let it fall around my waist. I don't feel safe, not like a physical threat is somewhere, but certainly comewhat of a spiritual one. I close my eyes, risking to use the Force to probe around. I cringe as I'm thrown into darkness. It's everywhere. Dan can sense that something is wrong, and the others feel a bit uneasy as well. Puck continues to talk. I reach out with the Force on Puck and begin setting up a mental wall to try and block out attempts to learn from Puck's mind. I'm not sure, but I feel pretty close to certain that something...someone, has been listening in on the conversation via the Force.
    "All right, enough talk for now..let's all get to bed."
    I break in, cutting Puck off in the middle of a sentence, he looks at me in a slightly confused way. The others nod, realizing how much meaning there is to my words in reference to the feelings they've been getting from the Force. I grab Puck by the arm,
    "I think we need to have our own little chat...come on Dan."

19. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Koji"

7:10 pm

Funny how the Jedi are dead and gone, and us two still actively using our powers. You can take the Force our of the Jedi, but you can't take the Jedi out of the Force. I mean, or is that backwards? Never mind.

"My name is Koji, remember?" frowning at the dying charade.

"I felt it. It was like this hiss inside my head."

We take Puck aside, and begin to school him in Adept etiquette.

"Look, even though there are almost no Jedi, very few Sith, there are still Adepts." I tell him.

"The Force that, Force this... tired of things like that. It's dead." Puck replies, already bored.

"We're trying to help you, Puck. Don't make this any harder than it has to be." Ben takes her goggles off. "This isn't who I really am, no matter how bad I want it to be."

"Forget it. You don't understand." He sighs arrogantly.

"Sure we do. But understanding is different from caring." I say.

"Listen. In about three hours, the 5 main financiers of the different rebel factions are going to meet in this mansion. They'll discuss forming a solid resistance, a rebel alliance."

"This isn't about Rebellion. This is about you, and someone trying to get inside to the junk that's there. Why are you the key?" I ask him frankly.

"I hate Palpatine just as much as you do. Maybe more."

Ben puts her hand to her chin.

"We don't hate him."
    "Liars." He grits his teeth.
    "We understand that he must be destroyed." Ben is remaining calm.
    "Kidding yourselves."

"Don't tell me how I feel, junker." Ben... she's losing it.

I put my hand to my hidden lightsaber.

"You're right. I do hate him." I look to Ben. Her eyes are closed.
    Guess now, we wait.

20. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

"Ben"

7:20 pm

"Is that what you wanted to hear?"
    I continue through clenched teeth.
    "And take your hand away from you saber, Dan."
    I say off to the side as I put the goggles around my head again.
    "I hate him. I hate Palpatine. I hate the Sith. I hate everything they have done to everyone, to the Jedi, to me."
    I inhale and exhale slowly.
    "Jedi aren't supposed to hate. We don't feel anger or emotions, just serentity, and peace...just the Force."
    I whirl around on both of them.
    "So what does that make me then? What am I? I'm no longer a Jedi....not because the Sith have destroyed our base of operations, not because we're scattered..not because we've been betrayed, because at heart I would always be a Jedi, regardless. But......but if I hate....then I am no longer a Jedi, I can't call myself one...so then what am I?"
    My voice had risen as the words tumbled out of my mouth, but by the end they were hardly above a harsh whisper. I swipe furiously at the water...the tears...streaking my face. I pull my goggles off again, making a fist around them.
    "What's the point of the fascade? Of trying to fool them? The Jedi are dead...what's the point...."
    I loosen my grip, letting the goggles fall from my hand to my feet before quickly rushing out of Boone's mansion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.