1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Barb Gordon, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Off Topic: Star Wars RPG

Well here it is folks, the Star Wars RPG! All characters are original ones, and any actual characters from Star Wars (ie.Obi-Wan, Kenobi, Yoda) should only be talked to or mentioned briefly. This is the basic synopse for the storyline, provided by zero zero nine:

The Jedi exterminations under Darth Vader and his lieutenants have begun. Jedi scramble to all parts of the galaxy for safety. Bounty hunters are paid major credits for the heads and lightsabers of dead Jedi, especially those of the fallen Council masters.

These are the characters we have thus far, if you would like to join, please feel free to PM me about doing so:

[VashTheStampede]

Name: Da Kun

Bio: Born on Tatooine, but abandoned and raised by Tusken Raiders. At age of 15 sold to the Hutts and trained by Boba Fett and various other infamous bounty hunters, asassins, and thieves in Mos Espa. Master of all weapons except for the lightsaber, and master of stealth and infiltration. At the age of 23 completed training and traveled the galaxy learning of other cultures and lanquages. At 26 became professional asassin, And as of this date 30 years of age and 196 professional "jobs" completed.

[Super Boy]

Name: Xanko
    Race: Human
    Class: Padawan
    Weapon(s): Green lightsaber

Bio: Lost parent at age of 3, taken in by a jedi named Lyonne "Blitz" Erstad, was taught in the ways of the force. Now he fights to become one of the best jedi ever so he can revenge his parent's death.
    Description: About 6'2", with spiky black hair and light blue eyes. Wears a black trench coat over top of tattered black Jedi robes.
    Personality: He is very gentle and noble and he will only resort to violence if he has to. Tries to be devoted to the Jedi Order. But at time when his anger overwhelms him he lets his saber do his talking.

[Zero Zero Nine]

Name: Dan-Rairen "Dan" Tadokoro
    Race: Human, Asian
    Affiliation: None
    Weapons and Equipment: two red katana style light-sabers, one long and one short, The Force, also trained in unarmed combat.

Bio:
    Dan-Rairen Tadokoro has quietly left the Jedi Order, after two years of faithful service. His Master's recent and seemingly unnecessary death has made him question the "fitness" of the Order. He leaves, hoping to find a source of greater power. His family history is filled with brashness and defiance, especially those who have become Jedi, or high ranking officials. But with people on the hunt for Jedis, the last thing he wants to do is make waves.

[JL Man]

Name: Caraso
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Unknown Location: No fixed location
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Hair: Blond
    Weapons: 2 Blasters, Explosives
    Equipment: Body Armor, Souped up cruiser ship with a lot of guns added, and Jet Pack

[Barb Gordon]

Name: Lyonne "Blitz" Erstad
    Homeworld/Location: Alderaan/Coruscant
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Hair: Blue/Black, cropped
    Eyes: Blue, flecks of silver
    Affiliation: Jedi Master, Padawan: Xanko
    Weapons: Dual Lightsabre, blue to silver
    Vehicle: Jedi Starfighter

Bio: Lyonne is a very skilled and devoted Jedi. She has incredibly fast skills, whether with or without her lightsabre, or flying her starfighter, hence the nickname, Blitz. She is one of the more younger Jedi Masters, and also one of the youngest to have a Padawan of her own, Xanko. She's very proud of Xanko, but sometimes worries about him and is always on guard for any hint that he is drifting toward the dark side. Although Jedi should never harbor any feelings, she has not been able to contain not only her admiration, but also affection, for one Jedi.

[Mattashell]

Name: Ngun-Nat (Ang Goon Nat)
    Nickname: Puck
    Race: Human
    Home Planet: Puck
    Sex: Male
    Weapon: micro-blaster
    Ship: jalopy

Ngun-Nat is known by the name of his home world, Puck, which is a wealthy industrial center. His father was a rich entrepreneur. Puck once trained to be a Jedi. Early in his training he fell in love with a young woman, also training, named Sarjo-Von. When the two went on separate assignments. Puck found he was unable to communicate with Sarjo, and was deeply worried. He later found out that she was ignoring his communicaton attempts because she was now taking her Jedi training more seriously and had forsaken romance. It was the same day that his mother fell into illness, and his home world, Puck, joined the Empire. The Emperor immediately acquisitioned all of his fathers property. Feeling that he had lost everything, Puck dropped out of training and became a drifter. This happened very early in his training and Puck does not have any noteworthy Jedi skills or powers. Master Yoda felt Puck had the potential to be among the greatest of the Jedi, and he foresaw him holding an important position in the council. Today Master Yoda does not remember Puck’s name. Puck is neither a smuggler nor a bounty hunter, but he has been known to dabble in both, and other similar activities when he is in need of money. This is not to say that he is driven by greed. He does such things simply to survive. Puck’s weapon of choice is the blaster. He is turned off by big weapons, which he feels are very showy for people who think that bigger is better. His Micro blaster is about one fourth the size of the “pistol” variety and can fit in the palm of his hand. The pulse is not as powerful, but still more than strong enough to be lethal. It also features a “stun” setting. Recently, another devastating blow effected Puck when a massacre occurred in his home city. Thousands were killed by imperial troops when the Emperor suspected dissent among its population. Perhaps the most painful thing is that this was a reaction to untrue rumors. Those that know Puck, will say he has a suicidal streak. He’s known to take heavy risks for low stakes, or when more sensible alternatives are options. He deeply regrets not completing his Jedi training, and fantasizes about going back, but in his heart he does not believe he can do it. The Force is strong in Puck, but he does not know it and can not control it. It often gets him out of scrapes, which he believes is just dumb luck. He would not have lived this long as recklessly as he does. His ship is a beat up old jalopy with no real fighting capability. It is only barely hyperspace capable.

[80's_Slasher]

Name:Cov-Cl-Tujac
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    HT: 6'00"
    WT: 180lbs
    Weapons: Lightsaber(orange blade)
    Vessel: Small shuttlecraft

BIO: Born on the city-planet of Coruscant and was identified as Force sensitive by the Jedi Council at the age of 4. Was trained as a Jedi Knight under Jedi Master Plo Koon. Master Koon was slain by a group of bounty hunters on Ord Mantell. He vows to regain the lightsaber of his fallen master no matter what the cost.

Well, now we're all set. Let's get this RPG going!

~Barb

2. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

OOC: It's about time :D

Dan-Rairen Tadokoro:

I stand atop one of the many spacedock platforms high above the floor of Coruscant, the sky reflecting silver into my eyes. The Jedi Tower stands behind me, afar off into the distance. I haven't eaten in the two days since I left the Order. I need to wash my robes, or get new ones. Even though they're dark, they smell. The hustle and bustle of the crowd flows around me, and I can feel their energy as they walk past. I'm tempted to just wave my hand and trick them into giving me something to eat. I'm so hungry... but no. I see the ships docking and taking off, waiting for the Force to guide my next move.

"Wait..." I say. I feel it. Someone's here. Someone's noticed me. It's not a good day. They've stopped moving. I don't want to look just yet. Maybe I really shouldn't dress like a Jedi.

With my hand moving toward my lightsaber, I call out to them:

"There are only two reasons anyone would want to talk to me right now... to take my head, or to take me back. Now which one are you here for?"

3. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede Active Member

OOC: In the bio I meant to put Jango Fett instead of Boba.

IC:
    Da Kun

The life of an asassin is emotionally unfulfilling, that's why you have to learn to control and eliminate emotions. I still enjoy the time I have to myself when I don't have an open contract, even though I spend most of the time hanging out in some bar on Tatooine, or some other outpost planet. The bars here on Coruscant however, are the best in the galaxy, but attracted the meanest of the mean, I'd fit right in.

I scan the crowd looking at small details of all the people, I spot at least three Jedi hiding in seperate parts of the bar. If I wanted could kill them like the rest of the sleaze do and collect the bounty. There is something, however about the Jedi I respect and it pains me to see the way these great warriors are treated now.

"That will be five credits" says the bartender droid. "I have never payed for a drink in my life and I am not going to start now" I tell the droid and walk away, I give the guard a quick glance at the sword and blaster below my cloak and they back off. "Well" I say, "back to work".

4. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

I sigh as I step from the shadows, the hood of my cloak shading my eyes.
    "Well obviously I'm not here to take your head."
    I began, offering a smile to Dan as he replaces his lightsabre back to his side. I sigh, using the Force to probe around and see what feelings are eminating from Dan, but like a smart Jedi he's kept the Force close and has his emotions blocked from anyone.
    "Dan, please, you're making a mistake that could be dangerous. Come back to the Jedi Tower. Talk with the Council, with me. I can feel it within me that if you don't, then you'll be treading on ground that could lead you to the dark side."
    I let my hood slide off my head, revealing short black hair that shimmers blue in the lights of Coruscant.
    "Please listen to reason, Dan."

5. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

I finally turn around... and smile.

"Figures the Council would send you to get me, Ate Lyonne. All is well with you, Master Jedi?" She nods and sighs. She wants me to go back with her. Back to them. I've always looked up to her as my big sister. Ate Lyonne can pretty much convince me of anything. My hair, with its red highlights is musty. My stomach growls, and it becomes evident I haven't been taking care of myself. Too much reminiscing, I think. I want a good meal.

"Where is Xanko, your Padawan Learner? I have stories to tell him." I let out a stifled chuckle. Ate Lyonne gets this look in her eyes, pleading, like she's afraid for me. I am where her mind is right now. My own drifts back to Yavin 4, to Master Rensa. Jedi traitors... surrounded... fighting... becoming nothing.

I close my eyes. "I was there... I could have helped her, saved her. I failed. The traitors... didn't even send their weakest against me. I couldn't move. And her last words, 'Bring me back.'"

"Okay, Ate. Even though you can't sense it, you're one of the few people that I trust. I'll talk to the Council, if only to see Master Yoda make jokes at your expense. But first..." I wave my hand in front of her. "You will buy me something to eat." At this, she honestly laughs.

OOC EDIT: "Ate" (pronounced ah-teh) is a term of endearment meaning "big sister" Just FYI :)

6. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Well at least he still jokes around. But that doesn't hide the fact that he's hurting, blaming himself and keeping an anger inside of him.
    "Xanko is back at the Jedi Tower with some of the other Padawan's, working on their meditation skills."
    I say as we swiftly walk through the crowd. Any sharp movements I make are gracefully followed by Dan. I stop abruptly.
    "This looks like a good place."
    I say, scanning over the building. A mixture of aliens and humans, of all occupations, smugglers, beggars, tradesmen, artisans, are entering and exiting the cafe. A perfect place to eat, and not get too much attention drawn to us. I run a hand through my hair, already feeling dirt and dust from the street and the people around us getting into it. Dan and I step into the cafe and take a small table at a far corner. I leave Dan to look over what he wants to eat, I'd buy everything in the building if it would get him back to the Tower. Closing the Force around me, not allowing anyone to probe around and sense my thoughts or mood, I lose myself. Dan isn't the only one who is hurting. Master Rensa was his master, but also a very dear friend and mentor of mine. Although she wasn't my own master, she helped alot in my earlier training, and was always there when I needed her. Her death struck a cord deep within me. It hurt. But I couldn't let feelings of anger or guilt get to me, and I had to stop it in Dan. Right after the incidents at Yavin 4, most of my nights ended in fitful sleeps and many tears. Always wondering if I could have done something to save her, to prevent Dan from going through this pain. A pain I would never want my own Padawan to feel. But she's with the Force now, and that brings me the best comfort of all. I finally bring myself out of my reverie,
    "Well, what are you having?"

7. JL Man

JL Man The King has returned!

Sometimes, standing around waiting for a bounty, I wonder why I still do the bounty hunting business. Oddly enough, I get kind of queasy every time I kill someone. But it brings in the money, especially with Vader's recent "Jedi Extermination" plan. (I turn on the communicator and contact my partner Granko, a Toydarian.)
    "Where are you, Caraso?" Granko asks
    I'm sitting in that restaurant you told me to go to, Granko. Are you sure Jedi would come in this place? It's full of a bunch of riff-raff. Not very Jedi like.
    "Trust me, I just saw some in there yesterday." ( I was standing in a corner of a crowded restaurant, waiting for a bounty.)
    Well, speak of the devil, Granko. Here come's two now.
    (There were two Jedi walking in the bar. One was in her mid-twenties, about my age. She was also kind of cute. The other was a little younger,I'd say 19 or 20, and he looked a little rough.
    I decide to go after the guy. As I aimed for the head, and was about to pull the trigger, someone ran into me and threw off my aim. I shot too high, and the Jedi were after me. Run time.)

8. VashTheStampede

I heard a shot in a cafe down the street, people were running and screaming, none of my business I tell myself and As I turn around I recongnize someone running past me. It was Caraso a young bounty hunter I once knew, he was being chased by two jedi one male and one female. I couldn't let him just get captured or killed, afterall there is some honor code between bounty hunters and asassins. As the Jedi's were closing in I casually tripped the female Jedi and walked innocently away. I walked further down the street and got into my speeder and sped off toward Caraso, I knew tripping a Jedi would only slow the chase and these days any bounty hunter was considered a risk to jedi and they would stop at nothing to capture all the could to protect The Order. I stopped the speeder in front of Caraso. "Get in!" I yelled to him. He jumped in and together we sped off towardsmy ship. "Why are you after Jedi, do you really want to die young."

9. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

"Grrrr." That's the thing about bounty hunters. If they can't do it clean, they don't want to finish the job. And then you have to chase them. The bullet whizzes past my head, and I deflect it with a Force push. No use in hiding now. Ate Lyonne screams, "No! Dan-Rairen! Don't play his game!" I don't listen to her. Not this time. I rush out to the parking lot, where a lone biker is getting off his speeder. Without wasting a second, I wave my hand and say "Don't worry, I'll bring it back." And I take off, zooming through the traffic ways of Coruscant. "Nobody tries to kill me. Nobody. Especially not a two-bit bounty hunter." I really wanted to eat.

There are two of them.

"C'mon and kill me. You know you want to." Make him go back to the restaurant. They'll have to face down both of us, Lyonne and me.

"No amount of body armor can protect you from a Jedi. From me." I shout, taunting them. They're moving out of my sight. I'm nearing the restaurant again. And Ate Lyonne shows me why she is a Jedi Master.

I'm lifted from the seat of the speeder... I catch Ate's eyes. Closed. She's moving her hands, as if in a trance. With one swift motion of her arms, I am separated from the bike, and it goes flying toward their ship. I hope it hits them.

As I float back toward the restaurant's door, she graces me with more words of wisdom. "No amount of swordsmanship, power, or rage can cover the smallest amount of stupidity. You aren't supposed to be like this. You are a Jedi. You are in control." I nod sheepishly. I look back to where the speeder flew... "I said I was going to return that."

She sighs.

"He wasn't much. Nothing I couldn't handle." I say.

She grabs on to my shoulder. "Eat later. We are going to see the Council. Now."

10. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

As if I didn't have enough thoughts to mull over, here's more fuel for the fire. Bounty hunters. What in all the makes a Hutt ugly are they doing going after Jedi? Bounty hunters are smarter then that, most anyway. And it looks like those two knew each other, because a bounty hunter would never help out another of his own trade. I dust the dirt from my knees from when the bounty hunter tripped me. Cheap shot, very cheap. I'm not angered, just annoyed. Never sure if there's a difference between those two emotions sometimes. I would have liked to have pinned, one, if not both of those hunters down and gotten some information from them. But I've got my hands full with Dan. He's been quiet the whole time, staying by my side yet slightly behind me out of respect, still keeping up with my brisk pace. I almost smile as I see the Jedi Tower loom before us. As we enter a few Masters and Padawans pass us, greeting us as they go. Some of the Padawans are pratically staring in awe at me, and in wonder at Dan. I had forgotten about his "two day old" appearance. I need to find my own Padawan, but first things first.
    "All right, we're here."
    I say finally, turning and facing Dan. He's got his feelings hidden from me, so I can't figure out what he's feeling whatsoever at this moment. I sigh inwardly as the doors open.

11. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

The Council Room doesn't seem as big anymore, not since I was a Padawan with Master Rensa Rodide.

Dan:

Lyonne walks to the middle of the room, and I follow as if I were her Padawan.

"Masters Jedi," she says. "I have done what you have asked. I have brought back the Jedi Knight Dan-Rairen Tadokoro."

Master Mace Windu speaks to me. "Are you ready to return to the Jedi Order?"

I step forward. This is more important than Master Windu, than the Council. "Master Yoda, there are pressing matters I must discuss with you."

Lyonne:
    Master Windu gives me a look I've seen only a few times before as Dan rudely dismisses answering Mace and begins to speak directly with Yoda.

I respond to Master Windu's look with some telepathy.
    ::he's not my Padawan...it's not my job to control him...it was the council that made him a Jedi Knight::

He's still frowning.

::Yes, I know that Master Erstad. But I thought Master Rensa had trained him better than that::

I send my thoughts... I keep down any anger that was about to flare up from myself.
    ::You and I both know that Master Rensa trained him quite well, and that this has nothing to do with it::
    Master Windu remains silent, thinking to himself now, and easily blocking off any probing I may attempt with the Force.
    I blink slowly, returning my attention to the conversation at hand between Dan and Master Yoda.

Dan:

The great warrior of ages past and present hops out of his seat. "Yes... strong your feelings are... Alone we must talk."

Lyonne and the rest of the Council look on in wonder. A Jedi Knight talking to Master Yoda only? Unheard of.

"Your thoughts. Of Master Rensa. Dwell you do." He circles around me. I don't think I could hide anything from him.

"Master Yoda, " I begin. "Her last words to me were 'Bring me back.' I must honor her last request. How would I go about doing that, giving flesh back to energy?"

"Impossible, little one. Unready you are. Unready even Master Yoda is." He throws his cane into the air. "Catch it." he orders. I do so with ease. I have it float around... but it's getting heavy. He's putting pressure on it. I don't want to break. Don't want to show weakness. I crack his walking stick in two, and both pieces drop to the floor.

"Return, little one. Retrain. True Jedi once more become." That I cannot oblige him. A Jedi is good as his word, no matter how much forgiveness he receives.

"Master Yoda, I cannot retake my Jedi vows. You know that. I have left the Order. Nothing can change that."

He replies deftly. "You can. But, if insist you must, then Jedi you are not. Dark this is."

Lyonne:
    I send a telepathic message to Master Yoda.
    :: Let me watch him. I will make him come back. He will walk with us again.::

Yoda answers: ::Two Padawans? No...::

I reply... :: No, he's a Jedi. Xanko is my Padawan. He's just... like a little brother::

Dan:
    I feel sad... He's lost respect for me. "I have to do this. Master Yoda... allow her to watch, to guide me. If she cannot protect my soul, she can protect the universe from me."

OOC: Co-written by myself and Barb Gordon :)

12. JL Man

"Nice to see you again Da Kun," I say as I jumped into the speeder. Once we escaped I answered his question.
    "You mean you didn't know? Darth Vader put a bounty on any Jedi you can kill and bring a head back."
    Da Kun said a lot of hunters like myself were gonna die because of the Jedi Extermination. I agreed. We got to his ship.
    "So, Da Kun what are you doing here?"

13. VashTheStampede

"I had a job to do, that's all you need to know." I walked towards my ship and turned around " I only helped you cuz I had nothing better to do, don't think I actually like or respect you or anything" He starts to walk away and I say to him " Next time you try and kill a Jedi make sure you kill him with the first shot, you may not gt another." I enter my ship and sit down at the control panel when I get a message. "Da Kun" the voice said " are you there "Da Kun". I press the comm button and answer "Yeah, what do you want." "I want you to kill someone for me, how much will it cost", the voice said. "Well, it depends on who it is and who you are" I said. "I want you to kill Mace Windu" he said.
    "A Jedi master, but why." I asked. "He killed my father" and at that moment I recognize the voice and know who it is, the young Boba Fett, the son of one of my mentors. "Boba I usually don't kill Jedi, but I was trained by your father and there is a bond, there will still be a fee."I say. "Don't worry father put away plenty of money."he says. A jedi master, could I do it i thought for a moment, It would be the ultimate test. " I'll do it." and with that it was set. It might be a good experience, I might even run into that cute Jedi from earlier. ;) I smiled and took off to gather supplies.

#13 VashTheStampede, Jul 5, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2002
  14. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Yoda closed his eyes, frowning, deep in thought. He nodded slowly, and opened his eyes, staring past Dan and directly at me.
    "Yes. Allow it I will."
    I tried not to, but couldn't supress my relief and happiness with Master Yoda's decision. I bowed.
    "Thank you for your time, Council."
    ::Thank you, Master Yoda::
    I thought to myself, and I could tell, that without him needing to probe my thoughts, that he knew what they were. He nodded as Dan and I turned and walked out of the Council chambers. As soon as the doors closed behind us, I couldn't help but wonder what they must all be discussing now, especially Master Windu and Master Yoda. But, I shook my head, that's none of my concern, but Dan is. We walked along the corridor in silence.
    "You know, I'm actually surprised Master Yoda agreed to our request..."
    I stopped, turning to face Dan and placed my hands on his shoulders.
    "But I'm very glad he did."
    He smiled, but confusion was in his eyes as I frowned.
    "But I swear by all that makes a Hutt ugly, that if you don't work with me, I will make to where you wish you were married to a Hutt. Do you understand me?"
    Realizing half way through my speech that I was teasing him, he grinned and nodded.
    "Absolutely, Master Erstad."
    I nodded.
    "Good."
    I glanced down the halls to either side of us.
    "I think it's about time you went to your chambers and changed your clothes and gotten some rest. You've been through a lot these past two days. And I must find my Padawan."
    He nodded and we parted ways in the corridor. I headed for the Meditation rooms, hoping that I would locate my Padawan.

15. SuperBoy

SuperBoy The Legion or Teen Titans?

I burst out of the meditation room with an angry look upon my face. I walked out towards a window looking out. Another Padawan followed me. "Why did you walk out of the meditation room like that." I looked at him like he should have knew the answer. " I think sometime that meditating is a waste of my time. I should be out there with other jedi's fighting a good fight." I tell him and then I walked away.
    As I was walking I started to think to myself. What can I really get out of mediating? I should be practicing on how to us a lightsaber better. Then as I was walking I started to sense a familiar present. "It's got to be her." I thought to myself. I then started to walk in the direction where I got that filling. As I turned the corner it was my master Lyonne.The a smile came to my face as I was in front of her. " Hi master, where have you been all this time?"

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while i have been at my grandmother's house and i just got back.

16. JL Man

I had reached my ship. Granko was there obviously sad that there wasn't a head and lightsaber in my hand. I took off my body armor, to reveal normal clothes.
    Granko, do you have any other planets I could go for some Jedi? I heard some have been running away.
    "Why do you ask?"
    My face is gonna be all over Coruscant wanted papers.
    "I'm not even gonna ask what you did, Caraso. But to answer your question I heard a master named Mace Windu is visiting Tatooine tomorrow to get some of his runaway Jedi back."
    Mace Windu! I can't get him.
    "Listen, the only bounty as high as his is Yoda himself, and you know you can't get him."
    All right, I'll do it. I just hope I don't run into any other hunters.

17. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

I'm in my old quarters at the Jedi Tower. I don't get Master Yoda sometimes. Am I still a Jedi? One of them? I change into a new set of clothes, and place my lightsabers onto my bed.

Electrum-Crystal powered. Motion activated. Carbonite handguards, I think to myself. I am a Jedi warrior. Nothing less. And maybe nothing more.

I begin to sit in meditation.. let the world fall away, lose my emotions. To think about death, and the Force. My family. Many a sibling, an uncle, my father... turned to the dark side. It's like a tradition with us. I wonder if I can fight it. But most of all, I want to honor my Master's last request.

"Bring me back... Dan-Rairen..." Eh? Am I going crazy? I hear her clear as day...

"Hello?" I offer into the empty room.

::Yes, Learner. I am here.::

"Master... Master Rensa... my master." She appears to me as if she was a ghost.

::You want to finish what I have begun for you, yes?::

"Yes, Master." Master Rensa walks around taking a look my things...

::You left... didn't you.:: I nod a yes, then look down at my feet.

::I see I failed to teach you the last lesson, even in death.:: I blink my eyes. "Failed me? No! You were the best teacher!"

::On Yavin 4, you couldn't have helped me if you wanted to... I held your lightsabers in the same spot, while fighting the four of them. You couldn't help me because you didn't let go of them. Because that's where you thought your power came from. In that, I failed you. I was a powerful Jedi. I hid your Force field from them. They couldn't feel you. I didn't want you to die, little one.::

I sigh, "No... master."

::The final lesson is this... to achieve true balance... one must either control nothing, or control all. Both the light and the dark sides. On Yavin 4, I made sure you controlled nothing, so that one day you may learn to control all. The Force is limitless, but the conduit is limited. Recreate the conduit so it isn't. Go to Tattooine. Once there, you will begin to understand:: She begins to fade back into nothing.

"I understand. Thank you, master." I bow. "Coruscant isn't the safest place for their, I mean our kind anyway."

I go to the Meditation rooms, searching for Ate Lyonne. I need to inform her of my travel plans.

18. VashTheStampede

"Tatooine?" I said surprised "Why would a Jedi master go to Tatooine." I asked the info droid. "Mission unknown, there are rumors of Master Mace Windu gathering up all lost Jedi for an assault on the Sith." the droid said. I walk away from the droid and into a dark alley. Tattooine, it's been so long since my last visit there. This will be much harder now, if a droid knows of Windu's trip to Tattooine then most certainly Darth Vader and the Sith know of it too. Perhaps I should pay the Sith a visit when I arrive on Tatooine, I could use their help and resources. As much as I respect the Jedi it's either us or them and it will not be me.

19. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

OOC: yay, now we've got all the original people who wanted to start this, and hopefully more will come! Hope you don't mind me action'ing Xanko a little SuperBoy. Feel free to do so with mine, that goes for anyone...just not too much,lol.

IC:
    I frown before my Padawan even turned the corner to greet me. I could feel the anger and annoyance, the frustration, eminating from him at the other end of the hall. I don't return his smile as he asks where I was, and I can tell that that confuses him.
    "Why aren't you in the meditation room?"
    His smile fades at that question and he glances at his feet. I sigh, knowing full well why he left. I turn on my heel and gesture for him to follow as I begin walking down another hall.
    "Xanko, meditation, whatever your views on it are, is vitally important for you to become a good Jedi. It can be more important then learning how to wield lightsabre better. Meditation gets you closer in tune to the Force. It's all around us, in us, with us always. Besides all other things, meditation will balance your body, mind, and spirit with the Force. Remember Xanko, the Force is our ally, and without, we are nothing, we are not Jedi. Until you understand the important of meditation, you will never become the Jedi I know you can and should become."
    We walk in silence as he mulls over what I had just said. Perhaps he'll understand everything I told him now, maybe tomorrow, or maybe never...by the Force I hope not never. I halt and he does the same. Confusion washes over his features again.
    "Master, we're right back where we were."
    He states, seeing that we are at the meditation rooms again. I nod.
    "Yes, yes we are. And that's because you haven't finished your meditation practices."
    He moves to protest but I raise a hand and silence him.
    "Xanko, please, do not test me now. Finish your meditation practices, and then meet me at my apartment rooms."
    I say sternly, staring him intently in his eyes. He sighs, lowering his eyes and nods in response. I pat him on the shoulder encouragingly and smile, before heading off in the direction of Dan.

20. SuperBoy

SuperBoy The Legion or Teen Titans?

As I walk back into the meditation room, I was thinking to myself about what my master had told me. " Maybe she was right about all that. Even throw I don't like to meditation it still might be good for me." As I walked back in the room all the other Padawan's where looking at my differently. I heard them making fun of me but yet there mouth's where not moving. I was reading what was on there mind's. Maybe I'm more stronger in the force then I thought. I did as I was told to do. I walked into a corner where no one could bother me. I then got down to my knees and then started mediating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.