1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

SpongeBob's New New New New New Week 10th Anniversary

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by SmileyToonatic, Jul 24, 2017.

1. SmileyToonatic

Back in summer 2007, Nickelodeon ran a massive SpongeBob promotion called "SpongeBob's New New New New New Week, airing a brand new episode from Season 5 for two weeks straight, with a total of 10 brand new 22 minute episodes broadcasted.

Whether your a fan of post-movie episodes or not, you must admit this is a HUGE deal. I remember watching this event vividly as a kid, and my 9 year-old mind was blown from the incredible amount of new episodes that aired and the incredible quality of the episodes too. Some of my favorite SpongeBob episodes of all time aired during this event, like Spy Buddies, Night Light, Picture Day, Mermaidman VS. SpongeBob, etc. Me and my brother are commemorating the event's 10 year anniversary by rewatching every episode that aired during it. SpongeBob is easily my favorite cartoon of all time and I am very thankful for the happy childhood this show gave me. Who else remembers the event?! Post your feedback here! :)

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

The episodes that premiered are some really enjoyable ones. I really liked the dedication and the bumper for this event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I remember after the first week ended being surprised to find out that it was going to continue into the following week. Every promo I saw led me (and others, I'm sure) to believe that it was only one week. Not that I minded that there were more.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #3 PinkiePie97, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

Never heard of it

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

Behold: the beginning of the bomb format in children's cable.