1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Spidey (2015 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Dec 2, 2015.

?

Rate and Comment on this Marvel Comics title!

1. *****

100.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Spidey is back in school!

SPIDEY #1

[​IMG]

WRITER: ROBBIE THOMPSON
    ARTIST: NICK BRADSHAW

Think you know everything about Peter Parker’s early days? Think again. It’s action, adventure and a rip-roaring romp in classic Marvel style as SPIDEY swings onto shelves this winter! Featuring adventures from throughout the web-slinging wonder’s younger years, it’s a return to the days of overdue homework, not knowing how to talk to girls (or anybody, really) and just a plenty of danger. Witness some of Spidey’s earliest tangles with the likes of Doc Ock, Sandman and a host of other unexpected guests!

Discuss this new Spidey comic!

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

The story wasn't anything special, though it had a nice old-fashioned feel to it. A fine enough story but it was lacking a little something. The only thing that really saved this issue was the amazing artwork by Nick Bradshaw. He has become probably my favorite artist at Marvel and I loved his work here. He'd be enough of a draw for me to pick up this book to be honest, but with the $4 cover price and the bad Canadian dollar I can't buy books as freely as I used to anymore. I'll wait for the trade but fans of classic Spidey should really dig this.