1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiderman WC Stock cars...

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Trent Lane, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

2. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

CooL stuff.

3. Singin' Stray Cat

Singin' Stray Cat Still Alive Somewhere

Ooooooh me likey dose cars!! :D :D

4. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

[color=00FFFF]Those look awesome!!! I mean, nothing personal but I couldn't exactly relate to those Power Puff Girls car decorations on some of the ones I've seen. ;) Not really my thing ya see. Those are so awesome though! They look like they're images from ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN. [/color]

5. Trent Lane

I think that's supposed to be the tie-in. Though Bill (#9) is my favorite driver, I kinda like the black and red paint scheme of Casey Atwood (#19) better....

6. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

Those are sweet lookin' cars! I'm a big motor-sport fan as well, and I catch NASCAR when I can (not all that often, unfortunately, 'cos I'm in the UK). Somehow though, it hasn't been the sdame since Earnhardt died though... I still can't believe he's gone.

7. Trent Lane

I thought these would catch your eye, Frozen. I remembered you saying you were into racing a while back. NASCAR's season has been an emotional rollecoaster this year with some really high highs and some really low lows, Earnhardt's death was a hard hit to all...

8. Frozen

Earnhardt JR seems to be keeping the torch alight, at least. Scant consolation, though. What still amazes meis how tame Earnhardt's crash seemed - I've seen some real wipe-outs in NASCAR, much worse that Earnhardt's crash, and the drivers have walked out without a scratch. Gutting...

9. Trent Lane

Your right, Earnhardt himself has had far worse wrecks than that one. But when all the circumstances come together, it can prove to be fatal as it did. Junior's done pretty well considering the conditions he faces getting in that car every week...

Hey, Frozen, you watch F1 racing?

10. Frozen

Man, I live for F1 Racing - and CART too! The IRL's not bad either (lookin' forward to Johnny Herbert debuting there this Sunday) You?

11. Trent Lane

F1 is awesome, so are CART and IRL. My favorites from the three series are Michael Schumacher/Eddie Irvine, Michael Andretti/Kenny Brack, and Sarah Fisher/Buddy Lazier...

12. Frozen

Hmmm, I'd go for Alesi (oodles of talent) and Montoya (the next big thing), Franchitti (he's British) and Zanardi (what an awful crash - can't believe he lost his legs...), and finally Billy Boat (comedy name) and Sarah Fisher (awww, plucky little Sarah!!!).
    Personally, I've never forgiven Schumacher for ramming Damon Hill (one of my fav drivers ever) off the raod at Adelaide '94...

13. Trent Lane

Would that be the main reason a lot of British people don't like Schumey? I think he's great, but he really's got nothing left to prove, don't you think? I'd like to see Jaguar do better next year...

14. Frozen

Could well be. Don't get me wrong, I think he's an awesome talent, but I just think he's a little too ready to 'bend the rules', and he and Benetton cheated their way to the '94 title ...

Yep, I'd like Jaguar to do better as well. I like Eddie and De La Rosa a lot, so I'd like 'em getting better results. Mind you, the last two races haven't been too bad... My dark horses for next year are Arrows though - they'll have the same engine as Jaguar, better aerodynamics, a car designed by the guy who designed this years superb Sauber (Sergio Rinland), and Jos Verstappen is no slouch at all behind the wheel (he holds the record this year for the most cars over-taken - a whopping 80!!!)