1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiderman is back

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by batboy2001, May 26, 2001.

1. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

Did anyone catch Spider Man on Fox? It was the original not Spider Man Unlimited!

#1 batboy2001, May 26, 2001
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2001
  2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Dude, I think you got your wires crossed. Spider-Man wasn't cancelled. The 65 episode order was up. And they certainly didn't cancel during the mutant storyline. They concluded that. The final episodes were THE SECRET WARS and THE SPIDER-WARS. The MUTANT AGENDA two parter was just that and aired in the 2nd season, and aired over 2 weekends.

3. batboy2001

Yeah I think your right I must have missed the last episode.

4. James Harvey

So you didn't see any beyond the first part of the SPIDER-MAN/X-MEN crossover episode? Just an FYI but alot of the Spider-Man episodes are on VHS.

5. batboy2001

No, I didn't, I just saw two or three of those. When I was expecting to see the last part of the Spider Man X Men crossover for some reason it wasn't on. To tell you the truth I just got Kids WB in about a year ago, you see I didn't have a antenna. I used to watch it when it was on satellite, before BB although know I am proud to say I have seen every BB episode at least twice. PS You have a really great site here.:)

6. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

You got me excited for a moment there! Although I knew Marvel Films wasn't making any more episodes, I thought for a minute that FOX was smart enough to re-air the ones that aren't of "Unlimited quality." Yick.

There are a lot of episodes on tape, and they are of good quality (just not completely in order, but for the most part they are). And I had this awesome something videos.com type site that I got them from but I lost the address! I have about 9 tapes from the collection. They're all pretty good.

7. Nightflower

Nightflower Floral Mod Extraordinaire

I think the last episode I saw was the one where he met Stan Lee. Did they ever resolve the Mary Jane issue???? (Last I saw, the -real- Mary Jane was caught spinning in some vortex) I wanna know!

8. James Harvey

Actually, SPIDER-MAN and SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED aired on Fox Kids, not Kids'WB! As for that whole Maty Jane thing, they left that as the series cliffhanger, very open. SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED was supposed to be about Spider-Man's explorations into other worlds as he looked for MJ. In the second season of SPIDER-MAN UNLIMTED (that never happened) Peter was supposed to find the real MJ and make it back to earth. The upcoming CGI SPIDER-MAN series, heading for Kids'WB! in fall 2002, will be based on the movie's continuity.

9. Blight

Blight Walking radioactive biohazard

Really?! I didn't know that! The only episode i've ever seen on video was The Hobgoblin two-parter. Are the other videos in stores or just available from the internet? Please help me! I'm dying to know! (and I hope the finale was released on video. I haven't seen that two-parter since it first aired!) Thanks!

See ya!
    Blight