1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Spider-Gwen (2015 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Oct 14, 2015.

?

Discuss this Marvel Comics titles!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new, all-different Marvel series! Radioactive!

SPIDER-GWEN #1

[​IMG]

WRITER: JASON LATOUR
    ARTIST: ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

Gwen Stacy is back in the webs and has an all-new, all-different mystery to solve: the reappearance of The Lizard! Spider-Woman was convinced that the Lizard died in her arms along with Peter Parker. But when a similar monster goes on a reptilian rampage, she’s left with doubts not only about Peter’s life, but his death as well. And witness the debut of the Osborns of Earth-65! Fan-favorite creators Jason Latour, Robbi Rodriguez & Rico Renzi are back for more with a story that every Spider-Fan will be talking about!

Comments?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

A good start to the new series and I like that the title's actually called Radioactive Spider-Gwen. I can't help but here the theme some to the 1990s Spider-Man cartoon when I read that title. If I was to continue reading a Spider-Man comic on a monthly basis, this is so far the winner over the regular Amazing Spider-Man comic, though I'm hoping the Spidey comic, which I don't expect to last long, will give me my monthly fix of the character. I'm glad the Spider-Gwen creative team was left intact too. They're really in sync here and the execution of the comic itself is pretty slick. Seeing the Lizard, one of my favorite bad guys, is always a treat too.