1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic Unleashed Talkback

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PC!, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Yash

Yash dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura

Who's ready for a Dragon Road adventure? 360 owners, apparently:

The contents are:

- Day Act 1 (hard)
    - Day Act 2 (hard)
    - Night Act 1 (hard)
    - Day Acts 4 and 5
    - Night Act 3

When I get my 360 controller fixed I'll be sure to give it a whirl. I actually hope that Sega does this for all of the continents, and maybe throw in some extras (like the daytime stages from the Wii version).

#641 Yash, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  2. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm not interested. If they wanted to add more stages, they should have done so while the game was still in development (i.e., those stages should have been in the game from the beginning if they were going to make more). Sorry, but I don't deal with console based expansion packs (unless they're released to retail and can be played stand-alone).

OTOH, I would be interested in a Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection expansion that includes the three "lock-on" titles, but that's another story.

3. R-Taco

R-Taco Just A Little Bit Crazy

Wish granted.

4. PC!

PC! lolwut?

Oh boy, harder versions and short new day levels. But if you love the Werehog, rejoice! As if he didn't overshadow regular Sonic before, now he gets even MORE brand new stages.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm definitely grateful we're getting new content at all, but it'd be nice if it was for the part of the game the majority of fans actually LIKED.

5. Yash

Yash dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura

There's only one new Werehog level though, compared to two daytime levels. The Werehog gameplay is naturally slower.

6. Razor

Razor Active Member

One short Werehog level and one good sized level, plus FOUR Sonic levels, two of which are substantial changed, decent length levels combined with two new stages...

... I'd have to say this strikes me as pretty balanced between the two extremes, man.

7. Ryusuke

Ryusuke SomethingWithTheR

The game is now available on demand for $30. It's unknown whether it includes the DLC stuff.

I'd get it...buuuuut I can't due to my little situation with money. :( *doesn't have it*

8. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I just beat the game. I thought it was one of the weaker Sonic games for the console, and I preffered Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic 06 even. I was annoyed that the humans took so much time, they were so grating, most notably Dr. Pickle or whatever.

Oh, and Chip. One of the most annoying characters in anything I have seen in awhile. He kills any scene he is in, and even after that plot twist, you just can't take him seriously.

In terms of graphics, it wasn't bad, but after that amazing first cutscene, it kinda dropped. For the stages, as usual, I loved the normal speed Sonic stages, but Werehog could have been better. Which reminds me... I find "Werehog" to be a really dumb term.

Still, it could have been worse.