1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

So explain Akira to me. (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by MJC, Feb 28, 2005.

1. WhiteBaby

WhiteBaby New Member

Better Late than Never.. 2017 and the world is ending LOL..

Tetsuo mutated as a result of the intent of trying to assimilate non organic parts to build himself a new arm.. the use of ESP or Extrasensory Perception in this specific case Telekinesis created a genetic malfunction and a chain reaction in which his body automaticly started to assimilate any nearby objects around him.. as a result he merged with all organic and non organic organisms within a certain radius.. this is called a singularity.. like a black hole in space to be precise.. once the singularity gains control of one organism it spreads towards anything it can reach.. In a few words he metastasized with the environment and became a singularity himself

#21 WhiteBaby, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

I think this is the first time someone has dug up an old topic here and actually had something relevant to add. Thank you @WhiteBaby. That is something I had been wondering about myself for a long time but never knew the answer.