1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Small children Youtube channel

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by JBloom, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBloom

JBloom New Member

Hi everybody! I signed in here cause I created a test animation intended for small children, hoping to start an entertainment / educational channel on YouTube.

Comments are welcome, and I'm looking for collaborators also, in case anybody is interested.

Cheers!

2. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Preschool channels on YouTube usually have educational songs or heavily use copyrighted characters to help gain traction. Do more of that instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Also I'd be very wary of making preschool shows for You Tube.There is a lot of disturbing crap that gets passed off as preschool entertainment. Have you ever heard of Elsagate? If not read about it here. I would hate for something you make get mixed up with that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JBloom

JBloom New Member

Thanks guys, I never heard of Elsagate and I'm going to read about it! I would hate about it too... but I sure have a long time before my characters get so famous (if ever!). I'm definetly going to try some educational songs as well, since I'm also a music composer, so it shouldn't be a problem.

5. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I would also be worried that someone might think what you are taking part in this phenomenon. More info on Elsagate and related can be found on this YouTube channel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

@JBloom Hey, welcome to Toonzone. It's cool you're testing grounds for a preschool show, but we don't advocate threads for self-advertising purposes.

You are more then free to link to your animations on your signature though. But I will be locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.