1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Slipped Pieces. A Teen Titan fic. Hope you like!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Pookey, Dec 12, 2004.

?

Should I quit this fic and move on?

1. Yesh! i beg of u to stop and let us live (i recomend this option -feels glare- shutting up...)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eh ya its a good fic but ill deal if it is stopped (-opens mouth and gets smack then shuts mouth aga

16.7%
  3. AH ur quitting? but this is great no u must keep writting it!

33.3%
  4. NO U MUST KEEP WRITING WE WILL DIE W/O THIS FIC!

50.0%
  1. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Yes! I totally agree! Awesome job!!!!!!!:D :D

ahhhh!
    Great job-except for the cliffy!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    *looks down* ohhhhhh why do you have to do this to me.....Cxan someone please get me down, I mean, up! Help!:sweat:

--Faith

2. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

*sigh* Pookey and her dreaded cliffhangers... *sigh*

Heh, jut messing with ya. Trust me, if anybody knows about cliffys... it's me. It was nice to read another chapter from you. I'm not going to pester you and ask when the next chapter is... (heh, still working out the details on mine:sweat: )but I am looking forward to it! You've really drawn me into this fic... really. So I'm just glad to be able to read it. Rock on Pookey! \m/ > L < \m/

Your fan,

The Cooker

3. RavenofAzerath~

RavenofAzerath~ military brat :b

geee, i was missed....

as i've said before, i've lost all enthusiasm, so all i can say is write more so i can attempt to get it back...

RoA~
    Lost All Enthusiasm

4. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Hey, Pookster. Good to see you have written some new chapters.

TORTURE FOR ROBIN!!!! CHEMISTRY BETWEEN RAVEN AND BEAST BOY!!! This is why I love this story. Wonderful work.

5. Pookey

Pookey Member

here ya go guys a ch happy now ok back to RP after to read...this ch was...eh thats it i cant seem to like this ch i think its crap but maybe ull think differantly i say its crap -shrugs- oh wells here ya go

Ch 3? ‘A Green Background’

“Well…you see all of us, the Titans, have a past…You and yours, Raven and her father, Cyborg and well I’ll let him tell you his, and Robin…we all have a past, including me…Starfire I wasn’t always green…I use to be normal...like Robin, no powers. I had a family, some friends, and a good life.” Beast Boy paused and looked to Starfire, her eyes shinned with care and compassion, “But one day….”

Beast Boy sat beside Starfire looking at the stars, he was about to spill his past to his sister like friend, but why was it so hard?

“Well…One morning, me, my mother, and my dad were in Africa…..”

“Garfield!” A soft voice rang out.

“Coming mommy!” A small blonde boy walked to the woman. She picked him up gently and carried him to a field.

“Are you ready to go?” She asked as she walked up to a young man sitting in the field.

“Huh? OH ya I’m ready.” The man got up and walked over to the boy and woman. “And are you ready?” The man poked the little boy’s nose.

“Yes I am daddy!” The little boy smiled wide and reached out his hands to his father. The man took the little boy then ruffled his hair.

“C’mon kiddo, lets go inside.” The man took the woman’s hand and led the way to the large building out past the field.

The building was well hidden from the public, since it was in the middle of Africa and it was in a deep forest…that and no body knew of it since it was just recently built. The couple and boy waked in and headed down a hallway.

“Daddy…where are we going to?” The little boy asked tugging on his shirt collar.

“Down the hall, its ok don’t be scared Gar.” The little blonde boy nodded and the man set him down gently.

“Daddy…what will you be doing?” Garfield searched around as he walked the long hallway and running up to the woman.

“Mommy…” He tugged at her pants leg and started biting his nails.

“Yes honey?” Looking down and smiling.

“Is daddy going to bring out that scary machine again?”

“I don’t think so sweetie, don’t worry everything will be ok I promise.”

“Ok mommy.”

“Dear…it’s time….”

“Yes darling, but are you sure he can…”

“Ya, he can handle it….Garfield! Come on over here trooper.”

“Daddy…that machine scares me. I don’t want to go near it.” Garfield poked his head out from behind a desk.

“It’s ok son…It won’t hurt you, now c’mon.” Garfield walked out from behind the desk and slowly made his way to his parents. “Now sit up here on this table right here.” Garfield sat down biting his nails. “Ok hold still, you won’t…...”

“DEAR!!!” Then a loud explosion was heard. Garfield covered his head and screamed loudly, his parents shouted and then barrels began to shake and started to fall. Garfield curled in a ball on the desk and shut his eyes yelling, his parents never made a sound after that. The barrels that feel and burst as spilled out large dangerous amount of chemicals everywhere, Garfield was now covered in the liquids and then everything went silent.

“M-Mommy….D-Daddy?” Garfield whispered, but he was never answered.

“Mommy, Daddy?” Garfield began to grow even more worried, and peeked out from his ball. As he opened his eyes he saw the most horrific sight a child could ever witness. The table he was sitting on had collapsed and was now on the ground, and in front of him were his parents…

“My...my parents were…” Beast Boy began to cry for the first time in front of someone in a very long time. Starfire hugged Beast Boy and he cried on her shoulder. He couldn’t continue it pained him too much but he knew he had to.

RP YAY!! haha

i know u dont thats why i have to keep u in line so dont touch anythign -glares-

of course i remember why would i forget its u that would Naturo -crosses arms- that and she cant kick my ass (laughign)

6. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Ah short chapter.But goos still.So no worries k?:) And I so have something to say to this....
    ....But I'v never actually broken anything...just used objects for very wierd reasons....Hehe. And anyway I don't you keeping me in line bishi!-pokes you in the nose and turns away-

......I can't yell if its true....Damnit...And I so can kick your ass baka! Just not now cus...-points-Cus that. Your own damn fault.....-turns around and sticks tounge out,walks away-

7. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Good grief! Pookey is suffering from PC-itis. A rare and sometimes fatal condition that makes a writer think the produced chapter is subpar... but far from it. The only known treatment is to continue writing and listening to the praises of your readers.

So please Pookey, listen to us when we say your stuff rocks. For where would we be with out it? Lost... Most assuredly lost.

Rock on! \m/ >L< \m/

8. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

My thoughts exactly...except for the fact that I would have called the disease "WM-itis".;)

So, yeah, that was a good chapter, even when considering it's been so long since the last one...;)

-Matt A-

9. RavenofAzerath~

exactlly........and!

touch my bow and i'll edit the....*whispers* you-know-what

RoA~
    :evil:

10. Pookey

Pookey Member

Hi yas srry bout the delay and stuff, I had writes block…and ive been reading fics a lot…-looks over at ash then looks back at audience- SO anyway, ur lucky my dad was an ass and shut off my internet b/c school starts up TOMORROW!!!! –faints- so I decided since no fics –tear- ill write a ch for yas…so..here ya go!

Ch ‘…uh dudes I forgot which number im on and im way too lazy to go back and check so…ya no Ch number I guess –sweatdrop- how pathetic, my own fic and I forget which ch how sad…oh well as long as I have someone reading this piece of crap then its all good I guess…On With The Fic!’

Oh and one more thing…If it seems that this is a BB and Star fic ur off ur flippen wagon and need to be fwaped, they r just friends kk? kk ON WITH THE SHOW….cough BB and Rae!! Woot!

“My...my parents were…” Beast Boy began to cry for the first time in front of someone in a very long time. Starfire hugged Beast Boy and he cried on her shoulder. He couldn’t continue it pained him too much but he knew he had to…sooner of later he would...

“It is all right Beast Boy…” Starfire rubbed the changelings back as he sobbed on her shoulder, she tried to sooth him with word of encouragement and such but he paid no heed, he didn’t need the words he had heard throughout his life. He had heard it enough, but this time...his heart listened to those words, maybe not his ears or mind but his heart did…and it felt warmth…real warmth in a friend.

“…Thank you Star…Thank you.” Beast Boy wiped his tears from his face and sat up, giving Starfire a reassuring smile that he would be ok.

“The test subject…he seems….”

“He’s just unconscious…leave him be for a few hours then we can try once more.”

“But…but sir…he is just a boy…”

“Are you defining my orders?......Are you standing up to me?”

“No…No sir, I would nerv….GAH!”

“Do you know what happens to people that stand up to me?”

“No…sir…I-I do not…I am sorry sir please do not harm me!”

“Oh…I’M not going got harm you….”

“You’re…..you’re not?...Oh Thank You Sir!”

“Heh…I said I wasn’t going to harm you…I never said that you would be free.”

“……….” The poor man’s eyes shot wide open in fear

“Guards…take him to room 210 please….”

“NO PLEASE! NOT THAT! PLEASE!” A door slammed shut and nothing else was heard except the small chuckle from the man who was now standing over a small beaten boy.

“You….Robin, from Earth…will have a very interesting week ahead of you…very interesting…”

Robin lay there…still and unmoving, as the man above him began to laugh uncontrollably.

A bird chirped softly as the morning sun began to rise in with the morning, a fire was started and three friends sat and ate a peaceful meal awaiting a companion to awaken.

“Odd...Raven is usually the first one up…weird, she still sleeping?”

Starfire giggled, “Yes, it seems our friends Raven has done the ‘sleeping in’ but I do suppose she needs her sleep.”

“Heh, then you better warn B to stay away from Raven…” The three friends looked over to Raven’s tent.

“Damn bird….Go to hell why don’t you? What time is it?…damn…how I hate mornings…” She rolled over pulling the sleeping bag she was using as covers over her head trying to block out the bird and rising sun. Then as soon as the bird came, it left. “Finally...” She drifted off back to sleep and her thoughts floated to a certain green boy. All of a sudden she felt heated breath upon her neck. “What the…” She turned and was met with teeth, large teeth that were pointed, the animal snorted hot air onto her face and she stared….the animal opened its mouth and looked as if it were to attack but instead began to lick the girls face as to say ‘good morning!!’

“Guh…Beast...argh…Beast Boy stop! AH!” Beast Boy stopped licking the pale girl and she glared.

“Hehe...Sorry ‘bout that Raven...I couldn’t resist…” His hand was behind his neck and he smiled nervously.

“Were you that bird as well?” She wiped her face off that was covered in slobber.

“Yep that was me...OW! What was that for?” Beast Boy rubbed his sore head as Raven stood up and left her tent.

“For waking me up…and for your stupidity…”

“But I didn’t do anything….yet…at least…I don’t think I did…Did I?”

“Yet...is the keyword.” Raven crawled out of her tent and squinted her eyes as she yawned.

“Good morning Raven, did you sleep well? We are very sorry that Beast Boy has stirred you from your slumber.”

“It’s ok Star…I needed to get up anyway…” Raven sat beside her friends and pulled her cloak around herself.

“Ya want some breakfast Rae?” Cyborg handed her a plate as Bee smiled beside him.

“No thank you, ill just make myself some herbal tea.”

“Suit yourself.” The friends began to chat amongst themselves when the wind began to pick up.

“Huh, that’s weird.”

“Yes, it is oddly peculiar, the windy season of this planet does not come for many moons. We must hurry into a safe haven till this wind dies down.”

“All right you heard the lady, get in the T-ship we can veg-out in the lower part, there’s food and more room to crash in there.

“Sounds good Cyborg! Got any tofu? Ow…not again” Everyone began to climb in the ship except Starfire.

“Starfire…you comin’?”

“I will shortly friends. I must check up on a certain…object before I enter, please, I shall return do not worry.”

“All right Star hurry back this wind is becoming strong.”

11. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

This fic is a piece of crap, you say? Somehow...I doubt that.;):anime::anime::anime:

The above chapter just goes to prove my point. Not much happens, sure, but we get more of the psycho villain dude (sorry, forgotten his name!:eek::eek::sweat::sweat::eek::eek:) doing his psycho villainy thing - which is always cool - and just for a bonus there's a seminal BB/Rae scene coming in afterwards. And if groovy evil and groovy comedy weren't enough, we also get a bit of mystery with the unseasonal wind and Starfire's "object": what's the deal with both of those? Only you know...;)

So, yeah, like I said, that was a quality chapter. Good work!:anime::anime::anime:

-Matt A-

12. RavenofAzerath~

if only the bird was a robin.......*chuckle*

se-

hey wait............YOUR LEAVING?!?!?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!

damn school.......i only got about three more weeks of freedom.....again:damn school..........

~Sano

13. starfire0639

-twitch-You are never allowed to be in a dark house alone with me.....for you scare me and are very creepy......Thats a good enough reason right?...And it is a creepy haunted house from hell...thats a personal quote and I stand by it!-crosses arms and continues-

....IT ISN'T DISTURBING!!!....Ok maybe a little but its cute so leave it alone for it may just be emotionaly unstable and start crying....Yes avatars can cry damnit!!!
    -nervous laughter-Hehehehehe heh......UM....Not my damn fault you read whatever I gave you bishi!!!-pout-As for you leaving........JYSS!-runs over and tackles her to the ground-I will not allow you to leave for a maximum amount of time! For it boring and unfunness sorounds me when I am alone....in the darkness....-twitch-But I'll just call your ass whenever I can k?:anime:

And for the chapter! Ya nothing really happens yada yada but its still cool.I wouldn't expect nothing less from my Sasuke/Jyss/Pookey.-laughing-

14. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Just so's you know, I'm not a big one for sunning any business left unfinished. So, by all means, keep going with this, 'cause it's good, and the free spam that comes with it never fails to put a smile on my face.:p:anime::anime::anime:

But there's one small question, though: how much longer has this fic got left to run? It kinda feels like you're travelling without a compass, if you get my meaning.:shrug::sweat::sweat:

-Matt A-

15. starfire0639

Aaaaaaaw!-jumps on Mate and hugs him tight-Look Jyss we make the Mate smile!-jumps off and steps aside-Yes yes he's got a valid point Jyssica-acts like a college professer...the hat lab caot the works and rubs her chin in concentration-(whered I get the outfit? Not sure. But I look damn good as a college professer!-dances around in her mini coat-)*cough* Well anyway!-hugs Mate tighter and skips away-The Jyss shall tell when she gets back from her awful tretcherous school.And then we all shall know!:anime: