1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Slipped Pieces. A Teen Titan fic. Hope you like!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Pookey, Dec 12, 2004.

?

Should I quit this fic and move on?

1. Yesh! i beg of u to stop and let us live (i recomend this option -feels glare- shutting up...)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eh ya its a good fic but ill deal if it is stopped (-opens mouth and gets smack then shuts mouth aga

16.7%
  3. AH ur quitting? but this is great no u must keep writting it!

33.3%
  4. NO U MUST KEEP WRITING WE WILL DIE W/O THIS FIC!

50.0%
  1. Pookey

Pookey Member

haha yaaaa reviews hehe -rubs hands together- well....that means.......CH TIME! hehehe well here u guys go hehe

Ch 30 ‘A price will be paid’

“SAY IT!”

“NO! Argh!” Robin fell to his knees as Riles stormed towards him, grabbing his chin forcing the beaten boy to stand and look at him.

Robin had his arms bound behind him and his shirt was hanging below his waist. Robin’s belt went missing long ago, and his usually jet black hair that spiked up hung in the teen’s face filled with dirt. His face cut and bruised from the daily beatings and his back and chest showed whippings that he had received since he had arrived, but what stood out was a burn mark on his side that steadily grew from the electric shocks Riles forced on him every night.

“I told you to say it, now say it!” Riles raised the whip above his head ready to strike Robin if he refused the command given to him.

“And I told you…” Robin glared at the man, strong despite all the torture he was going through, his mask still on but with a rip on the side, “I will never call you master you cold hearted son of a…argh!” Robin yelled as the whip made contact with his skin once more.

“You are stubborn you know that boy.” Riles shoved Robin to the ground and threw the whip to a guard.

“Ya…” Robin spit out dirt from his mouth and continued to glare at Riles, “So I’ve been told.”

“Well…I guess it will be a challenge to break that spirit of yours then…heh it was a challenge for Starfire as well but you might be easier.” Riles smirked knowing he had hit a soft spot on Robin. Robin raised himself off the ground and made his way to Riles but two large guards held him back.

“Aww did I make our little Robbie mad??” Steam emitted from Robin’s ears as he tried to get away from the guards, but the two guards held the boy tight.

“Starfire’s sprit was…” Riles shot Robin with a blast of grey energy from his hands causing Robin to be knocked out.

“SILENCE! Take the prisoner to his cell. I’ll deal with him later.” Riles shooed the guards away, and as they passed Riles with Robin, Riles smirked evilly watching blood drip from Robin’s beaten back.

“That spirit of yours will be broken dear boy...and I will make sure that it is, even if I have to kill your precious Starfire to do it.” Riles laughed wickedly as he turned and left the dirt filled torture chamber and made his way to a small room just down the hall.

As he opened the door to the room a bright green light shinned and a scream rang out.

“Oh I love that sound, it just brings a shiver to me.” Riles breathed out as he walked over to the prisoner screaming for mercy, but then as soon as it came it stopped.

“I’m sorry sir but…” A small man with large glasses walked out from behind machine and to the silent body on the table and lifted the wrist of the body, then shook his head, “…he didn’t make it.”

“Damn it! Why can’t they live through it!? Those puny tameraineins did! Why can’t earthlings live through this!?” Riles slammed his fist leaving a dent on the table where the body lay.

“I am sorry sir. Shall we try once more on another specimen?” The small man carried the body to a chute.

“Yes…we will start later on him though. I wish to have an audience though.” Riles smiled as an idea formed in his mind. “Mattox, make sure you power this machine up to the lowest power on here.”

“The lowest, but sir that will cause the specimen to…” Riles interrupted him with a wave of his hand.

“Yes, I know…it will cause extreme pain and a slow death…yes I know what will happen...Mattox, set the device on the lowest setting and prepare for a special arrival in due time.” Riles waved his hand and Mattox nodded his head.

“Yes sir, right away sir.” Mattox walked to the controls and did as he was told, “When shall I be excepting my new specimen?” Mattox said with a monotone voice that seem liked he was under some sort of mind control, Riles laughed.

“Soon…you shall be seeing them soon.”

2. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Wait... Robin's gonna die? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

3. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

well, Riles is a sick and twisted SOB, that's for sure. Good work pooky!

I hope robin doesn't die, or starfire, either of them. now if there were some kind oif switcheroo where riles somehow ended up on the table........:evil:

4. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

It is a rare thing indeed when someone creates a villain who is genuinely reprehensible, but with Riles I thinkthat has been managed with considerable ease. I don't usually say things like this, but I hope that vicious critter gets pummled into a tiny, tiny little bundle. There, that's my aggression let out for the evening, and I wish to see this story continued urgently. Well done, Pookey!:anime: :anime: :anime: :anime: :anime:

-Matt A-

#224 Matt A, Jun 5, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2005
  5. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Common now guys, you need to look past meerly hating Riles to see the actual dynamics he has in this story. It takes quite a bit of skill to replace a villan like Slade with an even worse one, like Riles. Quite a good job you've done here Pookerino. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

And now that thats all been said... Damn I hate Riles!:mad:

Your fan,

The Cooker

6. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Yay I snuck on comp one last time and I just had to reply to my dear freinds jyss's fic! I read and must reply....Riles is an evil bastard...But I'm geussing everyone knew that.:sweat: Its like he's inflicting pain for fun.Which is plain scary.As for Robin I have a feeling Pookster ain't killing him.I mean he's like her biggest crush.DO not kill the one you love!!.....-cough-And my awkward banter is at a close.Good day people:p

Ash-meister,fellow renegade master

7. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

That was my point.;)

-Matt A-

8. Angel'swings

Angel'swings Member

HOLY FISHPASTE..PATRICK..that isn't really from spngebob but.....anyway...WOW robin can't die...It is just wrong! That would be very bad...but just in case...*picks up phone* yeah i would like a dozen white roses, and..that's it....*dials another number*...........................yea can i have a large peperoni pizza with a large soda on the side..thanks...*see people starring*.................WHAT????????????? it is for the Funeral....not really, i was hungry

-Megan

9. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

WTF?!!!!!!
    *jumps up and onto the edge of the cliff*
    OK Riles, you've really pissed me off!!!! How could you do that to Robin!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *pulls out machine gun*
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRREERRMMMEEEEBRRRRRR!!!!
    DIE You SOB!!!!!

Pookey!! You had me hanging off a cliff...and now I get off just to read that Robin's gonna die?!! OR is dead!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    This is not fun stuff girl!!! EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *starts to fall off a cliff* oh no I'm not doin that again! *summons up a vortex* hehehe I think I'll wait in here *jumps into the vortex* oh no...why did I have to create a vortex which I cant control?!?!!! Pookey!!!! Get me out of here and write the next chapter!!!!

Faith

And by the way, if anyone is happy about this situation... *picks up machine gun* you don't want to know what'll happen to you!!!:evil:

#229 Faethie, Jun 10, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2005
  10. Angel'swings

Angel'swings Member

ok, that was interesting, oh and by the way, you will not have to worry about my little sis doing what she did again, I locked her in her room for an hour, and made her promise to NEVER go near the computer while i am on! The last time she did it(before this time) She put a virus on my computer and Destroyed my music files! And i love my music! but forget that. Please post soon!

-Megan

11. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

oooo thats pretty harsh.
    Im referin to you and your sis, by the way;)

12. Anime

Anime Member

That was a great chapter title!
    Sounds like someone familiar.;)
    haha! That was funny, especially the tamaranian mispelling! You are hilarious!

13. Pookey

Pookey Member

haha thank u thank u! hehe oh the mispelling..heh heh i had no clue so i just wung it hehe yaa i know how to spell it now!! haha ok who knows the spelling of Starfire's real name?? i really need it...b/c well....i cant tell u why but i do need it.....:anime:

14. Liz-Slade

Liz-Slade Year of the Cat

Hi I love this story it is fun, I like how you have created your own villain, This is good stuff
    and about how to spell starfires real name it's Koriand'r hope this helps.

TTFN
    Liz:anime:

15. Pookey

Pookey Member

yaaa thank u Liz-Slade!!! woohoo hehe -hugs Liz-Slade- thanks! now to start on my new ch!!!

16. Anime

Anime Member

Yeah, let's see it!:D *waits anxiously*

17. Mystery fan

Mystery fan Member

I've been catching up on this story. All I can say is....

This is THE most wickedly awesome, sweetest story I have read so far!!
    I love it!!!!!! This is incredible!!! WOW!!!!!
    I rather enjoyed the reference to The Princess Bride, and I am starting to see some similarities between the movie and this story. 'The Machine' :evil: and 'The lowest setting' phrase:evil: . I just can't wait!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Write more soon!! PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Anime

Anime Member

donde esta pookey?:sweat: :p :gir:

19. Pookey

Pookey Member

-slowly comes out of hiding and looks around- whew coast is clear -sees Ash- AHHH!!!! Ash: POOKY!!! AHHH DONT HURT ME! I HAVE THE CH SEE! -holds up ch in air- here here!! ahhh!

-cough- ya anyway yes i finally have the ch srry it took so long i got lazy...and writers block suxs...so here ya go..Oh and if BB seems OOC srry im making him seem smartish ok so ne ne

Ch ‘Friends’

“Raven are you sure you want to do this?”

“No, but I have to. Starfire was a prisoner here for who knows how long, so this is what we must do.” Raven took out a tiny purple gem from inside her cloak.

“Raven, that’s, that’s the gem of…”

“Power, yes Beast Boy, I’m going to give it to Starfire so she will have the greater power, so when she faces Riles,” A lamp from behind her lifted up but then gently settled down, “She can finally defeat him and be rid of her past.”

“But will it be able to work, since…well, she isn’t exactly you and she doesn’t have your powers.”

“No she doesn’t, but these gems you gave me aren’t for my power, they are for my emotions, and you may not know this but Starfire and I are more similar than we seem.”

“How so?”

“Both Starfire and I use our emotions to control our power…and we both have a past that no-one knows about except a few details, and...well…we both carry secrets that no-ones knows about but us.”

Beast Boy nodded his head in agreement, “Raven…It seems that we all our same in ways.”

“How so Beast Boy?” Raven asked as she placed the gem on her sleeping bag and the purple light left Raven one last time.

“We all have out difficult pasts and we all carry secrets, the power thing, well hehe I won’t bore you with that but we all seem to be the same, and you know what,” Beast Boy took Raven’s hand in his and she quickly looked up at him stunned but soon smiled, “That’s what makes us a family.”

“Beast Boy, when did you become so wise?” Beast Boy laughed.

“Raven, Just because I act dumb doesn’t mean I really am.” Beast Boy kissed Raven’s hand stood up and left her tent while Raven began to get a tiny pink tint in her cheeks.

Starfire sat outside the small camp they made and watched the stars. She was thinking about Robin and how she would be able to free him and still make sure that the others were safe.

“Hey Star.” Starfire whipped around and was surprised to see Beast Boy crawling out of her and Raven’s tent.

“Beast Boy? What may I ask were you doing in Raven and I’s tent?” Beast Boy blushed slightly.

“Oh uh just telling Raven g’night that’s all.” Beast Boy stood up and walked to Starfire after hearing a small crash come from inside and an even quieter ‘oopps’ follow it. Beast Boy chuckled to himself as he sat next to his friend.

“So, How you holding up?” Starfire looked to Beast Boy confused at his words. Beast Boy smiled, “It means How are you?” Starfire nodded at the comprehension of his words, and let out a sigh looking back up at the stars. There was a pause before she answered the changelings question, but he understood why and let her take her time.

“Beast Boy….” Starfire’s voice was soft, you could tell her sorrow from her words and all the pain she went threw and held inside.

“Ya Star…” Beast Boy looked to the tamaranian, she sighed once more.

“After we are completed with our mission will you still consider me your friend?” Beast Boy looked at her funny.

“Starfire, of course I will, why would you ever think that? Dude, your like my older sister, you laugh at my lame jokes, you stick up for me when Cyborg picks at me, Starfire why would you ever think that you wouldn’t be my friend. You and the other Titans are my family.” Starfire looked to Beast Boy and smiled softly.

“I am silly to ever think of a thought am I not, I believe that the mission is just clouding up my thoughts, I am sorry for ever doubting you Beast Boy.” Beast Boy chuckled once more to himself.

“Your not silly Star, you’re a great person…or alien or…ya…and you have a past far worse than mine heh heh ya and you have the courage to face your past after all you went through to save Robin…Starfire you are far from silly, I think that’s my title.” Starfire giggled and looked towards the green teen.

“Thank you Beast Boy,” Starfire smiled softly then looked in the Boys eyes, a smile was on his face but his eyes said much more, “Beast Boy…something troubles you?” The boy looked down and breathed in.

“I just remembered something that happened to me long ago…It’s not important, no biggie.”

“No…I told you of my troubles and you helped me, please let me be of help to you…” Beast Boy took a deep breath in and nodded his head.

“Well…you see all of us, the Titans, have a past…You and yours, Raven and her father, Cyborg and well I’ll let him tell you his, and Robin we all have a past, including me…Starfire I wasn’t always green…I use to be normal...like Robin, no powers. I had a family, some friends, and a good life.” Beast Boy paused and looked to Starfire, her eyes shinned with care and compassion, “But one day….”

Ha ha I left a cliffy ne ne! –dances around taunting ppl- and I know whats going to happen and u don’t hehe –sees ash and freezes- uhhhhh bye now –runs to write next ch before I die-

20. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

New chapter! Yay!:anime: :anime: :anime:

Quality Rae/BB/Star interaction! Yay!:anime: :anime: :anime:

Genuinely enlightening conversations! Yay!:anime: :anime: :anime:

Evil cliffhanger! Gah!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think you get my drift...;)

-Matt A-