1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sketchboxx

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by RedSpur, May 14, 2013.

1. RedSpur

RedSpur Member

I love animation and comics. My goal is to be as original as possiable (if possiable) and tell the stories i enjoyed as a kid. These are some examples of my little cartoons and art. Any feedback good or bad helps. And if i can you with anything, i will try. Thanks guys.

Wonder Woman tests... It's alot trying to capture the fluid animation of Disney and Anime. As you can see i don't even come close, but it's all a learning process and takes time.

[video=youtube;cqLWPHMcB5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqLWPHMcB5s[/video]

2. Brandon Pilcher

Brandon Pilcher New Member

Nice animation, though her boobs are a little big. What program are you using in your OP's video?

3. RedSpur

RedSpur Member

Everyone says her breasts are to big and hurts the overall design. It's just a test though. I used Anime Studio Pro. Thanks BP.

4. RedSpur

RedSpur Member

Scarface design.

[​IMG]