1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Singularity

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Hanokh, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Hanokh

Hanokh New Member

Longtime lurker, first time poster...

I am currently putting together an ongoing comic series, Singularity, which deals with the technological singularity, post 9-11 America, and the philosophical questions regarding life itself (the individual vs the group). Anyone who is interested can click on my sig for a look at the first issue's script. Enjoy the synopsis:

In the early morning hours of April 14, 1561 the residents of Nuremburg woke to the horror of Götterdämmerung. The still dark heavens above were found to be filled with a terrible battle raging between miraculous entities. Fire and lightning lit the sky, the thunderous booms of the celestial conflict jolting the urban center. Despite the panic it engendered, the battle would end abruptly with the crash of an unknown body outside the city followed by the receding of the miraculous into the dawning ether. Centuries later the discovery of what fell would alter humanity’s fate forever.

Also on the site is my alternate history sci-fi novel, Transference. Enjoy the reads.

It was disparate. It was a question. But now it...is he.