1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

SilverKnight's Gallery of Crap v2.0

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by SilverKnight, May 20, 2003.

1. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Yeah, I was going to put this in the other thread, but I didn't feel like looking for it, so there. :D Once again, you basically know the rules of the game: my thread, my piccies, and your chance to run away screaming in fear. Your choice. :D

No takers? Oh well.

My site: SilverKnight's Sanctuary, which is rarely updated, so you know ahead of time.

Anywho, getting onto the piccy, here it is:

[​IMG]

Believe it or not, this is supposed to be Storm. I drew it in all of twenty minutes while waiting to get onto the computer. I personally think it rocks. Anybody wanna color it? >grins<

2. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

oh wow, hon! That is easily one of the most gorgeous and stunning sketches I've seen you produce! Her pose and body is so perfect, feminine and sexy. At first glance I immediately assumed Jean. Probably because of the hair and costume...and I think I've seen Jean in that post alot. But after looking it over again, it could easily be Storm if colored appropriately as such. Anyway, it is seriously kick ass, no doubting that. Might suggest possibly smooting out her rear (still debating that with myself because in one way it looks fine, in other not as much), and maybe fiddling with her left hand...seems just a might too large for its perspective since it's the farthest from the viewer. But gah do I love her face!

~Barb

3. Bic

Bic Acid-filled Twinkies!!!

Definitely a winner here. I like the pose. I can't place Ororo's costume, but that is a minor detail. If I did not have so many projects already on my plate, I'd take a crack at coloring her.

Again, great job, espically for 20mins. :eek:

4. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

*cowers* :D

Great drawing, SK! :) Other than what Barb said I cant see anything wrong with it, either! :)

I'll volunteer to color it... Though it'll be a while before its completed :)

5. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

The ankle in particular is very effective! The twist as it goes below her butt is excellent! Great expression and a terrific 'Marvel' posture!! She certainly looks a cutie... shockingly cute... *flies off*

6. Ikwig

Ikwig is wishing. . .

Wow!!! Great pose, well-rendered! (I wish that the stuff I did in 20 minutes would turn out that well!:D) And I'm with Barb: I love the face!

7. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Well, I fixed up the Storm pic. (Although, the more I look at it, the more it does look like Jean Grey. :D)

[​IMG]

Minor changes, and apparently it smeared a bit. Ah well. :)

8. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Ha ha! Success!

[​IMG]

Drew this pic this morning. Proud of it, myself. :D

9. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

I love it! Give it some color and a little background and you have a winner! Send it to Wizard! :D

10. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Like I said on IM, that Harley is flipping awesome! It would be a crime for you to not color her or Storm/Jean Grey...they need life! Just wonderful Harley there. The giant mallet is awesome and I love the style of drawing her head thingy's so dang big, makes it so interesting and a very unique pic.

~Barb

11. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Oooo, like I said in IM the other day, Storm kicks! :) And Harley looks good, too - even with the huge "ears". Very nice, SK! You'd better get these coloured, and fast - cuz you know we like your colouring jobs. :)

-Tim

12. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

I love the almost Bugsesque ears! They give her an almost lopsided innocence, neatly juxtaposted by the bloody huge mallet which is about to come down on someones head (and it isn't mine chumps!)

Lovely grin too. You are truely on a drawing streak at the moment!

13. Bic

The changes to Storm really help, SK. Harley is also very cool.

I hope you don't mind, but I just had to use your Storm image for digital inking practice. All inks were done in Photoshop 7.0 with an Intuos tablet.

[​IMG]

#13 Bic, May 28, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2003
  14. Bic

Arrrgh!!!! I couldn't leave it alone. I had to add some blacks. I have to stop! Much apologies again to SK.

[​IMG]

#14 Bic, May 28, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2003
  15. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Oh, wow. That is so very cool looking, I'm speechless! >drools<

Excuse me for a moment. I need to color this...:D

16. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

You inspired me, Bic. I decided to color that, because your inking was so awesome.

[​IMG]

Thanks for inking it. Made my coloring it a lot easier! :D

#16 SilverKnight, May 28, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2003
  17. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

ST-ST-ST-STUNNING! Great job you do! Inking and colours are fantastic!

18. Ikwig

Ikwig is wishing. . .

Ummm. . . uh, wow. . . just. . .wow. . . ummm, yeah.

Storm gorgeously inked and beautifully colored is just. . . gah, where's my thesaurus; I need more words! :D

Seriously, Bic's awesome inking job really brought out all the strong points of SK's original sketch, and then SK's coloring brought the whole pic to life: I especially love how you did the shadows and highlights on her outfit.

Fantastic job!!!

Yay! :)

19. Moraine

Moraine Eater or Buttered Grilse

Fantastic

This is fantastic. I would love more artwork presented in a series like this. The coloring and inking is stunning. What about a mechanical subject next? Robo-whatever-do-thingy?
    [​IMG]

20. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

*big eyes* oh wow...that is just beyond stunning! Heck, I'm worried she might short-circuit my computer right now! Bic, SK, you two are spectacular together! The inking is fantastic, and I can't believe how realistic and top-notch the image became once it was colored. Storm's outfit looks so cool, and she is so gorgeous.

~Barb