1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Shows you would love Disney Channel/XD to Aquire?

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Antonio Bravo, Jan 30, 2017.

1. LisaSimpson

LisaSimpson New Member

Can Chuck's Choice acquire to Disney XD?

2. Anthony Riley

Anthony Riley Member

Yugioh, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Get Blake!, and Digimon,

3. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I doubt that they could get anything from the Dragon Ball franchise when Toonami is currently airing Super and DBZ Kai. Not to mention it wouldn't really fit with Disney XD. Same with One Piece. I don't think that they'd be interested in a show that was taken off the air a couple of times.

Yu-Gi-Oh! and Digimon are much more possible and I'd like to see that myself. I already mentioned this earlier, but Nicktoons is the absolute worst place for the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. They are so ridiculously far behind other countries, let alone the Japanese version. It's bad in terms of giving the anime more exposure and promoting the newest cards. They're about to release the first starter deck for Vrains, if it hasn't come out already, and Nicktoons is still in the first season of Arc V. This is pretty awful. Disney XD would be at least consistent with the premieres, make the easily accessible on their website/On Demand sections and possible upload older series like they're doing with Pokemon. If they can't get on Disney XD, then they should just cut their losses and make the series online exclusive.

Digimon has a similar rough time on Nicktoons, although it helps that they usually only make a series every few years instead of making them one after the other like with the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. It would still provide better exposure and it would fit on the channel too.