1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Show your fan art!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by takineko, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ivellios1988

ivellios1988 Member

2. RyanA1992

RyanA1992 Member

What have I done to deserve all this!? by ~ThatCanuckToonNerd on deviantART

Excuse me if the colouring job on this one is a little shoddy, but there was unintended negligence of the wand tool when colouring was underway. Then again, it's the first time I've used Paint Tool SAI; the wand tool seems to be better at selecting all the transparent anti-aliased space in a portion of a picture than Photoshop Elements 10 does, so I hope to give it another spin sometime later on.

3. RyanA1992

RyanA1992 Member

Woah, four years later and she's become the most popular Animaniacs artist on dA. She's got hundreds upon thousands of very nice, well-drawn A! pics, and if you look at her page it'll be immediately obvious that she just recently became a huge fan of the new TMNT series and is now drawing a lot of excellent fanart for that, too.

And oh my, look at that huge cast of fan-characters she's got. Actually, she's now drawing them in her own style because she was getting tired of people making comparisons to the Warners three themselves... XD

4. HORNS1968CE

HORNS1968CE THE LAST MAJOR

A Hewsonian Babs Bunny Concept

[​IMG]

"All one can do, in my proud opinion, with SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTERS is PUT AS MUCH OF A PERSONAL SPIN AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE ON THEM. HOPES YA LIKES."

-D.W.S.H., July 26, 2013

5. Akarynth Starduck

Akarynth Starduck New Member

Erm while I'm not nearly as good an artist as everyone else here who looks like they should be working for WB, I have recently taken up sketching for the first time in 10 years since high school (And I wasn't very good back then either - nor really motivated), but I figure I may as well share a sketch or two from my Daffy book (what I named my sketch book since it's filled with so many Daffy's)

#285 Akarynth Starduck, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  6. nadaazahra

nadaazahra New Member

7. Ando

Ando New Member