1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Should there be a Scooby-Doo Crossover with Constantine?

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by WebMasterSage, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:39 AM.

1. WebMasterSage

WebMasterSage Obey the Pecking Order.

I know this is gonna be Extremely Decisive & all, but considering Supernatural is crossing over with Scooby-Doo this fall, and as well that considering the fact the Scooby Doo team Up comics has DC Characters, should there be a Crossover with John Constantine?

I mean it can still be Kid Friendly thanks to Constantine being toned down in Justice League Action that proves he can be a Lighter kind of character and plus Swamp Thing can join in as well.

I'm not saying I want this to happen, but it would be pretty cool if it did.

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Knowing Scooby Doo this can work as one could expect from the franchise it would be a good idea as a direct to DVD.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Otaku-sempai

Otaku-sempai Well-Known Member

Only if it turns out to be a fevre-dream that John has following one of his benders. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

I'd probably be better with Batman or Superman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I wish back when JL was airing that they crossed over with What's New Scooby Doo as the animation style was almost identical to Static shock which was close to JL... but Constantine would be fun only if Matt Ryan reprised his role once more.

Kallum.