Shorties Watchin' Shorties: Episode 1.3- (5-12-04)= Talkback!

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Spongebrain2.0, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spongebrain2.0

Spongebrain2.0 New Member

Its on after one of the best South Park eps of the new season (Up The Down Steroid). I hope this episode is funny. SWS's main highlights seem to be the stand up bits, rather then the foul-mouthed babies.

2. Spongebrain2.0

Did anyone see this?

3. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

Two Words:

HELL NO!!!

4. Spongebrain2.0

OKAY THEN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL, EVEN THOUGH I AM YELLING RIGHT NOW, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    THAT FELT GOOD!

5. Juu-kuchi

Juu-kuchi Everypony's Starry-Eyed

Somebody close this before I lose my mind.

Oh and Shorties watching Shorties is not really that good. The animated sketches based on comedian skits is not really that good.

Why is it that every animated show in CC besides South Park bombs for one strange reason or another?

6. Spastic Minnow

Spastic Minnow bringing kawaii back

The animation on that first one about the ugly guys thinking they have a chance with pretty girls gave me nasty flashbacks of The Brothers Grunt. And I thought I had completely forgotten that show!

I really think the show is fine if you have absolutely nothing else to do. The stand up bits are alright, the animation can be funny. Sure the baby stuff is pointless but it's harmless. It's a show they can stuff in between all the regular stand up they shove down your throat on Friday.

7. Spongebrain2.0

It's still funny though.

8. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT

How much are we supposed to tolerate this? Spongebrain, you're being completely irrational.

9. Dee

Dee What?

Thread closed for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.