1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

September 2017 Disney Premieres

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by D-nice is the man., Aug 10, 2017.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Give it time.

2. CuriousUserX90

Bizaardvark Season 2 Update: http://www.showfax.com/project_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1
    *This Site is pretty handy. 1 episode left of the season or the series to be filmed, which'll probably be filmed within the next week.

The episode that filmed yesterday was the episode that's due to premiere as part of this year's Falalalidays, only 3 months beforehand.

#42 CuriousUserX90, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  3. CuriousUserX90

Here's the thing about these Live Action Disney Channel Shows. Lately it seems like their policy of 3 or 4 seasons per show has changed back to 2 or 3 seasons, which had been the case since the show's that premiered in 2014 where one show had 3 seasons and the other had 2.

Feels like Bizaardvark could be the show to take the same fate as IDDI and BFW, having unresolved endings to the series, last minute confirmation of the last episodes of the 2nd seasons being the End of the Series, and not ending in a way to wrap up the series, no future beyond that for the characters of those shows sadly. Personally I think it would be nice for Bizaardvark to have a future beyond 2 seasons, would be good to see an intro if it with Frankie's shorter hair and Dirk being excluded, along with some Bizaardvark Songs being in the next Just Dance Disney Party game, a good place for notably songs from shows with music sensations. For now, we can only estimate if Bizaardvark's having a Future beyond 2 seasons, and here's a way I think we'd definetely know for sure about it not having so: If there's no Season 3 announcement by the start of 2018.

Usually no show has had the same number of seasons as another show that premiered the same year as it, one of the few exceptions being Jessie and Austin & Ally, which both premiered in 2011 and had 4 seasons total.

PS, here's a we can ask one of these about Disney Channel's current policy with their show's lasting points, and found out why they've been getting Seasons over and done with, as well as going for months without new episodes of a show. That way the fishiness from lately can be resolved: https://www.democraticunderground.net/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=106x28883

4. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

I know everything that's been run on Disney XD for Pokémon. As of August 31st, there has not yet been anything scheduled for October, and there's nothing unscheduled that they have set to be given an air date yet out of what has already been given by all the listings that Disney XD has created (gives me an idea of when they schedule these, and TPCi could also be sending these to them when they come to the month where they need to be aired). The re-running of XYZ - "The Legend of X, Y and Z!" will come on the first week of October apparently according to the rerun pattern for everything. (edit: I don't see that on the calendar yet, maybe that's not decided yet, because that's not yet on the listings that I have)

For the secondary audio programming info of future episodes that will come in September:
    The Ol' Raise and Switch (2030) - HD2
    The Island Whisperer! (2031) - HD2
    Treasure Hunt, Akala Style! (2032) - DBTA
    Big Sky, Small Fry! (2033) - DBTA

I don't know what those acronyms mean (and whether they're actually acronyms), or whether DBTA means that they haven't been dubbed yet into Latin American Spanish (or whatever Spanish dub they use), or at least TPCi hasn't made Disney XD aware of the secondary audio tracks. The other episodes of seasons 17-19 give me "HS2" or "HSD", as well as all the ones already aired of season 20.

#44 PokémonGamer, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  5. CuriousUserX90

Good news, a time to expect Season 2 of Andi Mack is now announced:

*This is a first, 2 seasons of the same show premiering in the same year.

6. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Disney Channel has taken the Doc McStuffins special First Responders to the Rescue off the schedule.

EDIT: Guess it's airing later this month, but it was initially scheduled for this morning.

#46 PinkiePie97, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  7. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

Here's two more which will go in the October thread. Until it's time to create it, here they are.

Milo Murphy's Law
    Milo's Halloween Scream-a-Torium! (October 7th, 8 AM)

Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon
    (prod. code #2034) A Crowning Moment of Truth! (October 7th, 9 AM)