SDCC2014 - San Diego Comic-Con - Who's going and what are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Harley, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Harley

Harley Embarassment Ninja Staff Member

What the subject says. Are you going and what are you looking forward to there?

2. Jinbo71

Jinbo71 New Member

Even if I'm not going, can I post what I'm looking forward to?

3. The Talon

The Talon New Member

I'm not going because I live on the other side of the country, but I'm pretty excited to hear about the Marvel Studios panel and the new stuff they'll announce.

4. wonderfly

wonderfly 30 Years since Vampire Hunter D!

Absolutely!

5. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

Well, I'm not going for once. Last year was way too crowded and just exhausting. I needed a break.

What I'm looking forward to? Marvel's movie production slate and maybe a few other animation news and some comic book stuff.

6. Neo Yi

Neo Yi :D

I won't be going since I don't have the budget to travel all the way to the other side of the country, but Topless Robot does have a list of neat stuff you can do there. The Assassin Creed parkour obstacle course looks super fun (I'm also hoping a lot of women will participate to basically tell Ubisoft off about that whole "women are hard to animate" nonsense.) So is the Gotham zipline even if I'm deathly afraid of heights. Also, you can't go wrong with Weird Al.

7. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 God Bless America!

I live in Pennsylvania, so going to San Diego won't be happening. As for what there is, mainly the TV shows and cartoons I watch and are interested in seeing, some movies like Avengers 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mad Max: Fury Road, seeing what rumors are true or not, and maybe other stuff.

8. Gold Guy

Gold Guy This ain't Pokemon!

I WISH I could go! Anyways, I'm excited to see what Marvel and DC have in store.

9. Fix-it Felix Jr.

Fix-it Felix Jr. New Member

I can not go either, not enough $$$ in the budget.
    I am looking forward to the confirm announcement of the DC Cinematic Universe and see if the films they previously announced are true, along with more details about the next 7 films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

10. Jinbo71

Jinbo71 New Member

Great!

I'm looking forward to a lot of things, but I'm interested in new info regarding Marvel and DC's movies. hopefully new info regarding Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV (because Tetsuya Nomura has been confirmed to appear) but most of all, any new info regarding Bad Seeds. Pig Goat Banana Cricket too, but I'm way more interested in BS.

11. The Talon

The Talon New Member

There's a new Mad Max movie coming out?! Mel Gibson must have one hell of an agent to keep getting work like this.

12. CoolEric158

Gibson isn't in it. It's a semi-sequel/semi-reboot that has a new cast with Tom Hardy as Max, as well as Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult.

13. The Talon

The Talon New Member

Huh. Well that must be awesome for Tom Hardy.

14. Jinbo71

Jinbo71 New Member

15. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

16. Hanshotfirst1138

Hanshotfirst1138 Singing drunken lullabies

Wanted to hear announcements about the original original trilogy, the Blus of True Lies and The Abyss and The X-Files, didn't, and then there's the annoying news about Legend of Korra. All in all, even miles away, I'm disappointed ;).

17. Jinbo71

Jinbo71 New Member

Really disappointed that no one has shown anything related to the Bad Seeds and Pig Goat Banana Cricket panel on Sunday.

18. CoolEric158

From what I saw on Nick Animation's Twitter, you're not missing much. Just some random questions, a look at character designs, and an animatic for Bad Seeds. Nothing more, nothing less.

19. Jean74

Jean74 July 4th!

Wished that I could afford to go there. But sadly live in Seymour TN, over 3,000 miles to CA!

20. The Talon

The Talon New Member

Don't want anyone to worry, but I've been hearing rumors that NYCC is on the verge of cancellation sometime in the next few years. This isn't true right?