1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
?

Do you like Scooby Doo (the show, not the dog)

1. Yes, love it. Scooby Dooby Dooooooo!

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. No, hate it boring yaaaaaaawn..

27 vote(s)
    67.5%
  1. Discloner

Discloner Spooned to death

You can hate anything with a passion!

Lets see...I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Dislike Scooby Doo. There for i hate it....and i have a passion for hating it...so the phrase is, I hate it with a passion.

Now was it really that hard? I mean you could have figured it out on your own!

2. Storm

Storm Active Member

Listen I was just asking one question. I wasn't trying to be rude. And you to say: " Now was it really that hard? I mean you could have figured it out on your own!" like I was kinda baby oh that was un-called for. Sorry if my question upset you a little, but still you can't hate a cartoon cause it's not even a living being.

3. Discloner

Hey man, I'm sorry if i sounded rude...I can often be a sarcastic guy. However your previous post did tick me off. They fact that you kind of called me stupid, was the upseting part....but I'm over it, and I'm sorry for my remark.

Back to the hate thing. Something doesn't have to be living in order for you to hate it. I'm sure you've used the phrase: "I hate the cold, or I hate this heat" Well those aren't living objects are they? Well...I just don't like Scooby-Doo....I hate it...It is possible to hate something not living....I hate AOL...its also not living. Anyway...you may not be able to hate something inanimate...but I can...Easily.

And I really am sorry about those hurt feelings man.

4. Storm

Storm Active Member

No Biggie ;)

I'm also sorry for my rude statement(s).

5. Chris Wood

Chris Wood Desslar

If you think Scooby Doo was bad, that just goes to show you don't have a good sense of how incredibly bad 90% of cartoons were in the 1970s. The original series was easily a cut above.

I repeat my challenge: I'll bet you can't name any 1970s American comedic TV cartoons better than Scooby Doo.

Still waiting.

6. dendawg

dendawg RIP Dusty :(

Wait no more! Hong Kong Phooey!! :cool:

7. DaphHime

DaphHime *grin*

I come out with the obious anwser with this dellemma.

It's a matter of taste.

I hate shows with a firy passion that every one here likes, Powerpuff Girls (you don't know how tempted I was to type Powderpuff Girls) Dragon Ball Z, I don't even like Batman that much. (Western Super hero cartoons bore the heck out of me. :yawn: )

I like it because it's avrage people solveing crimes insteade of muscaler men in tights who have no weakness beisdes kropotnite or what ever. :rolleyes: Sure it could have used a bit of tooling here and there, but the overall premis was good. Just advrage Joes and Janes fighting crime. Proves you didn't need tights and a cape to do good. This is just my opion and tastes talking.

I love the new DTV moives. This is what is was suppoust to be. Pretty good stuff for a hour and a qaurtor moive. Believe it or not but the orignal series was sppoust to be *alot* darker. Whould have been great if it weren't for those network cenors. :mad: Or corse this is just me ranting. Take it or shove it. You're ingorant comments won't change my mind.

*Jumps back to her lerk mode*

8. Chris Wood

Chris Wood Desslar

Hong Kong Phooey was tolerable, but not really in the same league as Scooby. Cool theme song though.

9. Discloner

Ok....there are worse shows... Jabber Jaw, and that stupid car show that's like scooby doo, and the car goes...putputput....

10. DarkMaster

DarkMaster Active Member

Re: Toons hate with a passion

Over 56000 websites on hotbot ,12 hours of it.
    With 1,000,000 7 year old fans loving it.

Go away Scooby!!!

#70 DarkMaster, Aug 28, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2002
  11. Storm

Storm Active Member

Re: Re: Toons hate with a passion

Speak for yourself I enjoy watching Captain Planet and Scooby.