"Saving Private Ryan" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Spideyzilla, Nov 6, 2009.

?

Rate "Saving Private Ryan"

1. *****

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Active Member

In the Last Great Invasion of the Last Great War, The Greatest Danger for Eight Men was Saving... One.
    [​IMG]
    "Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name. But if... You know if going to Rumelle and finding him so that he can go home. If that earns me the right to get back to my wife, then that's my mission."- Captain John H. Miller
    Release Date: July 24th 1998
    Studio:Paramount Pictures
    Director:Steven Speilberg
    Starring:Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Adam Goldberg, Barry Pepper, Tom Sizemore, Edward Burns, Ted Danson, Paul Giamatti, Vin Diesel, Giovanni Ribsi, Jeremy Davies, Dennis Farina, Joerg Stadler, Max Martini, Dylan Bruno

Plot Summary: During the invasion of Normandy in World War II, a grim discovery is made: the four Ryan brothers have been killed, with one Missing In Action. Captain John H. Miller and his nit are given a clear mission: find the missing Ryan brother, and bring him home.

The official trailer can be seen here

Comments?

2. the greenman

the greenman Active Member

For all those who served in the U.S. armed forces and for those whose family members lost a life, a thank you today:
    [​IMG]

Thomas Jefferson: “We are all endowed by our CREATOR with certain unalienable rights”

Harry S. Truman: "There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know."