1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Samurai Jack came and went, so?...

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Dusty, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

I was hoping with this new season we would get some home video re-releases of 4 seasons at least. I also was surprised no BluRay release for the new or old seasons. Not even any merchandising was made... was the show just not popular enough for even iTunes to have the first 4 seasons re-released in HD?
    I thought for sure we would get the new season on Warner Archive Blu-Ray.
    Anyone else feel the same, or know why no love for Jack?

2. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

Samurai Jack The Complete Series Blu-ray is coming to Blu-ray October 17th. It includes the first four seasons in HD alongside season five! The fifth season is also getting an individual release on the same date for Blu-ray and DVD. Perhaps you missed the news when it was announced in August. So don't worry, Samurai Jack isn't being forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

The fifth season finished a couple of months ago, who knows what is in store at this point maybe they will do something or just never turn back to this show. Though for the most part at least they got the DVDs coming soon.

4. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Awesome! Thank you for the news. Now I’m super pumped.

Kallum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Anyone receive their copy yet? I preordered mine from amazon a while ago but then Amazon went ahead and said: “we’re sold out”... I love it when that happens. :/ (meh)
    Anyways, I’m most curious if anyone got it and could tell me if it is released in the 4:3 ratio or is it somehow 16:9 widescreen? :)
    Thanks.

Kallum.

6. BlooMac

BlooMac Well-Known Member