1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule the World VII - The SpideyFan Edition! (2084)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by SpideyFan914, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Superpan

Superpan Member

Alright...so I can't just teleport myself in and kill him? Would a viral flesh-eating disease do the job?

2. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

Teleportation Devices cost 50 RES. Though we do now have the Schematics. I was actually wondering why you hadn't bought any yet....

You can't just teleport in and kill him, but you can launch multiple invasions to flank him a lot. That's what Holly's doing, anyway.

3. Superpan

Superpan Member

Fine, then I'll help out Holly. I actually did purchase teleportation devices with those schematics years ago and they were ignored. We'll go with your plan.

4. SpideyFan914

Actually, you tried buying the devices before we had the schematics. They were only acquired when Holly and the NWTO switched capitals. So, do you care to try again? If so, you may have to conscript a few RES.

5. Superpan

Superpan Member

MY FELLOW AMERICANS,

Yes, we will conscript to buy those devices.

6. SpideyFan914

Actually, I just realized that you also wanted to buy the Nullifier this year. If you want both, that's 90 RES, and a pretty large conscription. What do you want to do?

EDIT: Going back to school now. If you haven't responded by the time I get there, I'm going to assume that you're just getting the Devices, since the Nullifier won't have any effect this year anyway. Expect the update in about an hour or two.

#946 SpideyFan914, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  7. Superpan

Superpan Member

I CONSCRIPT THE NECCESSARY RESOURCES FOR BOTH! Please.

8. SpideyFan914

2083: HERE IS THE MAP!

Zero.

The doomsday device, called the Storm Machine, is fully functional. Evil Maximilian Friedman has largely been pushed out of Antarctica, but still controls a small amount of the Fortress of Solitude - just enough to keep charge.

"Here are my demands," he says. "Firstly, let's stop all of this nonsensical warring. It is needless bloodshed, particularly when weighed against all human life. Secondly, I would like all troops to please leave my Fortress of Solitude. We can't have that knife hanging over me, now can we.

"And finally, I would like to meet with Troy Peterson, Pit Allen, and my dearest clone, in person. We can arrange this little get-together at the end of the year, give you some time to think things over - there is no rush. After all, I've waited fifty years since my banishment. Another day won't kill me.

"By the way, I turn 130 today! Thank you, ultra advanced technologies, for keeping me on this earth another year! Please, everyone, feel free to wish me a happy birthday!"

9. Superpan

Superpan Member

Turn off the shields on your artic base and I'll talk.

10. SpideyFan914

Yeah, so you need to empty your inbox again. I guess since we're the only two left anyway, I'll just post my message here.

TOP SECRET CONVO

Evil Maximilian is demanding to speak with us, as you know. But once we move out of Antarctica, he will have the upper hand. We will have no choice but to give into his demands, and, while he can't kill me, he can kill you, something I'd much rather do myself. Furthermore, he will likely take control of the entire world. We cannot allow this.

This meeting may very well be an ambush, just as easily as it could be a session in which he makes demands. Either way, it is likely that by agreeing to meet him, we will never return. We must make a strategy, some way to top him.

One thing comes to mind right away, a secret strategy which could end this. I'm not sure which Friedman it was, but as you recall, a man named Maximilian Friedman once built the most powerful bomb mankind has ever seen. It destroyed a portion of North America, a portion approximately the size of the Fortress of Solitude.

Granted, it may take a few years. We'd have to stall. But it is a suggestion, which I leave you to consider. Of course, it would be good to let Evil Friedman think he has the upper hand for now, but something must be done about this regardless, I would believe.

I leave the decision in your hands, Mr. Peterson. I will support whatever you decide.

Good day.

11. Superpan

Superpan Member

I agree to this plan. MR. FRIEDMAN, we may discuss terms of armistice once we sufficently tend to the needs of our people. I suggest we aid each other in tending to our people for a few years before any other prior warfare can continue.

12. SpideyFan914

Evil Friedman: We can discuss when we meet in person. Be grateful, Mr. Peterson - it isn't every day that I invite my two greatest enemies (and Allen, who kind of just got in the way) to my Fortress.

I'm going to say USA and Holly should both put in 10 RES for the Experimental Bomb. I believe it was 7 last time, but (while I couldn't find a really good map) I think Antarctica is just slightly bigger that the destroyed ring the last one caused.

13. Superpan

Superpan Member

Alright, I AGREE TO THIS PLAN. Start whenever you're ready.

14. SpideyFan914

Hm.... Now that classes and Christmas are over, we should probably finish this up.... Before the next one starts, I mean.

2084: HERE IS THE MAP!

Peterson, Allen, and Good Friedman arrive in the Fortress of Solitude to meet with the Evil Maximilian Friedman, not quite knowing what to expect.

"Greetings," he begins, "and welcome to my Fortress. Or, for some of you, welcome back. Now, firstly, let's get the unpleasantries out of the way."

He pulls out a gun and, before anyone can react, shoots Pit Allen in the chest. As Allen's chest heals, Evil Friedman raises an eyebrow in surprise.

"Oh! It really is you! I'm surprised you didn't send clones, but this changes things. You see, I was expecting you to send clones in your place, and I was going to use it as an excuse to wreak havok on your countries. But now, I need to come with something.

"Very well. Let's talk."

Evil Maximilian stuffs the gun back in his holster and sits down at a table, welcoming the others to follow suit.

"You know my demands. I want complete domination of the entire world. Unconditional surrender. If you wish to oppose me, I will activate my Storm Machine and, in essence, destroy the world. If you don't believe me, of course, I can begin with a few major cities to show you my potential.

"So, what say you?"

15. Superpan

Superpan Member

First thing first,

Where are the appitizers?

16. SpideyFan914

Evil Maximilian: "Mr. Peterson, do try to take this seriously. I am also going to wish for the head of Troy Peterson, my good clone shot, and Pit Allen to be as much killed and disabled as physically possible."

17. Superpan

Superpan Member

"What do you mean by my head? My action figure's heads, my position as head of state, head of company, etc, etc? Anywhoo, I am willing to discuss terms for a puppet government handover that would allow you to eventually rule the world. Gradually, we could discuss ways how we could accomplish this."

18. SpideyFan914

Evil Maximilian: "Please, elaborate."

19. Superpan

Superpan Member

"Well, see, there's alot we have to figure out. For instance, do you want to openly rule the world or rule it in secret?"

20. Radical Raven

Radical Raven Bow bow bow, bow bow bow...

Ghost of Hobbes: You misspelled Appetizer. :p

Ghost of Locke: *Unitellgible Rage*

Ghost of Hobbes: Killed and disabled? Really now, good sir! I hate Allen as much as anyone, but that is simply too much!

Ghost of Sgt. Silver: Surrendering? What? Somebody recap the plot!