1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule The World VII - 2029 (END)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by The Huntsman, Sep 2, 2010.

1. chdr

chdr Active Member

It also mentions government-owned research facilities. Considering the Pentagon is a government-owned research facility that outranks MIT tenfold in technological advancedness, I think I should be able to apply for that as well.

I'll even throw in 10 res for education and 5 res to spruce up the joint.

2. jph139

jph139 Immortal

Alright, fine. War it is.

Just so you know, though, no mercy. You're getting on my nerves, princess - I'm not settling for half of New York or striking a bargain.

You will die. I will massacre your people. I will take Greenland and rename is Redland. I will parade your head on a pike, and build monuments to your execution. And 5th Country? You're next. Chicken move, running off like that. History won't be kind to you.

Just remember - you made your own bed. Both of you.

I'll make a desert and call it peace.

3. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

(Oh, by the way, you said that the "Military Experience" bonus I have will come into play when I'm increasing my war readiness, right? So since I spent 5 RES this turn, out of curiosity, how much does that get me?)

4. Jacob

Jacob Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hundreds of thousands of adoring fans lined the streets of Jeddah, as the Pharaoh prepared to make his first public appearance in thirty years. The Pharaoh had finally returned after three painful decades of suffering Allah's punishment, his loss of humanity. But the people of Holy Arabia suffered great punishment, too, under the reign of traitors King Lee and Hugh Bliss. For the first time in a long time, these people were optimistic about their futures.

The crowd of people from all across the Middle East cheered when Pharaoh's helicopter drifted into sight. As the helicopter moved down the street towards the Capitol, Pharaoh climbed out onto the ladder and waved to his people.

Lined up on the steps of the Capitol were twelve French men, all in chains. These men were members of the fallen Peace Maintenance Brigade - they were governors appointed by Hugh Bliss himself to make decisions for the people of Holy Arabia.

As Pharaoh approached the Capitol, one of his assistants handed him his trusty AK-47. The Pharaoh stepped down the golden ladder a few feet and shot all of the French men, killing them instantly. The crowd went wild.

When Pharaoh arrived at the Capitol, he stepped down the ladder and shook hands with some of his citizens. He walked up to the podium atop the Capitol steps and began to speak:

Good afternoon, Pharaoh's citizens! Pharaoh cannot tell you how happy he is to be back here in these Holy Lands!!

Pharaoh comes back here today with a dream to restore honor to the nation of Holy Arabia! A dream that Pharaoh has worked hard to fulfill since the year of 1878, when Pharaoh became Mayor of Jerusalem at the ripe old age of thirty-seven! Can you believe how young Pharaoh was? Anyhow, Pharaoh worked hard as mayor to abolish all of the evil Christian and Jewish influences in Jerusalem. Pharaoh's father was a hard worker as well, serving the great Arab nation of Egypt where he was Sultan for many years.

Pharaoh's life hit a down point when Pharaoh was fired in 1902 when city officials discovered Pharaoh had murdered his own mother! Yes! He did this! Pharaoh's life got even worse after this. Pharaoh was so young, then. He was confused, he believed he would have good life in America. He set out on the Titanic ship. Pharaoh was on the bottom of the ship because of these evil white people discriminating him! Then the ship sank, Pharaoh drowned as many evil white people as he could and used his muscles to swim back to Israel. Pharaoh did not want to go to nation where evil white people do not like him.

Pharaoh became clinically depressed from 1916 to 1964, attempting to take his life away many times. But in 1965 Pharaoh decided to take his father's life away instead, and he became new Sultan! Then Pharaoh became very very happy!

Pharaoh worked hard to protect his people from the evil Absalom and the evil John Williams in his early years as Sultan. Pharaoh slayed many of these evil people with his own hands, and unfortunately, many good Arab lives were lost fighting in these wars. The cruel, evil traitor Hugh Bliss destroyed Holy Arabia with the help of the traitor King Lee, the evil American King JAG, and that evil Canadian Peter Pan Stephen Harper.

Pharaoh became clinically depressed once again. He tried and failed many times to reclaim the Holy Lands in the past and in the future. Allah punished Pharaoh for his failures by attaching him to the back of George Dubya Bush and Donald Trump's heads!

And now Pharaoh is back! No evil Canadians will stop us this time!

The crowd, sobbing from Pharaoh's heartbreaking story, clapped and cheered for the Pharaoh.

Pharaoh must punish these people who took Holy Arabia away from him the first time!!! And he will do so!!!

Today Pharaoh has found all of the evil people who destroyed our empire! (Thank you for hunting them down, Dick!!)

The Pharaoh's bodyguards rolled out a newly crafted guillotine. Then, five sad men walked out of the capitol building in handcuffs.

Pharaoh grabbed the first man.

Hello to you, evil King Lee. WHY DID YOU BETRAY PHARAOH! PHARAOH THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS FRIEND!!!

Pharaoh placed Lee's head in the guillotine and did the deed. His head was then tossed around like a basketball by some of the children in Pharaoh's adoring audience.

Next came Mark Nichols.

MARK! You evil used car salesman! Do you have any last words? NO? OKAY!!

Mark Nichols screamed like a little girl as the cold blade came down on his neck.

Next came King JAG, who suffered the same terrible fate as Mark and Lee.

Afterwards came Stephen Harper.

You... you are the most evil one of them all! YOU EVIL CANADIAN PETER PAN STEPHEN HARPER! Pharaoh has not forgotten about this sexual harassment!

No, NO! You will not be receiving only the guillotine. Don't worry... in due time... yes... but you deserve even worse methods of torture than this!

Pharaoh performed many painful rituals on the ex-leader of Canada, including bathing in acid, bathing in molten lava, forcing him to eat flaming maple leafs, and finally, yes, the guillotine.

CITIZENS! Are you all happy now? Pharaoh is very happy to see the deaths of these evil people, but he is disappointed that Dick was not able to capture the most evil of them all -- Hugh Bliss. Pharaoh is afraid he is still out there, doing his evil deeds. But Pharaoh will promise you that he will not let Hugh Bliss destroy our country anymore!

Finally, Pharaoh challenges THE TIGER to a Gladiator duel in Jeddah tomorrow. If you are not pansy like John Williams, you will come, and let Pharaoh show you how strong he is!

Goodnight my children!​

5. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter Active Member

Nuh uh. That's not how it works, jerk. You don't get to be the villain. I'm the villain here! Uh... villainess!

So, my fiancé just bought me this book called 1001 Ways to Kill Someone and Enjoy It. And I thought... hey, doesn't that O'Sullivan guy have ties to the mafia? So, when my army finds you and brings your pathetic body to me, I've decided that I'm going to encase your feet in cement, and then throw you into Lake Ontario! HA HA! I know it's cliché and all, but most of the things villains do are cliché, so it can't be helped.

I'm okay with the whole building monuments bit. Only it would be your people building it, as my slaves, and they'll build monuments to remember me! You know, like the Egyptians did way back when. You know, Cleopatra, right? Yeah... she was the best woman to ever lead a country. I hope to surpass her one day.

Oh, and almost forgot! When Bostonia is completely mine, I'll rename it The Yankee Kingdom! Because research shows 97.6% percent of Bostonians hate the New York Yankees. It's a statistical fact...

Wait... New York is actually part of your empire? Well, that ruins my fun.

Queen Sabrina's Irk List:
    14) Any nation in which the people of Boston and New York like each other.

Aah... I feel much better.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm in the middle of telling my fiancé my vision of a dream purse. It's not only made completely of rubies... it has rubies inside too! ISN'T THAT NEAT?

6. Superpan

Superpan Member

A REPORT FROM SECRETARY OF STATE CLIFFORD DUNIGAN TO PRESIDENT TROY PETERSON

Mr. President,

Sir, I came to Jeddah to negotiate terms with our apparently ressurected traitorous mayor. When I was finally granted audience with him in his lush palace, I entered to find a barren and ugly room. In front of one of the walls, a drooling morbidly obease bearded man was dancing and apparently there was an angry voice yelling out of the back of his turban. He was ranting about people who have apparently wronged him and removed him from power. This seemed to be normal behavior for him, except for two weird things.

1. The events he's describing are seemingly from an "online Role-Playing Game" and do not seem to have taken place on this Earth. The only person who seems to exist on our Earth is Stephen Harper and he was last sighted in Ontario when the government of Canada broke down. It is unknown what has become of him or whether Toby Adams had any hand in his eventual fate. Regardless, the people Pharaoh seems to be referring are actually his world's versions of John F. Kennedy and Pierre Trudeau, who in both his world and our world have been long dead. It is also known that Pharaoh has not obtained multiversal travel technology, or if that is even possible. Hint, Hint for a future game idea.

2. While he was ranting about sexual harrassment, he peed all over himself and foamed at the mouth like he has rabies. Knowing his policy towards medicine, his host body is not expected to last longer.

When I saw this sight, I backed away and turned to face the guards. They held their AK-47's in their hands and looked down at the ground, averting my gaze in their embarrassment.

Needless to say, I deserve a pay raise.

Also, Mr. President, Pharaoh may not be alone in his mental instability. Ms. Smith has informed the rule that her politcal role model is an historical figure who's major achievements are being taken advantage of by two men and destroying the independence of Eygpt for 2000 years, ending the lineage of the Pharaohs.

Why is everyone so obssessed with Eygpt on this planet?

7. SpideyFan914

OH SURE, JUST BECAUSE I HAD A LONG POST, NOW EVERYBODY NEEDS ONE!!!!!

.... Wait.... I thought this WAS in continuity with RTW V.... I mean, we've already established it's in continuity with RTW VI, and we knew RTW VI was in continuity with RTW V, so by the transitive property, RTW VII is indeed in continuity with RTW V. Math geeks for the win! :anime:

Aaaand I'm embarrassing myself now....

Yeah, I'll, um.... just shut up....

8. Jacob

Jacob Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Your secretary is telling lies, Mr. President! You should fire him! Pharaoh was much better Secretary than him.

None of this is true, by the way, Americans are not allowed into Holy Arabia. Your Secretary may have been visited Johnathan Hobbes' country, he does these things you mention all the time. :shrug:

9. Superpan

Superpan Member

It is. They all exist in the same multiverse. Well, VI is a divergent timeline of V because of our efforts, but you get the idea.

No, you were just too busy yelling at your desk to notice him.

Also, you were never my secretary.

10. SpideyFan914

Meh.... I still consider them one universe.... There were several thousand years between them - TONS of stuff could've happened! I STILL haven't gotten to reveal what happened with Hades, y'know.... ;)

11. SpideyFan914

NOW who's rewriting the past??

12. Superpan

Superpan Member

Rule the world V takes place in the same time period of Rule the World VII.

That said, this game could be in the divergent timeline WE CREATED IN VI.

Here's the timeline, I've been working on for a year or two.

Earth Prime: OUR EARTH

Earth 1: North America 1, Operation Revolucion, RTW 2 (Rest of the world)

Earth 2: RTW 3

Earth 3: Earth 3 1/2 (The home of Pierre LaRue and the smoking leaders of the world)

Earth 4: RTW 4

Earth 5: RTW V, RTW VI until the flood

Earth 6 (Divergent timeline): RTW VI, Apparently RTW VII

Earth 7: Cold War

THE UNEXPLORED VANTAGES OF THE MULTIVERSE

OY! Solomon was governor of Texas, then became mayor of Las Vegas.

Speaking of which, what did the WTO say about tourist destinations? $$$$$

13. SpideyFan914

Meh.... They only overlap a little - like a decade or so. I just ignore that and say they work together. ;)

It's a wacky continuity, but still a continuity!

Or, you could say that since Pharaoh went back in time, he got locked in the alternate timeline!

14. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Funny thing. When I was going to quit the other day, but decided to keep going, I was going to include a twist in addition to opening up the rest of the world. I first thought about having everything shift to the middle ages; people would no longer be able to buy modern investments, so they would have to protect what they have, and they would then be forced to invest in archers and cavalry and pikemen, and build castles and so forth. But that was too complicating.

I then thought about implementing the multiverse idea. That's why The WTO came back. If you look at the map, they basically have the exact same land that they had in Rule The World II. However, that idea, too, was too complicated to work. However, I could still go that route. Maybe have both the Nazis and Utopia show up, and bring back Hugh Bliss.

I was even thinking about bringing back that weird pirate ship from Rule The World III.

But all of that is a moot point if my damn connection doesn't get fixed.

15. Superpan

Superpan Member

Exactly. So, he couldn't execute the real characters from RTW V. My point stands.

Sees Huntsmans Posts. YESSSS!!!!!!

16. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter Active Member

Because Egypt was one of the greatest civilizations of all time! Back, back, back, in the day, if you weren't Egyptian, you were a nobody!

Wait... what was that about Cleopatra?

(gets out an Egyptian history book)

Oh, for cryin' out loud! Next you smart-alecs will be telling me Joan of Arc was burned at the stake by the English!

My posts aren't THAT long. :p

17. SpideyFan914

No, but he COULD execute alternate timeline versions of those characters. ;)

18. JAG

JAG Active Member

Speaking of connection problems, it seems my neighbors (whose wireless connection I share) are definitely moving now. They'll be leaving in the next few days, but temporarily leaving their oldest kids with their grandparents a few houses down the road from me. If the kids keep the computer, Superdude and I may still be able to get online, at least for a little while longer. If not...I guess we're out of the game. So if we suddenly stop posting, you'll know why. If that happens, do whatever you want with our land and investments. We probably won't be back for a while.

But we hope to be able to finish this game, and so will continue playing normally.

19. SpideyFan914

Pit Allen leans back in his big chair, relaxing after a hard day's work. Suddenly, the door swings open. Allen jumps - his government is still small, and no one should be able to come in.
    Before him is a young boy, about eight years old. Allen leaps up, one hand on his gun, just in case.

Sheathe your gun, Allen.

Oh. It's you.

Allen sits back down, relaxed.

What's up?

This boy was in a prison.

Oh? Did he commit thoughtcrime?

I do not like this, Allen. This is not what I instructed you to do. You were to restore Greece, to give it new order. But this -

I'm sorry, but you should've done a background check. You chose me, and now there's no turning back. I'm immortal.

The boy slams his fist on the desk, swiping a lamp to the floor and shattering it.

I GAVE YOU THAT POWER!!! AND I CAN JUST EASILY TAKE IT AWAY!!! You may be immune to any natural deaths, but I can still kill you just the same.

You can, but you won't. You think I'm some submissive idiot?

You dare speak that way to me!! I am ZEUS!! I am a GOD, Allen, and you are a mere human....

Heh.... Yeah.... So you are.... But that doesn't change a thing. You see, Zeus, I've done my research too. Turns out that you gods need the worship of humans to get your power. Tell me, Zeus - how many humans worship you today?

Zeus grinds his teeth at the comment. Allen merely smiles.

Get to the point, Allen.

You needed a messenger. That's why you chose me. Heck, you can't even talk to me except through dreams and possessed people! It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic....

There are other men where you came from. I could've chosen anyone!

But you chose me. And now you're stuck with me.

And what makes you so sure?

If you could kill me, you would have done so by now....

Don't tempt me.

I think that you've lost your power, Zeus. I think that the energy to give me immortality took the last of your potential. Now you're down to the basics - possessing mortal men just to speak to me. It's as though I've become your God.

Fah! You arrogant fool!

Don't worry, Zeus.... It's not like I'm gonna go completely behind your back.... You'll get certain.... advantages from this deal. Be nice, and I may even see about getting you some of that power back.

I don't like you, Allen.

A shame.... After all, it appears that I may be the last subject you have left.

20. Radical Raven

Radical Raven Bow bow bow, bow bow bow...

All of the RTW's take place in the same universe. Why all the inconsistencies? Time travel and magic.

Oh, and real nice, Jacques. You do a huge crossover post, and not one mention of any of me! Good to see somebody finally kill Lee, though.

And Allen's secret revaled! I regret not killing you SO MUCH....

Mr. Pharaoh, I sense great anger in you. Why are you so angry, Pharaoh? Why all the anger? Why do you wish to fight me?

EDIT: You can't sheath a gun. HA!