1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule the World: Rise of the Superhumans

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Superpan, May 22, 2011.

1. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

"Pardon me, sir, but I will worry about you!" I exclaimed as I melted all the aliens around the president. "Let's go!"

2. Superpan

Superpan Member

The President begins to fall back to the ground. Apparently, his jetpack was damaged!

3. Superpan

Superpan Member

Issue 77!

"Loke, I am...YOUR MOTHER!"- Black Helmet Man

HERE IS THE MAP!!!

The assassins appear to have been well-trained for in Primal's absence they have swept across North America, driving Delta's forces to the edges of the continent and taking large patches of the land of Boris.

So, now that some of you guys are ending up together, I'll combine some of the entries.

In The Labryinth and Whiz Comics, Delta and Emperor Boris I are still stunned by the alien overlord, Mike Nichols, and his statement.

"WHY, it's Delta! Quickly, somebody help him! He might be my father!"

In The Mercenary of Ice, Primal has noticed a strange man with swarthy features and dressed in blue robes. He seems to be following the motorcade, but he seems to have noticed Primal. Does Primal fight or fly?

In The Tremendous Tempa-Man, Tempa-Man sees the President falling to the ground! Will he rescue him or head towards the craft?

#1423 Superpan, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
  4. VP VP

VP VP Great Ice Dragon

Let's talk instead.

"What are you doing?"

Upgrade a power, por favor.

5. Superpan

Superpan Member

The man laughed.

"I've come to kill the future ruler of America. YOU WILL SUFFICE!"

The assailant pulls out a rifle sword and swings it at Primal!

6. Jmill

Jmill Person

I get up and walk over to Nichols.

7. Superpan

Superpan Member

Issue 78!

"So, let's get this over with. You'll just go on and on about your evil plan and then I'll find a way to stop you. Yada yada."-Spider-Man

HERE IS THE MAP!

The war continues as a stalemate.

So, yeah. Finish up your stories, make bold moves, yada, yada. I would prefer the game to end this week, unless you guys want to drag it out further than need be.

In The Labryinth and Whiz Comics, Delta has moved forward pass the complacent Boris. Mike is surprised.

"Why, you seem to be alright. Amazing! Tell me, can I see your face?"

Will Boris or Delta answer the question?

In The Mercenary of Ice, Primal is not struck by his assilants riflesword. The assassin swings again!

In The Tremendous Tempa-Man, Tempa-Man sees the President falling to the ground! Will he rescue him or head towards the craft?

8. Jmill

Jmill Person

"You know what? Sure." I face Mike and take off my mask.

9. Superpan

Superpan Member

He looks confused.

"Hm. The resemblance is only vaguely there. Tell me, what is your name?"

And with that, I'll be spending the rest of the day working on schoolwork. So, make all of your posts bold and high in accomplishment!

10. Jmill

Jmill Person

"Daniel Washington. My mom was a descendent of Toby Adams Jr, and my dad's a descendent of George Washington, if those help."

#1430 Jmill, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
  11. VP VP

VP VP Great Ice Dragon

Teleport away, then try to disarm him.

Upgrade a power.

12. Superpan

Superpan Member

Hey....remember that giant science project I was working on? I'm halfway through it and at the rate I'm going, I probably won't be done till 1 in the morning. This, combined with a fully researched 5 paragraph paper on the cause of the Civil War I have to write by Tuesday, means I probably won't have the time to update tonight or tomorrow night.

Primal successfully teleports away! He teleports back and tries to disarm him, but fails! His opponent swings again and misses him by a long shot! THE MAN LEAPS AWAY!

"No....Are you familiar with the name Mark Nichols?"

13. Jmill

Jmill Person

"Vaguely. We're from the same Creator."

14. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

Er, sorry. I was out of town for the weekend.

I rescued the President!

15. Superpan

Superpan Member

Sorry for the lack of updates. I estimate only two more game rounds to go and then we'll all just come to a final agreement. Update tonight!

16. Radical Raven

Radical Raven Bow bow bow, bow bow bow...

Boris looks at the wounded Red Scare and growls. "Enough of this!" Grabbing Red Scare and Bug with his strength (aided by telepathy) he flies out of the spaceship and heads towards San Francisco.

17. Superpan

Superpan Member

Issue 79!

"Peace on earth and mercy mild/ God and sinenrs reconciled"- The Peanuts Gang

HERE IS THE MAP!

Across North America, the sounds of war have stopped. The Assassin's Guild has stopped pushing forward, some say due to the disappearance of Primal. Now, the browbeaten and downtrodden Americans look towards thier heroes to please save them and restore to them peace and prosperity.

Meanwhile, in South America, a red-headed woman holds the buttons that will decide the final fate of the North American continent...

Alright, so I put the war on hold so you guys can sort this out. You guys can keep fighting or we could come to accords, send in your endings tomorrow and I can have the final post up by Sunday. Up to you guys.

In The Labryinth, Nichols is incensed by the escape of Boris. He turns to Delta.

"So, you say we share the same creator, no? Then perhaps you would like to press the button to destroy these miscreants once and for all!"

In Whiz Comics, Emperor Boris I has landed back in San Fran with the Red Scare. He finds the city rioting. Soon San Franciscans find him standing amidst the rubble. They look up at him

"Hey, EMPEROR! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR US, OH HIGH AND MIGHTY ONE!"

How does Boris reply?

In The Mercenary of Ice, Primal watches as his assailant leaps away! Does he follow him or the motorcade?

In The Tremendous Tempa-Man, Tempa-Man has successfully rescued the President! However, he notices his attackers are heading back towards the ship in the sky! Does he go after them or get the President to help?

18. Jmill

Jmill Person

"Well, I'm not particularly fond of Boris, his dragon, or anyone in his nation. My nation's easy to sway against me. And Primal took all my land.

Plus, you know, it would be a huge 180 on my entire career and open up new possibilities. Let's do it.

19. VP VP

VP VP Great Ice Dragon

Go after the man.

Use half my points to set up an EXTREMELY solid defense.

20. Superpan

Superpan Member

Issue 80!

"What?"-Lendall

HERE IS THE MAP!

The war is still stagnated. However, rumors abound that the Assassin's Guild has been building up defenses. War may resume out of fear if nothing is done.

Meanwhile, in South America, a woman prepares to unleash last hope for a desperate country.

So, yeah, I'm really getting obscure for quotes. Also, Jmill....wow.

In The Labryinth, Mike is surprised by Delta's answer. He laughs.

"Really? You do know you'll probably wipe out everyone you know and love on the planet Earth...right? Okay then."

Mike leads Delta by the hand and takes him into a transporter. They stand onboard a large rotating laser. Mike points outt he switch.

"You may fire when ready."

In Whiz Comics, Emperor Boris I has landed back in San Fran with the Red Scare. He finds the city rioting. Soon San Franciscans find him standing amidst the rubble. They look up at him

"Hey, EMPEROR! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR US, OH HIGH AND MIGHTY ONE!"

In The Mercenary of Heart, Primal has run through the Washington D.C. when he is suddenly hit and takes 16% damage! The shooter is somewhere in the buildings!

In The Tremendous Tempa-Man, Tempa-Man has successfully rescued the President! However, he notices his attackers are heading back towards the ship in the sky! Does he go after them or get the President to help?

UPDATE IN PROGRESS!