1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

RULE NEW YORK (The End!)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by jph139, Jan 7, 2011.

1. SpideyFan914

SpideyFan914 Greatest Poster Ever!

I mean, technically speaking, we both enacted cannibalism without knowledge of the other. So, we both have firsties. Granted, your version of cannibalism was worse than mine. I, however, was never caught. ;)

2. Superpan

Superpan Member

No, you were just taken down for all the other things you did. :p

3. SpideyFan914

4. Superpan

Superpan Member

Mr. Green runs through the series of underwater tunnels that is the New York sewers. He runs toward the laughter. Towards the madness. I must redeem myself. How could I allow Krum to win the election? The Kingdom was humiliated. I will not fail in my goal THIS time.

Holding the machete in his hand, he rounds a corner and finds Holding laughing manaically over a corpse. He runs up behind him and brings the machete down on his head. Viktor Holding falls to the ground as Green continues to hack away at him.

"How...how can you do this...,didn't...didn't you...enjoy my backstory?" Holding said before his vocal cords were destroyed by Green's fury.

"It was such a let-down! You're a doctor! Just some random guy? Who writes your life? STEVE DITKO?"

Soon, after 12 minutes, Green finished with his dirty work. Blood was everywhere. Holding was dead. However, Green knew that would not be enough. Green continued to hack...and hack...and hack...

By now, what remained of Hoding was laying in front of Green in itty bitty pieces. Green then took out his lighter and burned the pieces.

2 hours later, Green scooped up the ashes. He took them to Shame University and had them tested with DNA from on of Holding's hockey masks. They were a perfect match.

He then ate some of the ashes and traveled around the country and the world and spread his ashes everywhere. Soon, Viktor Holding was gone.

5. SpideyFan914

.... You do, of course, realize that that entire thing was meant as a, "We'll never know if this actually happened," right? And that I kind of already killed Holding? See, when they blow up the tunnel thinking they'll kill the people above, and then it floods because they weren't under the city, that's kind of a double-death there....

Oh, and also, I'm pretty sure Bole was there.

6. Superpan

Superpan Member

Whatever. He's gone. Green still's alive. Though I'll only bring him back for the CLUE game.