1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Rugrats' 10th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by PennyCat, Jul 18, 2001.

1. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

First of all, remember me? :p

I got the Angelica cover of TV Guide. :) I wonder if they planned it that way just because I'm female? LOL!

Anyway, in celebration of their anniversary I made a poll about them on my web site. Also, I reopened my Disney one if anyone wants to take it and hasn't. :)

2. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Of course I remember you! I wondered from time to time where you had been. It's been a while since I seen you post!

3. Flying Grayson

Flying Grayson Quis custodiet ipsos custodiet

YOu know the rugrats are some pretty old toddlers

4. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Where I've been

Dealing with schoolwork, mostly.

Then my roommates moved to Florida, which is actually a good thing 'cuz it gave me a reason to finally get out of there. They were constantly arguing. They made gross messes in the kitchen whenever they cooked (and didn't clean it up for at least a day). The boyfriend part of the couple kept eating up my food and then thought I wouldn't notice. (Yeah, okay. I'm not gonna notice that I had almost full half-gallon carton of milk that suddenly became only enough left to fill a cup after I went home to my parents' for the weekend and came back!)

The only negative part is that I gotta commute 35 minutes back and forth, but only on Tuesdays and Thursdays (summer school). I'm going to find a new room to rent by fall quarter. Just not until after my sister visits from Washington next week. :)

Let's see, what else? I guess that's it! :)

5. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Well...

I don't know if you've read the article in TV Guide, but their 10th Anniversary special is going to be a jump for a day to the future when they're all teens. :)

6. Flying Grayson

Flying Grayson Quis custodiet ipsos custodiet

Re: Well...

I knew that. I was just commenting on how they have been the same age for 10 years