1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rocko's Modern Life

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Samhaine, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Samhaine

Samhaine Time To Relax

I didn't know this show was still on, but lo and behold, at 6:30, it came onto Nickelodeon this morning. This show was great. A more adult cartoon on the (self-proclaimed) kids' network. If they released this on DVD I'd pick it up in a second.

Anyone else enjoy this wonderful piece of cartoon history?

2. Vigo Sprax

Vigo Sprax Member

When I was younger I watched it a TON, I made it my duty to not miss an episode. Now that I look back on it, its still a good cartoon, but its not as entertaining or doesn't have that rewatchability that some toons have. Still great show though, just not one I'd buy on DVD or anything.

3. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

I love Rocko. It was hillarious. I love the one with Mr. and Mrs. Bigheads son.

Never...Never...NEVER!!!!

Did you guys know that the voice of Ralph Bighead was actually that of the shows creator?

4. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

I always liked it.

5. don Jaime

don Jaime Active Member

Fantastic show, would get the DVD and I don't have a DVD player! The Fatheads, Peaches, Heffer's adoption, Filbert's urge to spawn, Spunky's love for the mop, this was a GREAT show! And it's on at 6:30 AM and you almost can't watch Nick in the daylight without Rocket Power or Hey, Arnold boring you to death. Ridiculous!

6. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

i loved rocko i personally liked the boss of his store.

7. Lonestarr

Lonestarr Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm so glad that this show is back. One of my all-time favorite moments is when Heffer and Filburt are videotaping Rocko walking down the stairs at night.

Heffer: "He's completely...na-ked."
    Filburt: "With no clothes on!"

That moment makes me laugh so hard.

8. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

fishsticks fishsticks.

9. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Oh fishsticks! I love that show to death, but it KILLS me that it's on so early in the morning. A show like that deserves a better slot. My favorite episodes have our three main heros running around doing WHATEVER, because I love the chemistry Heffer, Filburt and Rocko have, because Rocko's the serious guy, while the other two are the jokers. :)

10. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

thats funny when h becomes an adult and travals to the galapags islands.